It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trumps Forbes 400 Ranking Drops Again - He is Laser Focused on MAGA!.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I will say this every time I see MAGA, My America is already great! Now on to what you said. If trump is so "Laser Focused" Why is the Deficit up 17% in the past year? Stock Market, saw its worst week in decades, housing market slowing, interest rates up, Mexico not paying for wall, people leaving the White House, in RECORD #s, Government, partial shut down, I could go on and on.

Here is the thing, the sitting president, has bashed past presidents and blamed them, when these things happened to them. trump has ALL of it happening to him. One of the worst POTUS, in history!
edit on 24-12-2018 by iplay1up2 because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Exciting to have an HONEST President, Working SOLELY for YOU and ME!:

be honest
if you could carry trumps seed you would huh?
100%

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
over the next decade most of you are going to feel incredibly stupid when you look back as we approach symbiosis with machines and realize most of the discussions we are having are totally out dated and nonsensical

we're entering a new paradigm and most of you are living in the old world still

I wonder... will you make it to the new world?

Ummm...do you have a USB socket in the back of your head...?

If not...then...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
How can you call a habitual, pathological liar honest?

Also. Money is easy to hide for the elite. I truly don't want to believe, that you believe, the things that you type.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
For God sake...trump is the twitter in chief and we owe him some respect!!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Perhaps. Anything is possible.

Congress critter PELOSI is rolling in dough.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Have you seen any reliable polls regarding how Europeans view President Trump?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

YES SIR! "Laser Focused" = MAGA: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

There's this from the pew research center.

Western Europeans have strikingly negative views of Trump.
In the United Kingdom, Germany, France and Spain – four nations the Center has consistently surveyed over the past 15 years – there is a clear pattern in public perceptions of U.S. presidents.

People in these countries generally had little confidence in President George W. Bush to do the right thing regarding world affairs. Their confidence was much higher in Bush’s successor, President Barack Obama, but it plunged following Trump’s election in 2016.

This year, confidence in Trump remains low in Germany, France and Spain – but it is up slightly in the UK. Of the 25 countries surveyed, a median of 70% lack confidence in Trump to do the right thing regarding world affairs.
www.pewresearch.org...

The Pew Research Center is a nonpartisan American fact tank based in Washington, D.C. It provides information on social issues, public opinion, and demographic trends shaping the United States and the world
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You are sounding a bit Clinton fanboyish for trump

You lnow that the presidential kickbacks dont happen till after they are out of office.

Not saying he is like the clintons and will be compensated afterwards , but you surely cant use this info as some metric of his committment either.

So lets not sniff his ass and say uhm its smells like flowers, just yet.

If we could just put the GOP and DNC fanboys on timeout, we could probably fix all the govt bs in one term.
edit on 041231America/ChicagoMon, 24 Dec 2018 10:04:08 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Im not a Trump fan , never was.........

Honestly id rather have a dirt poor man, who knows the issues and can talk common sense than anything else......

The dirt poor man would have been bought, neturalized, or assassinated by now. Trump was smart enough to bring in his own security team. I believe he is smart enough to beat them at their own game. Right now with everything going on, it's all an extremely dangerous chess game.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Have you seen any reliable polls regarding how Europeans view President Trump?

Hehe too funny

Have you ever seen a reliable poll in regards to anything?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq

December 23, 2018

Exciting to have an HONEST President, Working SOLELY for YOU and ME!:

Honest…?

Release his tax returns and we’ll see how honest he is….

LOL….

Exactly!

As far as I know -- no one really knows what Trump's "supposed" wealth really is.

I doubt strongly it is what he himself claims.
edit on 24-12-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

He said reliable polls about how Euros regard Trump.

Meaning ones that support his position, not yours.

Duh.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
For God sake...trump is the twitter in chief and we owe him some respect!!

You made my day.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If He's playing 586D Chess, then wouldnt that be the design????????

I still can't believe people are falling for this. He is obviously being Pimped by Putin, this is all about Putin's secret plan to improve the US economy, drain the swamp, secure US borders, and fix up our military with lots of funds!

This is Definitely not an improvement over Obama! I don't get what people are so happy about! Obama promised us the economy was never going to come back. So what does Trump do? Makes our beloved Obama into a liar! What a jerk! He just HAD to fix the economy JUST to try to make Obama look bad... Why did he have to do that? WHY?

Yeah, this is just yet another part of his secret plan. I KNOW it is. "Oh look at me, I'm losing money" Yeah, well.... So what? Obama couldve done that if he wanted to, its just hes not a show off. He has class and dignity. But I guess our tax money isn't good enough for Trump. He doesn't want the filthy commoners money... jerk.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yeah, when you are really petty and hateful, what would be a halfhearted chuckle for a normal person, is something that made your day.

"Omg its so hilarious bc its about the person I hate! So much so that I have to make a post to emphasise the glee I feel at another human being insulted! This hateful negativity is gonna sustain me for the entire day!"

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Man, the way you guys talk about Trump, he should be the richest man in the USA AND be the president at the same time.
Like, he’s THAT good.

Those would not do him justice.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Quick donate some of your own money to the cause, trump really needs it...

Done. Most recent donation was to: gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

<< 1    3  4 >>

join