It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trumps Forbes 400 Ranking Drops Again - He is Laser Focused on MAGA!.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
December 23, 2018

Contrary to what imbeciles on CNN and MSNBC predicted, Donald Trump has NOT used the position of "U.S. President" to enrich himself. In fact, all of his ultra-wealthy buddies are passing him up!

American billionaires may be getting richer, but America’s billionaire president is not. Forbes released its annual ranking of the 400 richest people in the U.S. today.

And, while the average list member’s net worth rose by $600 million over the past year, Donald Trump’s remained flat at an estimated $3.1 billion.

Trump is now the 259th-richest person in America, by our count, down 11 spots on the ranking since last year.

It’s the third consecutive year that he has fallen in the ranks.

In 2015, just after he launched his campaign for president, Forbes estimated Trump’s fortune to be $4.5 billion, good for the 121st spot on the list. Since then, he has dropped 138 places, in spite of the surging stock market and frequent visits to his own properties.

Exciting to have an HONEST President, Working SOLELY for YOU and ME!: twitter.com...

Most top politicians generate explosive growth in their personal wealth, in both good times and bad. That is their "mission", as much as helping their constituents is their mission.

Ironically, European citizens appreciate how blessed we are to have Donald Trump as our President, more than many U.S. citizens, and 90% of the U.S. media does.

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If He's playing 586D Chess, then wouldnt that be the design????????

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
December 23, 2018

Exciting to have an HONEST President, Working SOLELY for YOU and ME!:

-CareWeMust

feels like.....not even you are buying your own tripe... so you need to shout it and stick 2 fingers in your ears
edit on 24-12-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Ironically, European citizens appreciate how blessed we are to have Donald Trump as our President, more than many U.S. citizens, and 90% of the U.S. media does.

As a European citizen I'd like to know your source for that irony , I mean I'm sure there are a few who do but the majority pretty much don't in my experience.

Wouldn't it would be nice if his honesty extended to telling the truth rather than just not taking a salary.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Personally, I don't think Trump gives 2 craps about his money..

His kids are wealthy and have started their success.. He doesn't need to work for the family name any more..

He's had the billions and been on Forbes for decades.. he reigned supreme long enough.. its just a sh1tty magazine anyway!

He's getting old, he's only got 10-20 good years left, he's earned enough for that period to live excessively..

edit on 24/12/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Oh really?

Well, in that case he's more than free to put his money where his mouth is, by donating his wealth towards making America great again... It's not like anyone's stopping him from doing it.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Man, the way you guys talk about Trump, he should be the richest man in the USA AND be the president at the same time.

Like, he’s THAT good.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Quick donate some of your own money to the cause, trump really needs it...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Im not a Trump fan , never was.........

I do like some of the things hes done and give him Kudos for that!

However the wealth thing, I ALWAYS thought he was Full Of .....well....crap on......

The fact now that some people are using this as a talking point , really disgusts me.....they are the same ones that claimed he was a billionaire and blah blah blah balh.....

Who freaking cares.......

Honestly id rather have a dirt poor man, who knows the issues and can talk common sense than anything else......

I dont get this article.......its like trying to have both sides of the pie......

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Oh really?

Well, in that case he's more than free to put his money where his mouth is, by donating his wealth towards making America great again... It's not like anyone's stopping him from doing it.

well, Fortune.com has him spending $66 million for his election..

for starters..

he donates his pay - but that's next to nothing anyway..
he's sacrificed the money he would have earned if he was still working for his brand..
he's opened his entire life to ridicule and smear campaigns..

and.. he was already a billionaire.. what can he do with 5 billion he cant with 3.5 billion?

money stopped being his priority a while ago..

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Exciting to have an HONEST President, Working SOLELY for YOU and ME!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Hey I thought the left couldn't meme...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
brain damage

if the economic data for the 4th quarter doesn't force the Fed to come out dovish on the economy we know this entire thing is a fooking farce

honest Trump... come on dude give us a break with this nonsense

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
December 23, 2018

Exciting to have an HONEST President, Working SOLELY for YOU and ME!:

Honest…?

Release his tax returns and we’ll see how honest he is….

LOL….

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
over the next decade most of you are going to feel incredibly stupid when you look back as we approach symbiosis with machines and realize most of the discussions we are having are totally out dated and nonsensical

we're entering a new paradigm and most of you are living in the old world still

I wonder... will you make it to the new world?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
over the next decade most of you are going to feel incredibly stupid when you look back as we approach symbiosis with machines and realize most of the discussions we are having are totally out dated and nonsensical

we're entering a new paradigm and most of you are living in the old world still

I wonder... will you make it to the new world?

welll resistance is futile.......assimilation is inevitable...........

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Man, the way you guys talk about Trump, he should be the richest man in the USA AND be the president at the same time.

Like, he’s THAT good.

How do you know hes not? Who makes the lists..........the elite thats who.......ps you have a mesage.......and im guessing it was sent from elites..........get right

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

European here, not sure you are correct with your assumption of his standing, so to be a succesful president you must lose money, not be judge on anything else?

Trump has been bankrupt more than once so he is on course to be number 1, most broke succesful president ever

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Speaking of elites.

Old Trump is no Putin.

That dude is RICH!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Speaking of elites.

Old Trump is no Putin.

That dude is RICH!

Yeah proper rich indeed...i prefer we dont pull the ruler out, people could be embarrassed!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join