It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(New) Muslims in Europe Becoming More Radicalized.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Did the KKK represent all white Christian males?
Just because it was made up Christian men that doesn’t mean all those Christians are bad people. The same goes for Muslims, I know many good and peaceful muslims who hate the Muslim brotherhood and the fanatics just as much as the rest of us.

No you don't. You know Muslims that TELL you that.

Plus your dumb comment is dumb.

"I know many members of the Nazi Party that only joined because they grew up with it but they hate the Nazis as much as anyone".

That's your mentality on Islam but with Nazis.

Would you let 10 million Nazis into your country based on that sort of idiocy? No you would not.

Is it because most Muslims are brown? Is it a way of virtue signaling?

First off you don’t know anything about me, I happen to live in a community with many Muslims and I’ve had very mixed feelings towards them over the years. Saying I don’t know them when I have grown up with them, worked alongside them and been in many an argument and even fights with them and also have made Muslim friends, is actually just showing you ignorance. At the end of the day they are just regular people.

You’re making the mistake of thinking radical versions of Islam such as Wahhabism represent all of Islam, or the actions of a relatively few extremists represent all Muslims. If that were the case we would be in all out war already.

Do you think all the Germans who joined the nazi party were evil? If not then ask yourself why did they join? It was the nazi ideology that was evil but it was presented to the Germans as patriotic, noble, righteous and anyone who spoke out against it was promptly silenced. It’s ideology and beliefs that can be dangerous so at least educate yourself and go after the Muslim brotherhood or Wahhabism rather than stupidly tarring all Muslims with the same brush.

Not all Germans that joined the Nazi Party were evil Nazis.

But I sure wouldn't be advocating for importing them either.

Taqiyya. Over half of muslims living in the west openly admit to wanting Sharia Law implemented. Behind closed doors that number is most likely as high as 85%.

So no I don't want my country or any country infiltrated by people that won't assimilate, are in favor of FGM and want a court style system set up parallel to the western judicial system. All that and your garden variety hatred of minority's, women and LGBTQ to go along with the killing of said members of those groups.

I don't want an actual rape approving culture brought in and I don't want more people that are religious fundamentalists brought in.

As an actual Liberal, Islam stands on opposite to everything I believe in and it has no place in my culture or my country.

And if you were an actual Liberal you would agree with me.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IncessantOptimist

Taqiyya.

If the population percentage of muslims was higher that little protest wouldn't exist.

Know thine enemy. And my enemy is Islam.

And it's the enemy of every person that believes in:

Equal rights
Non FGM
Rape not being ok
Separation of church and state.
Not having blasphemy laws

Etc
Etc
Etc

You know, all the things that the left used to believe in but apparently doesn't because muslims are brown people and must not be criticized in any way.
edit on 25-12-2018 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

The left ‘CLAIMS’ to hold these values dear. But they absolutely do NOT!

‘Rape culture’, that’s an understatement.

If anyone can name a more homophobic, mysogonistic, violent, hateful, intolerant, oppressive, supremacist ideology that has EVER existed, anywhere on Earth throughout ALL of human history, I’d love them to name it.

Funny how only ‘some’ hateful ideologies are allowed to be publicly outlawed and openly shamed, but the ‘worst’ hateful ideology is publicly defended and openly protected and accepted by the very liars who ‘claim’ to hold the EXACT OPPOSITE values.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Your ability to comprehend reality is clearly warped & deficient. You see Christians as equal to Islamic beheaders, rapists & child marriage enforcers? Hint: a minority of Catholic clergy who are abusers is in no way equivalent to the abuse perpetrated as a cultural norm within all branches of Islam. And I don't recall the last time that 50% of Christians worldwide supported the imposition of Sharia Law or the overthrow of peaceful, progressive Western nations & their peaceful, progressive citizenry. Hint: the chaos of the Islamic world, and our minimalist involvement with it militarily, is not primarily our fault. Factions within our political elite may have been at fault with some aspects of our interventions, but they are a minimal element operating with a vastly inflated access to power structures, and their motives were largely unknown to, and unsupported by, the vast majority.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Abrahams are all the same, each one has taken its turn being the worst, but they are all equally to blame.

Without christianity, we would have no islam, without judaism we would have no christians.

It's hard to break free of the brainwashing from any faith. I remember how much it hurt to realize all I had been taught in my church was a lie. It's worth it though, to shed all of the baggage of spiritual pipe dreams and to reject the fabricated answers to questions we're only now beginning to understand.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I guess we'll find out in the years ahead if this is true or not.

There has been attacks and attempted attacks over recent years but unless there's been more than is being reported, the attacks seem to be becoming less or it may be that some groups or individuals are awaiting instructions...

Let's hope the radicals are a dying breed, we don't want another ~Manchester event to occur.

The attacks becoming less?... Where have you been living? Don't you know what is happening in Europe from the waves of Muslim immigrants? Western women/westernized women being attacked, even when they are out with their boyfriends/husbands. Even in concerts the amounts of sexual attacks on women has increased because of the Muslim migration from areas where radicalism in the ME is prominent.

Countries like Germany have resorted to telling western/westernized women to not go alone outside. In the UK, the authorities gave women "bracelets" which had written "do not touch me" or something similar... As if that would stop the attacks...

Your claim that attacks are becoming less is false. Even radical Muslim/terrorist attacks are increasing in Europe, not decreasing.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

As i wrote in another thread where i was asked how to change the radicalism that exists in Islam.

"I cannot change it for them. The moderate Muslims should be the ones doing and demanding the change. But instead of admitting that as it is now Islam can radicalize a lot of Muslims, they decide to ignore it and claim that it is a religion of peace. But peace hasn't existed in many Muslim nations even before the U.S. itself came into existence.

In the other thread, which was closed, member "lakabarra" claims that Muslims are becoming radicalized because of the west. This is false. There was an interview done to Osama Bin Laden, this was posted in another thread years ago, in which he stated that even as the Mujahideen were allied with the U.S. to fight the communist Russians, they were already planning on how to attack the U.S. and the west in general...

As the U.S. was being formed and ships were sailing from Europe to the U.S. and back, many Muslim nations in north Africa were attacking the ships, just like Muhammed was a raider alongside his men. These Muslims attacked those ships and did exactly the same things that today's Muslim extremists do.

I have posted the following passage many times, and how the U.S. at first wanted to find some way to appease the North African Muslim nations and find some way to be at peace with them. But that wasn't possible. The first large war the U.S. had to wage as it became a nation was against the North African Muslim nations whom resorted to piracy, just like Mohammed resorted to being a raider of caravans.

In March 1786, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they enquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, (that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once.[25]

Jefferson reported the conversation to Secretary of Foreign Affairs John Jay, who submitted the ambassador's comments and offer to Congress. Jefferson argued that paying tribute would encourage more attacks. Although John Adams agreed with Jefferson, he believed that circumstances forced the U.S. to pay tribute until an adequate navy could be built. The U.S. had just fought an exhausting war, which put the nation deep in debt. Federalist and Anti-Federalist forces argued over the needs of the country and the burden of taxation.

en.wikipedia.org...

As long as Islam exists as it is, there will always be a large majority of Muslim extremists. Neither I, nor you, nor anyone who is not a prominent Muslim scholar can change Islam. A majority of prominent Muslim scholars have to find a way to stop extremism. Just claiming that they don't approve, meanwhile the Quran has over 109 passages in which it speaks of waging war or using violence against non-Muslims, won't stop radicalism in Islam."

edit on 26-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I kinda view Muslims in the Western world, as kinda like, Italians, or maybe Catholics. You know - the people who's ancestors came from Ireland, so they identify with Catholicism because it's part of their 'roots', but at the same time they live with their partners outside marriage, use contraceptives etc - things that are outwith what Catholicism teaches, so they're not ... really Catholics.

Similar to Muslims, of course I could be wrong, but Muslims I know, most of them, although they may wear some Islamic related clothing, and they may even not drink, they are still quite Westernized. They go to parties where alcohol is served, they go to gigs, all the stuff that a hard line Muslim would not get involved in.

But hey, who knows. Personally i'm a Christian, and personally i'm not sweating all this stuff. Christianity has almost always been persecuted (and still is), if things go the way some people try to predict, and I need to practice my faith underground, i'm not exactly going to have to be the first Christian who's had to do this.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Assemble

There is a big difference. Christianity is not based on the Old Testament, even though it is part of the Bible. Christianity is based on the New Testament, which is why Jesus Christ came into the world apart from dying for our original sin.

Islam is based on the life, belief, and doings of Muhammed. Again, what do you think Christianity would be like today if it was based on the Old Testament? What would Christianity be like today if Jesus Christ was raider, who took women and little girls as slave/wives, and beheaded the people who surrendered and had different beliefs?

There are some Muslims who would not resort to the radicalism that Islam is capable of, but those people are not following the Quran and how Muhammed lived. Those people are ignoring the many passages in which Muhammed spoke of, and the atrocities Muhammed and his men committed against non-Muslims.

edit on 26-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Christianity is based on the OT. The Jews are God's physical people, so as such they were physically separated. With Christ, the separation is spiritual, eg, we don't get physically circumicized, all that was was a shadow of things to come; we are spiritually circumcized.

Jesus came to fulfill the law.

Anyway, I get the point you are making about Islam, but the point i'm making, is that Muslim's I see in the West, is that there is a cultural identification to it as much as anything. They still do lot's of Western stuff, like go to parties etc, even if they may wear Islamic type clothing, and even if they don't drink.

So, I don't care either way, and i'm not sweating it. Who knows maybe i'll care in the future, but i'm not so sure.

As a Christian, I already know that false prophets will arise in the latter days. So for me, Islam is one of many things that have been and are popping up. I mean, if i'm supposed to live in a Christian nation, I sure do struggle to see it. Everywhere I look it's sex, violence, blasphemy, cussing and so forth. Seems pretty bad just now!

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The Old Testament is part of the Jewish Torah. That is not Christianity, it is in the bible as a historical perspective, but Christianity is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ, from whom the name Christianity is taken, and which are in the New Testament. Jesus said the old ways were over, and instructed his followers to a new way which is written in the New Testament. Christianity didn't exist until Jesus Christ started preaching. The Old Testament was written, and it's events occurred before Christ was born. The Old Testament are part of the Jewish tradition.

edit on 26-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

The Old Testament is part of the Jewish Torah. That is not Christianity, it is in the bible as a historical perspective, but Christianity is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ, from whom the name Christianity is taken, and which are in the New Testament. Jesus said the old ways were over, and instructed his followers to a new way which is written in the New Testament. Christianity didn't exist until Jesus Christ started preaching. The Old Testament was written, and it's events occurred before Christ was born. The Old Testament are part of the Jewish tradition.

No, the Old Testament is Christianity. Jesus came to fulfill the law, the words of the prophets. Christianity goes right to the start, when Abel sacrificed the lamb, which represented the sacrifice of the lamb of God. Actually before then, when Jesus slew the animal to clothe Adam and Eve, in the garden of Eden.

But you're right that we don't do what we did in the Old Testament, but this is not because the 'OT is not Christianity', but more so to do with a mild form of something called dispensationalism, ie, rightly dividing the word of truth.

There are some people who think that all the promises of the OT apply to the church today, which is wrong.

Anyway, I think what you are trying to say, is that Christians don't do what people did in the OT, and that's true to a degree, but it's not for the reasons you are saying that they don't.

Anyway lol, have a good one!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I guess we'll find out in the years ahead if this is true or not.

There has been attacks and attempted attacks over recent years but unless there's been more than is being reported, the attacks seem to be becoming less or it may be that some groups or individuals are awaiting instructions...

Let's hope the radicals are a dying breed, we don't want another ~Manchester event to occur.

The attacks becoming less?... Where have you been living? Don't you know what is happening in Europe from the waves of Muslim immigrants? Western women/westernized women being attacked, even when they are out with their boyfriends/husbands. Even in concerts the amounts of sexual attacks on women has increased because of the Muslim migration from areas where radicalism in the ME is prominent.

Countries like Germany have resorted to telling western/westernized women to not go alone outside. In the UK, the authorities gave women "bracelets" which had written "do not touch me" or something similar... As if that would stop the attacks...

Your claim that attacks are becoming less is false. Even radical Muslim/terrorist attacks are increasing in Europe, not decreasing.

Bombings and shootings have become less as far as I can tell. As for rapes, I don't know bout that as we aren't shown this on skynews or bbc news, maybe if one were to type into their browsers 'recents rapes in europe' or something similar, you'd get stats but I don't go typing that into my browser on a daily basis, monthly or yearly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join