It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Our Moon a Holographic Projection?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Did you take those yourself?

Did you film this holographic moon yourself?

And who is responsible for turning on the holograph, are there many projectors in different countries for when different continents are in dark?

Good job all these countries get along so well, will Brexit mean we are left in the dark with no access to the fake moon.

Dam you Farage!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Bit of a shortage of posters that 'don't know'. Seems statistically unlikely given how few allegedly went.

I don't know what idea I like better, suggestions of a holographic moon or a bloke with a telescope claiming to know.

Everything we get is secondhand.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Bit of a shortage of posters that 'don't know'. Seems statistically unlikely given how few allegedly went.

I don't know what idea I like better, suggestions of a holographic moon or a bloke with a telescope claiming to know.

Everything we get is secondhand.

right because the only evidence is blokes with telescopes.........

I swear between the flat earthers and "the moon isnt real" folk its almost like the collective mentality has reverted itself back to the stone age......are we going to forget how to make fire next?
edit on 12/24/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Depends how much faith you put in your evidence. And it is pretty much just faith in what we're told.

I can't say with complete certainty that you exist, let alone the moon.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

No. It's evidence you can verify for yourself. Why should I accept on faith the evidence of a youtube video when there is considerably more evidence, including my own eyes, that the holographic moon claim is utter BS. You can choose to believe what you want, but you don't automatically make yourself correct in so doing.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Depends how much faith you put in your evidence. And it is pretty much just faith in what we're told.

I can't say with complete certainty that you exist, let alone the moon.

Thats because I dont, youre a figment of my imagination........

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

You shouldn't accept anything on faith. And I won't either.

I couldn't accept the moon's a hologram, even if I could swish my hands through it.

I don't know is the only fact I've got. Just like everyone else.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Well, I don't know, guess I'll take your word for it.

Anyway, goodnight, need to make sure the kids are still asleep for Santa and to wrap the rest of the presents he's going to bring.

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well, I don't know, guess I'll take your word for it.

Anyway, goodnight, need to make sure the kids are still asleep for Santa and to wrap the rest of the presents he's going to bring.

Merry Christmas

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: gortex

According to the wisdom of 2018, the Moon is a flat, hollow, holographic machine (all at once) created by psychic space brothers who created all of life on Earth. It's a logically sound proposal (cough...splutter....choak).

wait i thought the earth was flat but the moon was round in order to house all the gods? ........christ.....now im really confused

It's been dragged in by aliens who were actually psychic people and built on Earth as a machine that's a hologram of a flat Moon in space used to spy on humans who are actually aliens that were psychic people.

What's so hard to understand??! Too much egg nog huh?

All the best and Merry Christmas to you and yours

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

Oh, the sweet irony.

Presumably, therefore, you personally authored all of the material in the video you posted....

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
How can the moon be real if my eyes are not real? Explain that, science.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

Like the Matrix movie? There is no spoon.

Better still...

Dae

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Like the lady said in the OP's youtube post, it was probably the airplanes that flew near and caused the ripple effect.

I do believe that these vids (and I've seen a different one a few years ago) are showing atmospheric disturbances, not video artifacts and probably not a hologram

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
No it is not. What you are seeing is distortion from the Earths atmosphere.

The nature of distortion is chaos. Usually linear distortions are followed by a myriad of them while out of phase.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here is a good video of the lunar wave phenomenon. Not sure if it's been posted yet.
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Quite a 2D projection requirement, wouldn't need a holographic projection to pull off this trick.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
physical volumetric hologram seen through volumetric sight.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I think you're an agent from NASA sent here to lead us down the wrong path...

The OP SAYS the evidence is at 5:20. Yeah he just wanted us to skip past the good stuff. I haven't even GOTTEN to 5:20 yet. And right at about 1:30 and going on for probably a minute or more (I stopped around 2:20 to come back and comment here) you can quite obviously see the ENTIRE MOON wriggling around and moving all over the place like its having a seizure.

Thread title SHOULD BE:
NASA scientist invades ATS to distract us from a major cosmic event which is causing some major effects to our moon.

The very instant she zooms into the moon you can see movement Everywhere! Like the entire moon is coming alive!

The OP has already assured us that the Earths atmosphere CANNOT CAUSE MOVEMENT on the moon. So it cant be that...

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

Ok if you wanna be technical, then yeah, reality itself is a type of "hologram", but the moon is not a hologram as we understand a human made hologram to work.

But yes, nothing is "real" and everything is BS. Have a nice day!🖕 Oh, and Merry Christmas, MF! 🍻🌨❄☃️🎄🎁💸

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join