It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Our Moon a Holographic Projection?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
When David Ike is produced as evidence, then the argument has already failed.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I know for a fact official sources would never lie

also is the moon a hologram?

who the F knows anymore we know for sure that you can't just "trust" official sources anymore or potentially ever in the past either

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I know for a fact official sources would never lie

also is the moon a hologram?

who the F knows anymore we know for sure that you can't just "trust" official sources anymore or potentially ever in the past either

But we can observe other moons on other planets as well.......you dont have to trust.......

Plus independent and civilian observers can test the science for themselves......so theres that

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Holographic Universe brah part of the flat earth continuum.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Did you read what you wrote?
I presume you are just monkeying around.
Thanks for the Christmas Eve Laugh.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Plus independent and civilian observers can test the science for themselves......so theres that

yup I've seen these planets and moons with my own eyes through incredibly powerful telescopes

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Holographic Universe brah part of the flat earth continuum.

Damnit you got me........do holographs have pixels?

Need to get me a scope that can zoom in and show it!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

yup I've seen these planets and moons with my own eyes through incredibly powerful telescopes

I mean ......if youre still buying for christmas or late gifts........a Celestron NexStar 8 would be fine

edit on 12/24/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
a reply to: Chadwickus
So sad to see how this site has gone from healthy discussions to one line put downs...

You mean like this?

Did you take those yourself?

Pfft...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Oldest known photograph of the Moon was taken in 1851 by George Phillips Bond and John Adams Whipple and exhibited at the 1851 Great Exhibition at Crystal Palace.
keepsnap.com...

How old is holographic technology ?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Oldest known photograph of the Moon was taken in 1851 by George Phillips Bond and John Adams Whipple and exhibited at the 1851 Great Exhibition at Crystal Palace.
keepsnap.com...

How old is holographic technology ?

Everyone knows that the holographic technology is alien.

In fact, the projector is on a base that looks exactly like the moon, and is the exact same size as the moon, it is actually our moon...but aliens have colonised it so they built the holographic projector to project an image of the moon sans moon bases.

There’s a slow disclosure leaking out, that mission impossible movie alluded to it when they were in the Kremlin....synchronicity there...the Russians...leaking information against NEVA A STRAIT ASNWER

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

According to the wisdom of 2018, the Moon is a flat, hollow, holographic machine (all at once) created by psychic space brothers who created all of life on Earth. It's a logically sound proposal (cough...splutter....choak).

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Two brothers?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Mother of god...........

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: gortex

According to the wisdom of 2018, the Moon is a flat, hollow, holographic machine (all at once) created by psychic space brothers who created all of life on Earth. It's a logically sound proposal (cough...splutter....choak).

wait i thought the earth was flat but the moon was round in order to house all the gods? ........christ.....now im really confused

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I don't remember seeing any of that before and I love R&M!! Piss funny and, yeah, very analogous to the imaginative Moon theories out there.

A good one is 'aliens towed the Moon into place so they can spy on Earth.' Cos hiding on a shiny, massive Moon is sneakier than hiding in the darkness of space.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

The moon is a physical object that produces real gravity who’s effects are seen on earth and in our solar system.

And yes. Man did land on the moon.

Third-party evidence for Apollo Moon landings

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Independent evidence
In this section are only those observations that are completely independent of NASA—no NASA facilities were used, and there was no NASA funding. Each of the countries mentioned in this section (Soviet Union, Japan, China, and India) has its own space program, builds its own space probes which are launched on their own launch vehicles, and has its own deep space communication network.

Break

4]

Apollo missions tracked by independent parties Edit
Aside from NASA, a number of entities and individuals observed, through various means, the Apollo missions as they took place. On later missions, NASA released information to the public explaining where third party observers could expect to see the various craft at specific times according to scheduled launch times and planned trajectories.[5]

Observers of all missions Edit
The Soviet Union monitored the missions at their Space Transmissions Corps, which was "fully equipped with the latest intelligence-gathering and surveillance equipment."[6] Vasily Mishin, in an interview for the article "The Moon Programme That Faltered," describes how the Soviet Moon programme dwindled after the Apollo landing.[7]

The missions were tracked by radar from several countries on the way to the Moon and back.[8]

Kettering Grammar School Edit
A group at Kettering Grammar School, using simple radio equipment, monitored Soviet and U.S. spacecraft and calculated their orbits.[9][10] According to the group, in December 1972 a member "picks up Apollo 17 on its way to the Moon".[11]

Apollo 8 Edit
Main article: Apollo 8
On December 21, 1968, at 18:00 UT, amateur astronomers (H.R. Hatfield, M.J. Hendrie, F. Kent, Alan Heath, and M.J. Oates) in the UK photographed a fuel dump from the jettisoned S-IVB third rocket stage.[5]
Pic du Midi Observatory (in the French Pyrenees); the Catalina Station of the Lunar and Planetary Laboratory (University of Arizona); Corralitos Observatory, New Mexico, then operated by Northwestern University; McDonald Observatory of the University of Texas; and Lick Observatory of the University of California all filed reports of observations.[5]
Dr. Michael Moutsoulas at Pic du Midi Observatory reported an initial sighting around 17:10 UT on December 21 with the 1.1-metre reflector as an object (magnitude near 10, through clouds) moving eastward near the predicted location of Apollo 8. He used a 60-cm refractor telescope to observe a cluster of objects which were obscured by the appearance of a nebulous cloud at a time which matches a firing of the service module engine to assure adequate separation from the S-IVB. This event can be traced with the Apollo 8 Flight Journal, noting that launch was at 0751 EST or 12:51 UT on December 21.[5]
Justus Dunlap and others at Corralitos Observatory (then operated by Northwestern University) obtained over 400 short-exposure intensified images, giving very accurate locations for the spacecraft.[5]
The 2.1m Otto Struve Telescope at McDonald Observatory, from 01:50–2:37 UT on December 23, observed the brightest object flashing as bright as magnitude 15, with the flash pattern recurring about once a minute.[5]
The Lick Observatory observations during the return coast to Earth produced live television pictures broadcast to United States west coast viewers via KQED-TV in San Francisco.[5]
An article in the March 1969 issue of Sky & Telescope contained many reports of optical tracking of Apollo 8.[5]
The first post-launch sightings were from the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory (SAO) station on Maui.[5] Many in Hawaii observed the trans-lunar injection burn near 15:44 UT on December 21.[12]

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
NO

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

To answer your thread title.... NO it is not

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There is no moon.

new topics

top topics