It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Our Moon a Holographic Projection?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
How about a thread asking it the sun is a big flashlight. We can discuss who is holding it.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

So the tides (a measurable effect of gravitational force) is caused by a hologram?

~blink~

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Sorry to burst your bubble but we know how the moon was formed.

Shortly after the earth was formed, the was a period called late heavy bombardment, and as the name suggests the earth was bombarded with asteroids, then a whopper came along and the collision sent enough debris into space that it coalesced via gravity to form luna-i.e the moon.

No holograms required.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Actually if the OP did a quick search he would of found a multitude of threads with the same question...and answer

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
Good evening fellow truth seekers!

I am posting a recent video which has finally convinced me 100% of the above title - that the moon surface that we see is nothing more than a holographic projection designed to cover up another planet or alien satellite from us. I have seen this wave effect documented so many times as not to dismiss it any more.

Enjoy the evidence at 5.20 minutes...

youtu.be...

Holograms.
A three-dimensional image formed by the interference of light beams from a laser or other coherent light source.

The Holographic Principle.

The holographic principle is a principle of string theories and a supposed property of quantum gravity that states that the description of a volume of space can be thought of as encoded on a lower-dimensional boundary to the region—preferably a light-like boundary like a gravitational horizon. First proposed by Gerard 't Hooft, it was given a precise string-theory interpretation by Leonard Susskind[1] who combined his ideas with previous ones of 't Hooft and Charles Thorn.[1][2] As pointed out by Raphael Bousso,[3] Thorn observed in 1978 that string theory admits a lower-dimensional description in which gravity emerges from it in what would now be called a holographic way. The prime example of holography is the AdS/CFT correspondence.

en.wikipedia.org...

So the answer could be a yes if this is true.

edit on 23-12-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
The wave that you see is a video artifact called screen tearing. It occurs when the video feed is not in sync with the display refresh rate. If you would have done a search on ATS there was a previous OP on this subject. No holographic projection of the Moon.

Screen Tearing

The evidence does not support that theory, however It is very similar in effect on a raster image.
I worked with a lot of CRT's and O'scopes and are pretty familiar with the synch problems that cause screen tearing. Similar, but not the same.IMO

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What about a hologram projected over the quite existent Moon's Earthside face to hide the bases and activity going on there? It might only be activated during exceptionally busy times to help keep the power bill reasonable.

At least that is much more fun than the admittedly likelier disturbances in the Earthly atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

How does a holographic projection get in front of the Sun and produce eclipses? How would it get in the way of any background stars?

How does a holographic projection cause tidal effects in the oceans of the Earth?

How could we have landed on, and returned samples from, a holographic projection?

Why would a holographic projection produce variable shadows that we refer to as the phases of the moon?

What sort of equipment would be required to produce such a holographic projection and, for us not to see the interference fringing at any point of the surface of the Earth (normally produced if the source points of the two interfering wave-forms are too close together and therefore causing stochastic 'noise' in the image, not to mention the rainbow shift effects of the different wavelengths). How far apart would the two source beams need to be to achieve the image stability observed?

Are you aware that the Earth's atmosphere, through which we observe the Moon and stars, is itself a compressible fluid with a refractive index. I.e: it has waves and tides of its own and will distort the images seen through it?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Sorry to burst your bubble but we know how the moon was formed.

Shortly after the earth was formed, the was a period called late heavy bombardment, and as the name suggests the earth was bombarded with asteroids, then a whopper came along and the collision sent enough debris into space that it coalesced via gravity to form luna-i.e the moon.

No holograms required.

This is just a theory and completely unproven.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

a reply to: Chadwickus
So sad to see how this site has gone from healthy discussions to one line put downs...

So sad to see how this site has gone from Deny Ignorance to people asking if the Moon is a hologram.
If I were a mod you would have just earned 2000 increasingly worthless points.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

a reply to: iplay1up2

And you know that for sure because...

Ed Mitchell walked on the moon, and he said he did. Ed was never a liar.
He also said the moon and the universe is a real physical thing. Most of us already understand this.

Lesser human beings may attempt to dispute this, but their ramblings are just noise. Background noise that can be dismissed.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I do not believe that it is a hologram but many NASA scientists have said that the earth having a moon is rather a miracle. It is actually easier to explain the non-existence of the moon than to explain it. For our tiny planet with such a low gravitational field to have a giant moon is not found in this galaxy and many others that we know of.

The mathematics of the moon in relation to the sun and the earth to cause an eclipse is crazy its to perfect. I believe the moon is physically real but more of a ship with a planet looking exterior than a hologram. We have landed on this ship but were told not to return.

This is a good video

edit on 23-12-2018 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
How about a thread asking it the sun is a big flashlight. We can discuss who is holding it.

The sun IS a big flashlight, there is a video on youtube that proves it:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
If the moon is a holograph, how can we point lasers at the moon and get a reflection back to verify it's precise location?
en.wikipedia.org...
There are multiple reflectors that have been placed on the moon that with a proper laser and equipment, can be tested and verified.
A hologram would be unable to reflect a laser in that fashion.

edited to include a link to an article about them
www.skyandtelescope.com...

edit on 23-12-2018 by dubiousatworst because: included article

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

a reply to: iplay1up2

And you know that for sure because...

Because some of us are open minded but not so open-minded that our brains have fallen out.........

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Well, it’s on the YouTubes, therefore, scientifically speaking it must be true.

edit on 24/12/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Short answer, no. Long answer, also no.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Buy a telescope. Look carefully. Pretend you never made this thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Lets not insult the guy for asking a question. Ive done a lot of research on the moon. I guess I get that from my dad, as he is a research scientist and math whiz, among other things. Its ok to ask questions.

Someone on here remarked about the placement of the moon, math wise, and they are correct. The odds of it getting into that position are astronomical ( pun intended), its just not feasible.

The moon is much older then Earth from what I have read over the years. It has very large hollow sections or is completely hollow. We know it rings like a bell when hit.

I think someone brought it here for a purpose, and it serves that purpose well. The jury is still out on who that someone was.

Merry Christmas All!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Lets not insult the guy for asking a question. Ive done a lot of research on the moon. I guess I get that from my dad, as he is a research scientist and math whiz, among other things. Its ok to ask questions.

Someone on here remarked about the placement of the moon, math wise, and they are correct. The odds of it getting into that position are astronomical ( pun intended), its just not feasible.

The moon is much older then Earth from what I have read over the years. It has very large hollow sections or is completely hollow. We know it rings like a bell when hit.

I think someone brought it here for a purpose, and it serves that purpose well. The jury is still out on who that someone was.

Merry Christmas All!

As many youtubers demonstrate very well, "doing research" and arriving at a logically sound and reasonable conclusion are not the same thing. It is indeed OK to ask questions, but not when you have already decided what you think the answer is. Despite the interrogative thread title the OP is not really asking a question, he's stating it as a fact.

The moon is not hollow, nor does it have hollow sections. It could not be hollow and be where it is. The "ringing like a bell" thing is a metaphor - the key word is "like". The reason a bell rings is because the solid parts of it vibrate. The solid moon also vibrates when struck but it does not make a ringing sound. The way those vibrations behave when arriving at lunar seismometers all us to determine its structure just as seismic waves on Earth do, and that structure is not a hollow one.

Its position in Earth's orbit is dictated by Newtonian physics and the laws of celestial mechanics and there is nothing remotely odd about where it is. Its position is actually changing over time as it moves further away from us.

Anyone who has ever looked at the moon through a telescope, even a low powered one, can see that it is a solid sphere.
edit on 24/12/2018 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join