It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to PEW research center over 50% of Muslims support the implementation of Sharia Law

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: yuppa

can you explain why merkin " christians " [ who are almost always non - catholic denominations ] are :

so obsesed with having " 10- commandments monuments " outside govt buildings and in public spaces

Because they are mistaken and preachers are not properly taught the Bible is 2 books in one. OT is a history to non hebrews.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: JBIZZ

Then why do a majority of christians include the whole bible in their teachings? The Bible is filled with anger, slavery, brutal revenge, stoning, etc....

When Christianity teaches strictly to the positive stuff and removes the hatred, then you can talk.

The Quran might be a bit worse than the Bible, but both are filled with terrible things.

Islam has a lot more books then just the Quran.
Try doing some research, some of their own preachers are speaking out about what Islam is really about...that is if you’re too lazy to look at history and see what Islam really is, the cancer it is on humanity and the threat it poses to us all.

The bible might have those things you mention, but you’ll be hard pressed to find a Christian whose been instructed by a priest or bishop etc, to commit acts of violence in the name of God or Jesus Christ.

Same can’t be said about Islam.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

I was never condoning Islam. I think it's an ugly religion. Yet, Christianity was used to burn people alive (witchcraft), condone slavery, and influence the creation of laws that oppressed gays.

Sure, priests didn't physically do the bad things, but the majority sure didn't speak against it at the time. In fact, I'm sure many encouraged it.

Same goes for Islam. I'd be hard pressed to see their priests physically doing anything either.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I was never condoning Islam. I think it's an ugly religion. Yet, Christianity was used to burn people alive (witchcraft), condone slavery, and influence the creation of laws that oppressed gays.

Sure, priests didn't physically do the bad things, but the majority sure didn't speak against it at the time. In fact, I'm sure many encouraged it.

Same goes for Islam. I'd be hard pressed to see their priests physically doing anything either.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Those were not educated properly in scripture and used Hebrew OT to justify their jealousy.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join