It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to PEW research center over 50% of Muslims support the implementation of Sharia Law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: Qboneq
a reply to: JBIZZ

“This is incompatible with the U.S.”

Then leave the Muslims alone and in peace.

What??? They breed like rabbits and they can have multiple wives to breed with...We now have them in Congress and the stupid Dumpcraps vote right along with them...We don't need to leave them alone...We need to ship 'em out of our Country...

As long as they arent doing anything that undermines the country, our constitution, or the law, I dont advocate for just deporting people who are citizens..........

That would be the opposite of what our constitution and the bill of rights stands for

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Make a joke of it, yeah run run the muslims are coming.

Your grand daughter certainly won’t be joking about it.

The goal of islam is to install sharia worldwide. EVERY muslim on the planet will openly tell you that.

I take it you read the headline but not the article?

The question's more nuanced than that.

Generally, supporters of sharia are most comfortable with its application in cases of family or property disputes. In most regions, fewer favor other specific aspects of sharia, such as cutting off the hands of thieves and executing people who convert from Islam to another faith.

So contact with America and Britain has greatly changed the Muslim faith from what it was 100 years ago.

And then there's this that they got from the study of thousands of Muslims:

Among Muslims who support making sharia the law of the land, most do not believe that it should be applied to non-Muslims.

And that includes almost all Muslims in America.

It's an interesting study. You might want to read it and pick out specific points rather than reacting to a headline.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

It's called taqiya. The fact that it has a specific term should lay bare that this is not a religion, it's a political system masquerading as a religion. It's a trojan horse.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

To be fair there was another poll linked that specified..........and it was pretty close to the same as the original, in the way of how punishment should be dealt out.........and the numbers showed they favored the forms of punishment.......

Just have to go back a page or two.....

This all being said........i dont think any of this is a fair representation, because the numbers are so low on the polled...

its like questioning 1000 americans about something and then drawing a conclusion........

It also depends on WHERE it was taken.....

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

It's called taqiya. The fact that it has a specific term should lay bare that this is not a religion, it's a political system masquerading as a religion. It's a trojan horse.

make no mistake a religion is more potent than a political system.....you can fortify one with the other, the other way around, you have to justify one with another.........but.......politics a side........

Islam was ALWAYS suppose to be both.....

Now there are those that have and are for a reformation of such......they are the modern day Martin Luthers.......and we should not dismiss them, we should embolden them....

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Agree on all accounts

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Agree on all accounts

so the question is....how do we give those "marin luthers" power?

They will be the Martin Luthers of that religion.......and i think thats our responsibility to help them do that.......

Maybe its just me..

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

She will if she is Muslim, but somehow i dought that. LoL

The goal of Islam is the same of the rest of the perversions of the truth.

The only surprise is seeing peoples propensity towards religious intolerance racist bull crap. LoL

But hey Merry Christmas.
edit on 24-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

please actually understand what " sharia " is before making threads - thanks

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Give them a platform. Spread their ideas. That's about all we can do.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
yes it's true, in muslim countries it's tOtAlLy legal to just rape women in the streets and it happens all the time
and the longer one follows islam, the more red their skin gets
and they grow horns and start to breathe fire
and there's a veritable army of them right outside the gates and the thing they hate most in the universe is santa claus and they're coming for you with poison dripping from their fangs and the only thing that can save you is the WALLLL

seriously if it didn't represent such a pustulent upswelling of misplaced hatred it would be kinda hilarious just how utterly gullible y'all are and how keenly you'll leap to suck the half baked lies from the dick of your favourite conservative lie spewers oh oh give me those pie charts daddy i know you made them just for me

fav thing about this pathetic thread is the way it asks me to suspend disbelief long enough not to crack a damn rib at the idea that seeker1963 and friends care about the wellbeing of The Gays smdh

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
yes it's true, in muslim countries it's tOtAlLy legal to just rape women in the streets and it happens all the time
and the longer one follows islam, the more red their skin gets
and they grow horns and start to breathe fire
and there's a veritable army of them right outside the gates and the thing they hate most in the universe is santa claus and they're coming for you with poison dripping from their fangs and the only thing that can save you is the WALLLL

seriously if it didn't represent such a pustulent upswelling of misplaced hatred it would be kinda hilarious just how utterly gullible y'all are and how keenly you'll leap to suck the half baked lies from the dick of your favourite conservative lie spewers oh oh give me those pie charts daddy i know you made them just for me

fav thing about this pathetic thread is the way it asks me to suspend disbelief long enough not to crack a damn rib at the idea that seeker1963 and friends care about the wellbeing of The Gays smdh

My fav thing is I actually lived in Riyadh for 3 years and you want to act like shiet wasnt common place.....you gotta be kidding me......

Try again, man

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

But its not a thing in any of our own respective nations, Sharia law that is, aside for the poor souls that wish to abide by such arcane judgments or decrees.

You do realize there are other religious law courts that operate without such kerfuffle?

The decrees issued by these courts are not worth the paper they are printed unless you wish to abide by such.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You realize it's creeping in, right? See the rash of rapes in Sweden, Germany, and the UK where the perp gets let off because of "cultural differences." See the FGM case in the US.

Just a few months ago the UK supreme court recognized a marriage which happened outside of the state institutions and was only a marriage under sharia. So I guess that paper was worth as much as one from the UK government.
edit on 24-12-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

The sad part is that you think so many americans would be OK with gays being murdered for nothing. What a sad indictment of your world view.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

But its not a thing in any of our own respective nations, Sharia law that is, aside for the poor souls that wish to abide by such arcane judgments or decrees.

You do realize there are other religious law courts that operate without such kerfuffle?

The decrees issued by these courts are not worth the paper they are printed unless you wish to abide by such.

had to Edit, I undertand you meant WESTERN areas......also not true.....in many parts of england they are enforcing the same thing where they can if they have the numbers.......You should know arent you from there?

edit on 12/24/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Actually, I'm from Scotland.

Around 65 million souls on our isle, we dont all ken one another.

I do indeed know about said courts and as i have plainly pointed out there decrees carry no weight whatsoever, just like the Jewish or other religious court judgments.

The only law that applies here is the law of the land, same as in the USA really.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

"MacDonald Laurier Institute: 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)
www.macdonaldlaurier.ca..."

In fairness, I think this point needs to be addressed.

When being asked if you support Sharia law, I would expect the actual question to be something like "Would you like Sharia courts to be available" or something along those lines. The above quote shows that this poll actually differentiated between Sharia Law and mandatory Sharia law.

The headlines are written in such a way that you would expect the results are showing 60% of muslims want enforced Sharia law to be mandatory, but I highly doubt that is the case. Most who responded yes, were probably saying they would like to have the option to be under Sharia law, have Sharia courts and judges etc.

Not that I agree with this myself either, but it certainly puts these facts into a different light for me.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Actually, I'm from Scotland.

Around 65 million souls on our isle, we dont all ken one another.

I do indeed know about said courts and as i have plainly pointed out there decrees carry no weight whatsoever, just like the Jewish or other religious court judgments.

The only law that applies here is the law of the land, same as in the USA really.

Well right there i know youre lying, because I know you all ken..........duhh hence the accent and being volatile!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Say what now???

Volatile???

Oh aye im the one displaying all that nonsensical religious intolerance. LoL

Live and let live buddy, that's my ethos.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join