It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to PEW research center over 50% of Muslims support the implementation of Sharia Law

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

And 100 years ago nobody would have batted an eyelid if they had flung you from a roof in our respective nations as long as you were not of money nor means.

Some Christians would still relish the prospect of educating you as to your alleged transgressions in this very day of age if truth be told.

They are simply as bad as each other, if somewhat separated ideologically speaking by a few centuries.

Organized religious practice is the problem, all of them, not just one.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You had me at prayer mat, as some sod done the off with the doormat last week, god only knows for what purpose. LoL

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I didn't bring up the Republican Christian thing because it can just be seen for what it is in the member's post.

Constipated thinking and bigotry.

Much like every other post from that member.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

And 100 years ago nobody would have batted an eyelid if they had flung you from a roof in our respective nations as long as you were not of money nor means.

Some Christians would still relish the prospect of educating you as to your alleged transgressions in this very day of age if truth be told.

They are simply as bad as each other, if somewhat separated ideologically speaking by a few centuries.

That is, of course, stupid.

If I was thrown off a roof 100 years ago in America, it would be called a murder.

If I am thrown off a roof right now in a Muslim country, it would be called justice.

One is actually not as bad as the other.

So your point is quite invalid.

But it helps you with what you have been told to hate and you really can't think for yourself, so I understand.

Have a good night, or whatever kind of night someone such as yourself is capable of.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I understand that all organized religious practice is sheer folly.

If you wish to commune with your creator, no priest nor book is required, mere simple contemplation will apparently suffice.

Jesus told you so via his "Lift up a rock, you will find me there" jazz.

Grains of truth and wisdom but no definitive answers im afraid.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I understand that all organized religious practice is sheer folly.

If you wish to commune with your creator, no priest nor book is required, mere simple contemplation will apparently suffice.

Jesus told you so via his "Lift up a rock, you will find me there" jazz.

Grains of truth and wisdom but no definitive answers im afraid.

Then why are you so triggered because people are standing up against a religion that feels it is just to throw gay people off of roofs and oppress women????

Virtue signaling for Mama Merkel?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

If the building is the same height you will hit the ground at the same speed no matter the nation nor sexual preference that's just physics im afraid.

I don't hate anyone, again that's organized religious practice that promotes such lunacy, and with an agenda at play no less.

Divide and conquer is the colour of the day you see.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Because the majority of the people are of a similar mind, just on a different side.

What about your beloved Westboro Baptist types?

They would be up for throwing gay people off of roofs in a heartbeat.

And oppress women simply by opening their mouth, and yet they are not Muslim.

edit on 23-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

That is, of course, stupid.

If I was thrown off a roof 100 years ago in America, it would be called a murder.

If I am thrown off a roof right now in a Muslim country, it would be called justice.

One is actually not as bad as the other.

So your point is quite invalid.

But it helps you with what you have been told to hate and you really can't think for yourself, so I understand.

Have a good night, or whatever kind of night someone such as yourself is capable of.

As a Christian do you consider yourself to be forgiving and understanding?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

"Have a good night, or whatever kind of night someone such as yourself is capable of."

Capable of thinking rather a lot more than you seem to be able to do, thats for sure.

You just have a good night i don't care what type of person you are.

Nor even whether the thoughts reciprocated.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

If the building is the same height you will hit the ground at the same speed no matter the nation nor sexual preference that's just physics im afraid.

I don't hate anyone, again that's organized religious practice that promotes such lunacy, and with an agenda at play no less.

Divide and conquer is the colour of the day you see.

First, one would be murder and the other justice.

You didn't address that part at all, for some reason... probably because you are wrong in your assumption that both religions are the same so you are backing away from your original comment because it was, again, stupid.

Secondly, I don't believe that you don't hate anyone.

You seem to have a whole lot of hatred on display in this thread... just in comparing a barbaric ideology that kills people TODAY that the other one does not. Christians get you triggered? But no hatred there at all... LOL

Third and finally, why do the people who are so above the fray that they use terms like "divide and conquer" do exactly that on a daily basis?

It's like someone at the poker table, cards in hand and money in the pot, pointing out that they are above the game.

It's called bigotry sweety... and there isn't anything special or enlightened about it.

It is actually quite the opposite.

It's as common as dog poop.

edit on 23-12-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

No both would indeed be murder in the extreme.

As to justice, ever wonder why she is blind? LoL

Forth, who cares what you believe???

And don't call me sweety, eh Sugar. x

"It's as common as dog poop."

That's would be religion, so mind and try not stepping in such, as its rather hard to get off one's feet.

edit on 23-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

so who polled all these millions of muslims and how long did the research take?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
pew research, ask them

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This thread really belongs in lol.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

The spirit of the thread, at this time of year, is rather misplaced.

At least from a Christian perspective where peace, love, and goodwill to "ALL" men, should quite frankly be a given.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
consider this, as islam is the fastest growing religion in europe already over 20% in some countries, how many years can they go before it is introduced as legislation there?

are we talking years or decades?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

Show me any first world European nation that practices or considers Sharia Law to be the law of the land?

Good luck there, and i don't see the situation changing anytime soon no matter the crazy fear mongering doing the rounds.

Most Muslims come to our respective nations to get away from hardline fanatic religious orientated Muppets in control of some of there own.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Center for Social Cohesion: 40% of British Muslim students want Sharia

www.dailymail.co.uk...

ICM Poll: 40% of British Muslims want Sharia in the UK
www.telegraph.co.uk...

GfK NOP: 28% of British Muslims want Britain to be an Islamic state
www.civitas.org.uk...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

NOP Research: 68% of British Muslims support the arrest and prosecution of anyone who insults Islam;
www.cbsnews.com...
www.webcitation.org...

MacDonald Laurier Institute: 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)
www.macdonaldlaurier.ca...

WZB Berlin Social Science Center: 65% of Muslims in Europe say Sharia is more important than the law of the country they live in.
www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

FPO (2014): 43% of Islamic teachers in Austria openly advocate Sharia law over democracy.
www.rt.com...

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 33% of Muslim-Americans say that Sharia should be supreme to the US Constitution (43% disagree).
www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org...

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 51% of Muslim-Americans say that Muslims should have the choice of being judged by Sharia courts rather than courts of the United States (39% disagree).
www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org...

2015 (Jyllands Posten): 77% of Muslims in Denmark believe the Quran's instructions should be 'fully appied'.

Middle East Quarterly: 91 percent of honor killings are committed by Muslims worldwide.
canadafreepress.com...

1 in 5 young British Muslims agree that 'honor' violence is acceptable.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Policy Exchange: Up to 52% of British Muslims believe a Muslim man is entitled to up to four wives
www.civitas.org.uk...

Policy Exchange: 61% of British Muslims want homosexuality punished
www.civitas.org.uk...

NOP Research: 62% of British Muslims do not believe in the protection of free speech;
Only 3% adopt a "consistently pro-freedom of speech line"
www.cbsnews.com...

ICM Poll: 58% of British Muslims believe insulting Islam should result in criminal prosecution
www.webcitation.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-12-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join