It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to PEW research center over 50% of Muslims support the implementation of Sharia Law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

Oh I see, so 600 out of 3.45 million Muslims is accurate is it?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

makes it even worse really. the majority of those are over 50% so the op was being conservative in his estimate really.

further of the places where so called migrants are coming from the number is higher, so...

if conservatively 50% of them would like to see sharia law implemented in their home country, what makes you believe that they wouldnt want it to be implemented in their host country?

doesn't logically follow at all.

to answer the op's question 50% would of course spoil the bunch faster than 1, for every number larger than 2, its just math!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I am what i am.

What does Christianity say about gay people or the treatment of Woman for that matter?

Were we any better?

Suppose in one hand and crap in the other, see what hand fills up first. x

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

It’s fear mongering actually.

Scary Muslims!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

But they are coming to get us!

Quick, hide. LoL

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

But they are coming to get us!

Quick, hide. LoL

You will need to convert to survive the Muslim apocalypse, quick do it now while you still can and you'll receive a free pocket Koran and prayer mat.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

its an actual poll that says they would like to see sharia law implemented. argue the facts if you want.

slapping a label with some words on it doesn't change the contents at all.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

so you think that they surveyed 50% of muslims around the world....

ffs

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Well, this is from 2013 and Muslims from Muslim countries were polled, sooooooo......

I see no difference between Muslims wanting Sharia Law than Christian Republicans who want to impose their religion onto all US citizens because religion.

Hypocrisy strikes again as ATS conservatives cry in fear about Sharia Law meanwhile support Republican politicians who cater to evangelical Christians and try to push religious policy onto America.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

ok in an attempt to be charitable i will presume you dont know how polls work......

50% of the people polled, answered in favor of sharia.

thats how polls are conducted.

fyi the argument you made, asserting a false premise, and attributing it to someone else, me, is a logical fallacy, the most common of them, called a strawman attack.
edit on 23-12-2018 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, this is from 2013 and Muslims from Muslim countries were polled, sooooooo......

I see no difference between Muslims wanting Sharia Law than Christian Republicans who want to impose their religion onto all US citizens because religion.

Hypocrisy strikes again as ATS conservatives cry in fear about Sharia Law meanwhile support Republican politicians who cater to evangelical Christians and try to push religious policy onto America.

Um...

Please point out to me where American Christians are throwing gays off of buildings.

Please point out to me where American Christians are blaming public rape on the woman.

Please point out to me the problem of American Christian genital mutilation.

Please point out to me where Christians are trying to codify scripture into American law.

Please point out to me the American Christian bombers.

Please point out to me where American Christians have killed people because of a cartoon.

Thanks in advance...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I am what i am.

What does Christianity say about gay people or the treatment of Woman for that matter?

Were we any better?

Suppose in one hand and crap in the other, see what hand fills up first. x

TBH 2 things.

1. Christianity follows the tenants of the new testament which advocates loving your neighbor as you love yourself.

2. We had a reformation in the church, people get married in churches all the time now, and unlike some other religioins we dont continue to follow the path of old testament. Ie , we dont stone people like those under Islam STILL do in many parts of the world.

I find it odd people do the "whataboutism" in regards to religion when comparing 1 religion that is not the same as it was 1000 years ago, and another that actively tries to maintain the way it was 1000 years ago

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Swills

Um...

Please point out to me where American Christians are throwing gays off of buildings.

Please point out to me where American Christians are blaming public rape on the woman.

Please point out to me the problem of American Christian genital mutilation.

Please point out to me where Christians are trying to codify scripture into American law.

Please point out to me the American Christian bombers.

Please point out to me where American Christians have killed people because of a cartoon.

Thanks in advance...

Not for nothing but don't you find it funny as hell that Swills said "Christian Republican"? roflmao

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

and try to push religious policy onto America.

Do you mind elaborating on this statement, please. Which religious policies are being foisted upon Americans via some kind of religious "Law"?

I see many things being foisted upon Americans under the guise of some kind of "social justice doctrine", but what exactly are Christians forcing upon YOU? Abortion? Nope....law of the land. Gay marriage? Nope....law.

I know of no Christians trying to FORCE anything. They may have opinions, religious beliefs, and values they adhere to, but I would bet if a survey were done among Christians, there would not be 50% that want to force anything on you by law......that is, if they are Americans.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Double post sorry.
edit on 23-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

So do as i say not as i do?

Christianity is as full of hypocrisy as any other organized religion, more so even.

So are both versions of the Bible old and new.

We have done all those things you accuse Muslims of doing and far worse ta boot.

Chances are your God does not exist but the fact of the matter is, if he does, he is the same one Muslims think they follow, that's a given.
edit on 23-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Under Sharia law, I would not be running a business.

In fact, I would be one of the ones that got thrown off the rooftop, or stoned at best.

I was at chop-chop square in Saudi Arabia once.

I invite all you anti-Christian members to give it a go and then say Christianity is worse.

You won't, of course... you'll just attack whatever your Progressive owners tell you to attack.

And you wonder why the NPC meme became popular...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I wonder if this thread got this other thread bumped to the top of the queue in 'recent', even though it hasn't been commented on since 2012:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am probably just paranoid, but how does a thread that hasn't been commented on since 2012 get bumped in the recent search?

or this one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

fascinating

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Sharia law is as anti-freedom as many (most) progressive/communist policies.

It's why the left supports it so much.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

So do as i say not as i do?

Christianity is as full of hypocrisy as any other organized religion, more so even.

So are both versions of the Bible old and new.

We have done all those things you accuse Muslims of doing and far worse ta boot.

Chances are your God does not exist but the fact of the matter is, if he does, he is the same one Muslims think they follow, that's a given.

So you don't understand that one religion grew, the other one stayed where it was 1,000 years ago.

Or you do, you just need to compare what happened hundreds of years ago to what is happening right now because that is the only way you can compare the two.

Rational thinking fail for the night.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join