It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to PEW research center over 50% of Muslims support the implementation of Sharia Law

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
According to PEW research center over 50% of Muslims worldwide support the global implementation of Sharia Law.

www.pewforum.org...

According to the Center for Security Policy, the majority of Muslims in America also support the implementation of Sharia Law.

www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org...

In case your're not familiar with Sharia law. Under Sharia law government & religion (Islam) are one and the same. This is incompatible with the U.S., where we have a separation of church & state. Under Sharia law, gays are executed & women do not have the same rights as men. Under Sharia law, pedophilia is encouraged. Under Sharia law, young girls are sexually mutilated so they can never receive sexual pleasure. Under Sharia law, one can rape any woman in public who's not accompanied by a man & the woman will be charged with rape instead of the man. Under Sharia, non-Muslims are considered the equivalent of cattle & those who convert to another religion from Islam are executed. Also, under a Sharia law all Jews are to be exterminated.

If one compares the teachings of Jesus to the teachings of Mohammed, one will realize the true differences. They are the complete opposite of one another.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Islam is a perversion or Arianism, which is a perversion of Christianity.

www.intellectualtakeout.org...

My question for ATS is if one bad apple spoils the bunch what about over 50% bad apples?

edit on 23-12-2018 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

(post by notsure1 removed for a manners violation)
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The Nightmare is upon the World.

🙇

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

“This is incompatible with the U.S.”

Then leave the Muslims alone and in peace.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Well, more than 50% of Americans support Trump, go figure. LoL

Most Muslims i ken simply pay Sharia Law lip service even the Shia variety.

Its just a religion, the truth is all organized religious practice is a perversion of the truth.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Also, Islamic states still run the North African slave trade. They also controlled the slave trade before slavery was abolished in the U.S..

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Tut, tut.

One does not use the likes of the word "Slave" these days, the correct terminology is indentured servitude.

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

At least Trump is not promoting pedophilia and the sexualization of children like the Islamists and leftists are. To the contrary, Trump is fighting pedophilia and child trafficking.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Just because he likes grass on the pitch does not mean he's not a beast in a few other directions.

Not exactly a champion where Woman are concerned. LoL

Truth is mate we pretty much did the same up until a few hundred years ago child brides and all that jazz, we also seen Woman as mere chattel.

Trumps fighting for the rich and big business make no mistake about that.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Just because he likes grass on the pitch does not mean he's not a beast in a few other directions.

Truth is mate we pretty much did the same up until a few hundred years ago child brides and all that jazz, we also seen Woman as mere chattel.

WTF has this got to do with Trump?

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chemicalbrother

WTF has this got to do with Trump?

He is triggered! lmao

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

According to PEW research center of 50% of Muslims worldwide support the global implementation of Sharia Law.

What absolute BS.

Why are you lying?

Here’s the results table of that question, with a bit you’ve conveniently left out “in their country” of which there are also zero western nations..

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Chemicalbrother

Nothing i suppose other than to highlight the fact that politics is just as crazy as religion.

Point of fact politics pretty much is today's religion.

People support crazy people just as much as they do crazy arcane law.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

"He" is triggered?

How do you know i'm Cisgender. LoL

I am all the same but still assumptions and all that jazz.

As to triggered, America seems to be the ones fascinated with those, triggers that is.
edit on 23-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Islam is a religion and a political ideology.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

"He" is triggered?

How do you know i'm Cisgender. LoL

I am all the same but still assumptions and all that jazz.

As to triggered, America seems to be the ones fascinated with those, triggers that is.

I don't think gay people should be thrown off of buildings, so keep on getting upset when people speak out against Sharia law! I suppose you are one of these feminists as well?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

We're trying to stop these things now & not help them spread by supporting Islamism. Most narcisists have the same confidence and thoughts as Trump does. Trump just lacks composure & lets his thoughts be known. I have no doubt Trump is a businessman. That's why I voted for him. I consider Trump centered on the historical political spectrum & almost too far left leaning for my liking, regarding spending. He's on the same point on the political spectrum as JFK was, only JFK was considered far left & Trump is considered far right. That's how far we've shifted left. Those on the left now are left of Stalin. They are not Liberals. They are against Liberty.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Back to the oroginal question. If 1 bad apple spoils the bunch, what do over 50% bad apples do?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

"We're trying to stop these things now & not help them spread by supporting Islamism."

Good luck with that, i dont see it working out too well.

Trump is lacking in a few areas if you ask me, to put him on the same level as JFK, all the same, seems rather ludicrous.

Suppose a right a good few peeps hope he meets the same fate all the same, but for rather different reasons.

Liberty? Just like security and freedom, liberty is illusory at best, money talks, the rest simply do the walk.

Religions and politics aside Merry Christmas when it comes.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

See my 2nd link. Also, the same is true in Europe as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join