It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake/tsunami rocking Canada/USA Atlantic Winter 2018/19

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Want to make a prediction?

Give us the exact date and time.

Exactly: Grind the False Prophets into the dust of Tartarus where the liars belong. Lololololol

Note how all false prophets say that they sense what is coming, yet they never state what a sinner must do to save their sorry asses from the coming catastrophe.

They say: stock up on food etc. Not much use when a Tsunami drops its load on your head, or a nuke goes off on your back yard. Only Jesus can save souls.
edit on 24-12-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Oh really,

do you want also your cup of coffee with room for the cream and sugar sir?

And let me ask Do you prefer Honey instead? Perhaps Expresso or Capuchino?

Please ground yourself, it is clear you don't understand what is your position on this.

Sorry but I'm not the genie of Aladdin lamp to take orders from you.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/24/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

No,

Excuse me but in your specific case, with such point of view or standards about predictions i am pretty sure that Jesus surely would think that He might be out of his mind if decide to come back to you just to risk to be taken again as a false Prophet, He is pretty smart to do so.

Sorry but I am also not good as well as to perform like Sta Klaus here.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/24/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
with such point of view or standards about predictions i am pretty sure that Jesus surely would think that He might be out of his mind if decide to come back to you just to risk to be taken again as a false Prophet, He is pretty smart to do so.

Jesus came to me once in a dream that was sufficient in guiding myself and myself only. He knows what truth to give every person that will guide that sinner back to Him.

Giving Grand visions usually get given to famous spiritual leaders, not a alias on a conspiracy forum, especially a member that mentions "might", "could" and more Speculation / Rumours / Lies

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

That was Not any speculation, it is a very straight forward assertion about what is your issue.

I am sure He will not come ever to you in the way you have demanded since your skepticism is absolute.

It does Not matter who on this planet say to you that there is going to be what I have warned on, you will not going to believe it.

You already told it, only if Christ himself came down exclusively to you then you accept it.

Who do you think you are to condition your approval in such a way?. Yes He said he will come but for the entire world.

This thread is about an event that will affect dramatically the lives of millions of people, so it can Not be part of any private revelation, It is a message to be shared with many.

My warnings are trustable and what is happening on seismic and volcanic events on Kamchatka, Indonesia, Mexico and Italy this weekend was predicted on another of my threads, as well as, the sinking of Wall Street stock market this week as it was forecasted since November on another I posted here.

The fact I have decided to remain anonymous on this activity avoiding to receive openly any credit, recognition or profit and preserving my private life is my right, my decision.

You can Not force anybody to jump in to the world scene publically to receive your approval or permision.

Along History even among the ones that today are famous there have been many seers, mystics and ascetics that decided to live avoiding fame and work discretely.

Do you think Hildegard Von Bingen, Francis of Assisi, Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin, Martin of Porres, Faustina Kowalska, or father Pio of Pietrelcina, became gifted and trustable only when they got fame or recognition?

You are wrong It was in the other way around, humility is the seal of truth, blessing, service to God, real comunion with Him, of who need not pursue fame into help others or to prove nothing to be trusted.

There is people that only do charity that they can declare it in their tax returns, while God requests to do it in secret.

Your opinion is misleaded by the mirage of the sensationalism of today's media that only exalt arrogance.

I'm not going to risk to suffer any Inquisition persecution as it happened to Joan of Arc, Bernardette Soubirous,
, Mitchel of Nostradamus or Father Pio just to satisfy the skeptics standards.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/25/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
humm, Im posting here because im looking around at earthquake timelines since the start from the 7.0 quake in Alaska and since then things have been shaking all around the world and are close together. over 250 quakes in Alaska alone since the original

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Y3K89

I'm really sorry I couldn't reply to you before this so strong after shock of today close to Anchorage, reports say was around 4.9.

Unfortunately, I don't see a rapid stabilization of the deep perturbations in the tectonic plates at the coast of Alaska, but what I am sure is that gradually the seismic underground pressure will find the way to flow toward the south west and possibly to the south east of your location.

I think Aleutian Islands Volcanos may also provide a way to release pressure, giving some pause to this so critical chain of quakes you are experiencing in continental Alaska.

I expect that we are going to see strong activity moving toward Yukon and British Columbia, Washington and Oregon by first trimester of 2019.

What is occurring in Alaska and also in Kamchatka, where it trembled again the last day, is making me think that it is likely to see also important activity on the North Atlantic too, in particular Norwey sea, New Founland, mid Atlantic ridge, and I wouldn't be surprised if Island also experience volcanic arousal on the near future.

Thanks to contact me.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/27/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

My warnings are trustable

Scalar weaponry, elitist rigging financial events; what side are you on ?
Fukushima was a scalar event, the 666 drop in the Dow Jones was lucifuhrer event. At the end of the day, everything still carried on as normal. So stating a major lucifuhrerian event shows nothing.

Volcanoes blow their tops 24/7. What is new in the world of geology ?

The collapse of the paper money system was printed on the Front page of the Economist magazine January 30 years ago. Hence the Old World Order was programmed to collapse in 2018 anyway. Gosh, as shown in the image, the NWO Pheonix rises out of the ashes of the OWO. Nothing new under the sun - who said that ? hmmmmm

Tell me, have any of your public postings, forced a entity (positive/negative/repented) to contact you via an appropriate alias to verify your vision or state that your vision is something else completely ?

I'm not going to risk to suffer any Inquisition persecution as it happened to Joan of Arc, Bernardette Soubirous,
, Mitchel of Nostradamus or Father Pio just to satisfy the skeptics standards.

Why not ? Weakness is not a good sign.

Hell, some of His repented followers stand in the Lake of Fire up to their left foot, sinistrous side Achilles heal. THEY RISK EVERYTHING seeing that they are traitors amongst their initial work-mates.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

With all respect,

You are definitively absolutely lost in to try to understand this thread, has no idea of who am I, how I am trying to help others or even in to be able to distinguish good from evil.

Definitively you are completly alienated by a fundamentalism or sectarianism that has injected so much lack of trust, lack of confidence, hatred and mental confussion in your mind and heart.

Be careful because to talk irresponsibly about hell or send others to it is an easy way to get a fast track free ticket for a direct flight to it. Christ himself said that we are going to be judged with the same measure we apply to others.

I am praying that God almighty who I daily ask for guidance in this ministry give you inner peace and true wisdom to see the Light instead to be so focused in such dark thoughts and negative violent emotions.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Actually Lake Michigan is 585 feet above sea level so it will take a heck of a dam to get to that level

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Hi mikell,

I think you couldn't understand well what it was said about the great lakes.

It is not any water coming from the sea what can overflow the lakes, it is the one that naturally come in through streams, rivers or precipitations from the sky what could not find way to be drained in to the Atlantic what can boost a major issue.

If an earthquake cut the flow of the St Lorenzo the Great Lakes will become a hydraulic system with inputs but no outputs.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Hi mikell,

I think you couldn't understand well what it was said about the great lakes.

It is not any water coming from the sea what can overflow the lakes, it is the one that naturally come in through streams, rivers or precipitations from the sky what could not find way to be drained in to the Atlantic what can boost a major issue.

If an earthquake cut the flow of the St Lorenzo the Great Lakes will become a hydraulic system with inputs but no outputs.

Now the difference of level you are pointing exist of almost 600 ft over the sea level will give to all those millions of tons of water there dammed a tremendous potential energy to look for a way to flood neighbor lower areas.

What happened this year in Laos, Cambodia and South of Vietnam may look as a joke compared with that risk of disaster.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Now the difference of level you are pointing of almost 600 feet with respect tonthecsea level will give to the water there dammed a tremendous potential energy to look for a way to flood neighbor lower areas

A disaster of such characteristics was precisely what Edgar Cayce, the sleepy seer, foresaw occurring on our time over the Missouri, Ohio valleys, a giant flood coming from the north that would cover all the Mississippi basin.

Cayce also predicted the earthquake coming for the North Atlantic coast we are referrinh to in this thread, that should be felt in Boston and New York.

According with Him this would precede the great megaquake of California he also foresaw.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I'm really sorry I couldn't reply to you before this so strong after shock of today close to Anchorage, reports say was around 4.9.

Unfortunately, I don't see a rapid stabilization of the deep perturbations in the tectonic plates at the coast of Alaska, but what I am sure is that gradually the seismic underground pressure will find the way to flow toward the south west and possibly to the south east of your location.

I think Aleutian Islands Volcanos may also provide a way to release pressure, giving some pause to this so critical chain of quakes you are experiencing in continental Alaska.

I expect that we are going to see strong activity moving toward Yukon and British Columbia, Washington and Oregon by first trimester of 2019.

What is occurring in Alaska and also in Kamchatka, where it trembled again the last day, is making me think that it is likely to see also important activity on the North Atlantic too, in particular Norwey sea, New Founland, mid Atlantic ridge, and I wouldn't be surprised if Island also experience volcanic arousal on the near future.

Thanks to contact me.

The Angel of Lightness

Continue with my answer to you let me point out that unfortunately these seismic swarms like the one you are experiencing in Alaska are going to be every time more frequent in the world.

It is already predicted by Father Pio of Pietrelcina , a well known Christian mystic that is Saint in the Catholic church, since 1959 that humanity will suffer of seismic swarms that will last a lot.

On a vision He had by that year Christ told him that even there is going to be one of three days that will comprise megaquakes and strong volcanic eruptions in such a way that the sun light will not be visible for that period of time.

Pls Check:
www.divinemercyinc.com...

What Christ advised to Father Pio was that every home where there will be a Holy Candle, the ones that are blessed by a priest on Christmas or Holy week, the people in it shall be protected of Calamity under the great seismic swarm.

Also there was a warning that if anybody remains outdoors during that event that person will be blinded by the volcanic dust and ashes.

Thanks for your question,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/29/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Continue with my answer to you let me point out that unfortunately these seismic swarms like the one you are experiencing in Alaska are going to be every time more frequent in the world.
Actually, aftershocks following significant earthquakes are to be expected.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well,

It is unfortunately more than only after shocks, they are dealing with a seismic swarm. Seismic swarms have been creating alarm on the far west all this 2018, in Idaho and the Yellowstone area have rocked continuously.

They have experienced in Alaska since November more than six thousand earthquakes, that is really extremely intense, more than what ordinarily should be expected.

Pls check
Alarm from 6100 aftershocks on Alaska

It is clear that the planet is on process to have something really huge, larger at megascale than what ever we have already seen, including Chile, Sumatra and Haiti.

At this pace it seems 2019 may reserve for the world a monstrous surprise for which we possibly are not really well prepared.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

more than what ordinarily should be expected.

Are you a seismologist? When you aren't being a prophet of doom?

edit on 12/29/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Sorry, predictions are not taylored as for example shirts, pants or jackets, I can Not forecast a paradisiac scenario when the causal lines I feel are completely running on other direction.

I worked for geologists at some point of my career, I am Statistician and Mathematician, besides to have well known psychic abilities.

This is neither politics, it is not something to do populism or propaganda for a public office, nor marketing of a new line of makeup line of cosmetics products.

When this will change? That's a good question, one I will to answer.

I think of course when our civilization understand that anything that requires to produce massive pollution of our planet is Not real progress, when demagogic politicians realize global warming is not a mirage, it is a very real issue.

Should change when our collective mentality transcends the false humanism agenda that has ruled the world since the French Revolution and overcomes the materialistic superstition of globalization.

I suggest to ask to alienated leaders as for instance Angela Merkel when they will decide to let us recover our world? The one large corporations have stolen from us.

Humanity can be slaved and over exploited but Gaia can Not be domesticated or treated as a Pet, She owns all of us.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You claimed that there are an unexpected number of aftershocks from the Alaska earthquake. Your reply did not support that claim. Instead, word salad.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I am not sure what you are talking about, what I pointed this that the after shocks are not dozens or hundreds, or thousand, but many thousands, that is quite a number.

Now, Today the strong earthquake occurred on the Aleutians Islands, not in Continental Alaska, moving the activity to the south east Mas I predicted it was going to be .

Happy New Year, let's try to see what is positive on a really worrying situation, that the seismic activity is still running but not in the more dense areas of the large Pacific State

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join