It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake/tsunami rocking Canada/USA Atlantic Winter 2018/19

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers

I wish for all of you happy holidays and a pretty nice New Year celebration , always guided and Protected by amazing Grace coming from above.

Unfortunately I must interrupt briefly my annual vacation to post this since my sense of responsibility does not allow me to ignore what I am perceiving for the effect it may have on many peoples lives.

Again I am feeling insights of a relatively strong seismic event rocking this winter what appears to be the mid-north Atlantic coast of USA and the east coast of Canada.

I think this is going to be above 5 up to 7 or so of magnitude in Richter scale and it will shake buildings on cities like Portland, Boston, Newark, Jersey city, or New York, where this is an extremely rare event.

It may trigger also a Tsunami or high tides along the shaken coast line.

Please take precautions, prepare yourselves to face a possible emergency, identify the best places to stay on it and have at hand first aid implements, survival equipment and rescue tools to face it.

Everything started to come to me weeks ago from a reply of other member to one of my threads asking for forecasts.

I believe this has to do with the planetary alignment we are into and the visit of comet Tempel Tuttle, events that in the past have coincided with arousal of earth seismicity.

Sumatra Indian Ocean Megaquake tsunami of 2004 and Haiti megaquake of 2010 both occurred under planetary alignments.

Under this same comet approach to earth were the Mexico city 1985 Megaquake of 7.3 magnitude and the Grand Banks 1929 earthquake with epicenter in New Founland, that with its 7.2 of magnitude still remains as a historic record on that region.

Here my original post of days ago on which first time I felt this event.

originally posted by: The angel of Lightness at November 16th 2018
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Hi, I appreciate your comment and I am very aware that many people on ATS waits the 5th of January at night and the 6th at morning to see my predictions of the Year.

I start to think on them by the Thanksgiving day, but in the case of the list of Strong earthquakes I posted here today I felt the need to inform on them since it is possible that a really important seismic event arrives to the Pacific coast of America in the very early days of 2019.

I have already created a separate thread talking about an incoming strong economic recession that will strike the economy of USA soon, it is possible that starts to mess the business activity in a very notorious way since this month of December 2018.

For some strange reason I also feel something else of seismic nature coming in the other side of North America or close to its east coast. The exact location is still not very clear on my perception, it looks like the shore of the sea but but for some reason the landscape, the architecture of the city close to which this will occur do not match with what I know on California.

I am trying to identify where are those avenues next to tall skyscrapers that I have perceived struck by extremely large waves in a kind of tsunami triggered by seaquake or a coast earthquake with high water around. I am feeling this will be a medium to high magnitude seismic motion so about between 5 to 6.

It looks strange but that appears to be something like in Mid Atlantic, possibly of continental USA or in a sort of highly urbanized large Island and the water would be still cold when the event strikes.

Thanks,

It would be interesting to know if more sensitive people have had premonitions on this same incoming situation.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/23/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I sense upcoming rumblings beginning with a disturbance of uranus.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sometimes a link between people can relay messages. This link can cause formation of dreams. But the link can be just from someone who is a little paranoid from fear or it can be from someone who is very knowledgeable on the subject, like someone who studies earthquakes and volcano. I believe this link between our minds exists, usually between people who are genetically related or who share something in common.

So, I can't put much belief into dreams because you could just be interpereting someone else's thoughts or even be visualizing what they are seeing on TV. This would be a link that can be considered associated with the word of god, "god is the word that is not spoken". You see, Christians have things in common, they tend to form a bond and that bond can transmit information to those like them. So, who's mind are you tapping into when these dreams or visions occur. In a world where deception rules the movie industry, people are influenced and this link is hard to trust. Someone else could even be having a dream and that dream could be transmitted through this subconscious link. That is why in Christianity they say not to believe these things stating that Satan deceives us this way. Actually it is not Satan, it is someone not knowing the source of the information they are receiving.

That is my take on this kind of stuff, I could be wrong but I could be right. Some people are linked to animals and animals often know of these things because of changes in the energy and sounds in the area. They instinctively move away from the area. But Man has lost some of these senses, surrounding themselves with artificial energy sources and they tend to get overconfident and ignore their senses. This link I speak about is sometimes what people think of as the sixth sense, or the gut feeling people get. If someone you know has experienced something, you tap into their knowledge and avoid doing things. The people running our societies want to bust this ability so they can profit more from our lack of this shared wisdom.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

This tired old thread again? You do this about once a month don’t you? I’ll make a deal with you. If any of this comes true, i will eat a dog turd on youtube and post it in this thread. But if nothing happens, you will stop posting end of times predictions all together.
edit on 23-12-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Sorry,

but there has been a lot of people before you offering me other similarly absurd deals since about 12 years ago at least unsuccessfully since it happen that I am very accurate on this.

They were turned down not so much by me but my other serious readers that really know the reliability of my forecasts and so continue asking to disclose my insights.

When someone do these things like I use to do efficiently soon or later must familiarize with comedians, imitators and hypersensitive people jumping into the scene like you now.

With all respect I really don't know why are you so interested to continue reading something you don't trust and respect?

ATS has a lot more you can spend time into. There are many other good things you can be doing now by the way, if you need relax, so take it easy.

By the way insights of future catastrophic events do not come to seers only two weeks, two days or two hours or minutes before the actual happen occurs, this is not an Olympic games competition, causal lines are perceptible long time before that for people skilled on detect them.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Don't be discouraged by naysayers.

Thank you for the heads-up. Altho you may feel it's along the coast please look into it being somewhere around the Great Lakes region. Just in case.

While we've all been watching movement along the ring of fire we also know if there is movement in one area it can at a later time cause stresses elsewhere. Like ripples on a pond, we don't know when the east coast may be involved but eventually it will be.

Maybe you're right, maybe not but it's better to be forewarned than oblivious.
Happy Holidays!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Well,

If this come again to the Laurentian region of Canada as in 1929 it should have consequences on the St Lorenzo river valley and so it may alter its normal stream flow.

If the river becomes blocked by an avalanche of sediments or rocks, even at the point it reach the sea, as it also was in part the issue on 1929, this will increase the level on the lakes.

A tsunami like that one can bring a lot of debris toward the mouth of the river and constraint the normal water flow in that gulf.

Notice that such Tsunami was registered as far as Portugal to the east and South Carolina to the south, it affected the whole North Atlantic basin on both sides, even Europe.

Here some information on that disaster:

www.earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca...

www.earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca...

earthweb.ess.washington.edu...

It is difficult to determine in how much the lakes level may change since any way they are beginning to freeze, but you can figure the risk.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I live in Southern California, about 5 months ago, I had a feeling we were going to have a really big earthquake. It was a very strong feeling I had

I had that feeling for days and days. Like I said that was 5 months ago. It's always good to be prepared, like a prime rib dinner, on Christmas Day!

Hopefully, in 5 months, you'll be saying something similar to what I just did.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Five months in cosmic time is like a second in our human time, so you must pay attention to that, I am also expecting grave disasters on the Pacific for 2019, but they will not occur before this one on the East coast.

Just to let you know how cosmic scale of time works it is enough to tell you that these events were already foreseen by Hildegard Von Bingen in XIII century, by Mitchell of Nostradamus on XVI century and by Edgar Cayce on early XX century.

We must learn of what this one will teach us in terms of disasters attention to determine how good or bad prepared are we for the big one on the west.

Thanks to share that,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Had a dream about three days ago that it was an 8.0+ off the coast of Washington/Oregon... guess we’ll see...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Hi, that is a seismic gap that has not registered a strong earthquake on years, what means that if something comes will be really strong.

Off shore Oregon border with California has been a more active zone on recent years, so with great expectiation for a disaster, not so far from Eureka, California.

Also I would say that the off shore of the border between Washington State and British Columbia is the other pretty active close by region, if that happen by sure will be felt either distantly on movement of underground on Oregon and Washington border too or through the sea.

On 2012-13 I predicted correctly the Charlotte Islands and Craig megaquakes on that zone of the North western Pacific coast.

Now, I am also under the impression that any of those two possibilities can cause a lot of shaking on Portland too, but from many months ago I am feeling that there is something seismic huge for that city or a tsunami coming in to the mouth of the Columbia river on the coastline not so far from it on 2019, so you could be right.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Assuming you mean the St Lawrence River Valley and it would take a heck of a river plug to back up the great lakes, We are several hundred feet above sea level.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Well,

Suppose this occur soon in few days, then the excess of water from precipitations will not be able to flow easily toward the St Lorenzo Valley, then it may look for alternative paths to escape pushed by gravity. Chances are it will end into a kind of flood toward the Mississippi, Ohio or Missouri valleys.

Hopefully, if winter becomes so much cold before this happen, the change of season could retain the water naturally for a while by becoming frozen, but as soon as spring arrives the effect will be felt on that region with a time delay of many weeks.

The last scenario is a mild possibility, the former is the one of a very famous prediction by Edgar Cayce.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/24/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Yawn. And itll still be yawn in 5 years when someone inevitably digs up and bumps this pointing out how wrong you were....again.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
again I say no, just like I did in your other thread about issues with the earth, that happened before Krakatoa and the Tsunami.......

the reason being is that you try to predict things so much and so often that as they say "even a clock is right twice a day"

I still dont see this as a victory as 99.9 of your predictions have not been correct.......

This isnt a slight against you as a poster or a person, just so we are clear

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
People... especially Mr and Mrs TROLL take the piss out of your posts.

Sometimes they (losers) are wrong.

Thank you for what you feel...

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I do have to agree with you,we are entering an historic time in history when the planet entered an ice age,and before this was a series of volcanic outbreak ,mega earthquakes,and large tsunami's,you could be right this time,I was thinking more like 2021 but who knows

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Let me sum this pots up for people.

Something may happen sometime at some place in the US.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
A couple of points for your information. I hope you might take some of this for future use so that you do not look quite so ignorant.

There is an enormous difference between a magnitude 5 on the Richter (ML) scale and a magnitude 7 on the same scale, and the same applies for such numbers on scales which are now in use by all significant seismological institutions for events of any importance. Such scales are logarithmic, so that a magnitude 7.0 event is about 100 times bigger (in terms of shaking) that a mg 5.0 and releases cca 1000 times more energy.

In other words, it would take 1,000 mag 5.0 quakes to release the energy of just ONE magnitude 7.0 event. So in order to have any credibility at all, you really need to be a lot more precise in predicting the magnitude.

The scale most commonly used now for larger events is called "moment magnitude" (Mw) as it provides a much more uniform indication of the energy release than the other scales do. Yes, the mainstream media still report major quakes as "on the Richter scale" but this is just very typical bad journalism and shows their ignorance. Nearly every major quake reported in the past 30 years by eg USGS has been given a figure on the Mw scale, not the Richter.

Earthquakes literally cannot "trigger" high tides. If a quake is tsunamigenic it can influence tide heights (temporarily), but as our tides are primarily caused by the Moon and Sun's gravitational effects, it is utter nonsense to say that quakes can trigger tides. At best it is ignorant, at worst it is deliberately misleading scaremongery.

The Haiti quake of January 2010 was not really in the "megaquake" range. It was a magnitude 7.0 Mw, and not even in the same ball park in terms of shaking and energy release as the Dec 2004 Mag 9.1 Mw Indian Ocean Great Quake and Tsunami event. Yes, the Haiti quake was devastating, but that was because it was very shallow and its hypocenter was almost directly under that nation's capital, where the buildings were mostly very poorly constructed on bad footings and collapsed into rubble. Difficulties in supplying adequate search and rescue, medical and food supplies also contributed to the disaster's eventual huge toll.

The earthquake in Anchorage, Alaska on Nov 30, 2018 was also a mag 7.0 Mw, but thankfully it was nowhere near as devastating. There are many reasons why but it's needless to analyze them in depth here. The question is simply: would you call the Anchorage event of last month a "megaquake"? I would hope not, as it wasn't. And neither was the Haiti event.

I won't even ask you to explain how a small, passing comet can have significant earthquake-related effects on our planet. The reason I won't ask is that I doubt you have any valid explanation which is even remotely supportable by basic science, so I'd rather not put you on the spot.

However and just for your information, Comet Tempel Tuttle has a period of 33 years. It made a close approach in 1932 (but was not actually observed), was then actually observed in 1965 (as expected) and mades its next closest approach to Earth on Jan 18, 1998 (after being first observed in March 1997, when still a long way away).

This comet was nowhere near our planet in 1985 -- it was still thirteen years away -- and will not have its next closest approach until 2031. So I have no idea why you even mention it as having any effects.

There is nothing else you've said that I personally see any value in responding to.

Thank you.

edit on 24/12/18 by JustMike because: I fixed an italics coding error. The actual text was not changed at all.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Want to make a prediction?

Give us the exact date and time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join