It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GoFundMe page created to raise money for ladders to climb border wall

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
i just reported it, for facilitating in the violation of US law.

❄❄❄❄❄

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: TinySickTears
Pmsl!

That would buy a lot of ladders.
Are they nice ladders? Do they get to keep them once they drop off in US? Maybe they could use them to wash windows or do some B&Es? What a completely absurd concept! I guess they haven't the resources or wherewithal to build a ladder on the MX side. Such idiocy!
I'd like a nice Werner 40' fiberglass ladder with adjustable feet. Do I have to go to TJ to get it?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

This is about to get very interesting lol.

And I swear to god if I see another picture of that woman “Shawman” I’m going to freak out.
We Elon Musk and Boring Company to fix this issue lol

Haha
Elon Musk ox, narcissist in chief. Maybe the wetbacks can use his moronic tunnels to infiltrate other metro areas? On that, another idiotic concept. Hey Muskrat, what do you do when there is a disabled Tesla stuck in the tube? Or if some driver #s the bed behind the wheel in the tube??? Engineering demands considering contingencies.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

A ladder tall enough to get over a suitably tall wall would be incredibly unweildy to transport and set up. Certainly at the heights that Trump has mentioned, ladders are just plain unrealistic. Try getting a 50 foot ladder through forests, over rivers, or other rough terrain. Youd need to bring it in pieced and assemble it at the wall. Now, spending 5 or 10 minutes assembling and climbing it increases the chance of getting caught massively. Then you have the problem of getting back down on the other side. You'd have to spend even more time getting down safely.

While a totally undefended wall wouldn't pose much of a problem, it would help slow down crossers, which could increase the effectiveness of other border security measures.

A wall is more of a force multiplier for security agents and cameras than a deterrent on its own. Large border barriers have on the past proven extremely effective at reducing illegal crossings.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join