It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GoFundMe page created to raise money for ladders to climb border wall

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Propagandalf
One seeks to stop illegal activity, the other supports it.

one is stupid, the other is stupid too

Walls are stupid?

I wonder why prisons use them?

Probably because no one trying to get past a prison wall has access to ladders... or tunnels, or boats, or just fly in to visit and then stay, etc. etc. etc. Jesus y'all are painful with this short sighted Trump wall monument.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Cool. Let's just promote more people to drag their children across a desert only to have them die on our doorstep...

You all are a joke...

I wonder if these people will ever take responsibility for their insanity.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

The walls (as you stated plural) on prisons not singular do you wish for an actual building over the US now ? (4 walls and a roof), if prisons were made up of just 1 single wall I believe it would have little use and after 1 night its flaws would be shown.

No need for a Rita Hayworth poster

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The Earth truly needs a good douching. Man, woman, children. ALL OF IT.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Electrify the wall and send them aluminum ladders, now wouldn't that be shocking!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

i just reported it, for facilitating in the violation of US law.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Welp...someone will need to be paid to go pickup the ladder. Then someone needs to be paid to setup the ladder and another to coordinate 1-person on the ladder at a time. Same goes for the other side & down ladder.

I figure by the time everyone is paid to orchestrate all this, there might be enough funds to support one ladder.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I'm sure that dude would be more than happy to hoist a few over the wall using his magical purple floating farty cloud got some on his fingers.
edit on 23-12-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Which side of the wall will these ladders be positioned? I'll pay for ladders helping people go over to Mexico....a bit of a drop to the other side tho.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Maybe I should start a gofundme to build a wall of ladders. Money coming in from all sides...

LOL

That would be amazing!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Maybe I should start a gofundme to build a wall of ladders. Money coming in from all sides...

That is one seriously genius idea.

Where can I donate steps?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Propagandalf
One seeks to stop illegal activity, the other supports it.

one is stupid, the other is stupid too

Walls are stupid?

I wonder why prisons use them?

Probably because no one trying to get past a prison wall has access to ladders... or tunnels, or boats, or just fly in to visit and then stay, etc. etc. etc. Jesus y'all are painful with this short sighted Trump wall monument.

I thought it was so the guards don't get the sun in their eyes, as they look down, aiming at you.

All in all it's just another, brick in the wall.. *hippy swaying*

If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding... How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

The walls (as you stated plural) on prisons not singular do you wish for an actual building over the US now ? (4 walls and a roof), if prisons were made up of just 1 single wall I believe it would have little use and after 1 night its flaws would be shown.

No need for a Rita Hayworth poster

If you rotate the wall, each day, it will appear as 4 walls. There was this baby elephant. It was chained to a tree stump. As the elephant aged, it became accustomed to being tethered to that chain, which was attached to that stump. But as the years went on, the stump became weak, and no longer held the chain. But the elephant, having learned that he could not move away from the chain, never realised that it was, for so many years, free.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Actually, Clymer said the funds would go to RAICES only if their goal was not reached... which is a (flimsy) excuse for not violating GoFundMe's T&C by falsely advertising the use of the funds.

But she is still in violation of Federal Law. Someone should alert the FBI. Conspiracy to violate the law is itself a violation of the law, and she just publicly admitted conspiracy to violate US immigration law.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I got a great idea.

We set up American Ninja Warrior obstacle course on a scale that's never been seen before.

IF you can successfully navigate your way through the American Ninja Warrior course, you get to be an American, and you get a ninja headband.

Welcome to America, I hope you like twinkies and debauchery.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Isn't that aiding and abetting an illegal element?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Actually, Clymer said the funds would go to RAICES only if their goal was not reached... which is a (flimsy) excuse for not violating GoFundMe's T&C by falsely advertising the use of the funds.

But she is still in violation of Federal Law. Someone should alert the FBI. Conspiracy to violate the law is itself a violation of the law, and she just publicly admitted conspiracy to violate US immigration law.

TheRedneck

some vagina a few posts up already alerted the fuzz so you can rest easy

hahahahahahah

when are one of you vaginas going to report the other gofundme for the same thing?
dude said all the money is going to go directly to the wall.
it wont cause it cant

so go be johnny on the spot with calling the fuzz on that one too ok.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: musicismagic

The moral of that story i imagine is simply don't trust politicians ever.

The problem with politics is that one side always wins, and it's the same side, slightly different wrapping paper.

Democracy is a sham, simply a prison where you cannot see the bars, and it always will be whilst the people in power are a shower of crooked bastards.
If honesty were suddenly introduced into American life, the whole system would collapse!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It is illegal to cross the US border illegally.

Care to show me where it is illegal for the President to build a wall along it?

Or do you not understand the difference between legal and illegal?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

who needs a ladder? Use this...

www.youtube.com...

OK...for those who don't want to look, It's Vietnamese Special forces using a pole to climb a building
edit on 24-12-2018 by UMayBRite! because: Mercy on the busy or internet handicapped

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join