It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Lifes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Haha, thanks very... cute.

What marine miracle? Fish and octupus form him and start talking?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I would be buzzing with either thanks.
And I'm the 8th my fellow Goat 👌

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

A drowning child rescued by someone who looks EXACTLY like Irwin and disappears in a splash of mackerel and dancing dolphins. A few incidents like that will make it impossible for the Vatican to ignore his legacy.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Haha

That of course would be something.

You're funny.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

If we do have immortal souls, I would love to relive my dreams and be able to hear, see and feel what they were like at that time. Like when we shed this mortal coil, all of our experiences and memories are suddenly unlocked with no decay or distortion of time. Reliving some past weeks of childhood or highschool would be a blast, but I really want to see my dreams, all of them.

There have been some times waking up from a vivid dream where reality was completely warped from the night before. Experiences are completely different and simple reality seems new and unique. Then it slowly fades over the next few hours and normalcy returns. I kind of wish every day was like that, but it would last for a lot longer.

Wouldn't that be cool if all of the memories and experiences from past lives were also locked away somewhere safe while we take the plunge into this reality. Would those memories be interpreted differently after our travels here or would our current life just meld with the whole, not really changing much. Like living for 100's of years, what things would lose meaning?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

If I could live or remember a past life while still in this reality, I would love to go way way back into our history. I would love to go back to 10,000bc and just see what was happening. What the skies were like, if there was a protosaturn hanging above our heads, providing a constant glow and light everywhere, eden.

Maybe even the ice age or to see how they built the pyramids. To see who really built the mayan pyramids since they said the structures were already there when they arrived or any of the 1000s of pyramids throughout the world. Just the chance to truly see our past would be more powerful than anything.
edit on 23-12-2018 by ClovenSky because: added bc

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Immortal is a big word. Every living thing dies. I think.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Maybe it is just our way of describing something which we can't describe while we are living in 'time'. Maybe our choices of mortal coils to live in don't have to be sequential. We could go both back and into the future when deciding where or even when to take the next plunge. We can't be allowed our memories from previous incarnations because then we could alter the future unfolding. But maybe time only exists in this reality, once we go back to our natural spiritual state, mortality or immortality isn't even a concept.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

does entropy die?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Maybe. It's not like I know, I'm just thinking about it like you are. Maybe we can get chosen to replace the gods which die?
Maybe that's why so many apply and only a few get in. Get "the job". However you want to call it.
Make it through all gates.
Pass all tests.
However you want to call that too. We want to evolve, right?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Is entropy a living being?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I hear you there. I have no definitive answer or a clue, but it is fun to imagine. I just try to build my reality so I can enjoy my time here and try to ditch the though patterns that create prisons of unhappiness.

The great thing about the unknown is the massive amount of possibilities out there.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

In the end there can be only one.

The world spins and souls/essence/consciousness most lightly get recycled.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well from chaos comes order.

Entropy is natures way of not getting bored.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Be careful exploring yourself. You'll get hair on your palms.....

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

A bit barbaric back then for me although I definitely share the curiosity.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You never know, what if we were technologically poor but rich in spirit. What if people connected at a different level and 'felt' each other, creating spiritual connections. What if we weren't barbaric as they portrayed us during the stone age.

I would like to find out why the oldest structures, the megaliths and monoliths were bigger, more precise and showed more advance construction abilities than what we have now even today. The structures that were built on top of or over these old structures appear to degrade with time, becoming smaller and less precise that what came before.

Maybe they are lying to us about our true history and if you went back to those times to rub elbows with the primitive natives, discoveries would be made that cause a feeling of pain to come back to our material greediness of today. Maybe we have actually devolved from bliss.

Hey off subject. Just to kiss up a little bit during these holidays and offer a word of thanks. This site is a great meeting place where adult discussions usually bring new thoughts and contemplations. Weird ties also appear to be created among the practitioners, almost like something beyond the physical : ) I just wanted to thank you and all of the admins from the bottom of my heart. You guys are the creators of the environment from which we can intelligently participate. I know you don't get much praise or appreciation and I suspect you wouldn't enjoy it too much if it occurred often. I hope to not cause this meeting place too many issues and imo the overall benefits of knowledge and learning vastly outweigh the small quirks of this site.

Thank you and also everyone one here for creating such a wonderful virtual world. Sometimes it is almost like family. It is fun to watch this site grow and evolve, even in the meager time I have been here.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You never know, what if we were technologically poor but rich in spirit. What if people connected at a different level and 'felt' each other, creating spiritual connections. What if we weren't barbaric as they portrayed us during the stone age.

A lot of recovered skeletons from earlier ages show bone breaks and defensive wounds to forearms. They lived tough lives for the most part whether from inter-tribal conflicts or the perils of hunting. I'd post links to papers if I wasn't having a lazyass recovery day from Christmas parties this weekend.

I would like to find out why the oldest structures, the megaliths and monoliths were bigger, more precise and showed more advance construction abilities than what we have now even today.

Like you, I love reading about megalithic cultures. All of those passage graves and stone structures spread across N Europe showed some flow of technology and commonality in symbolic beliefs. It's still thought-provoking to imagine the organisation it took to move such huge stones. If you've ever worked in construction, you'll appreciate how problematic it can be to transport heavy materials and yet these cultures did it without wheels or even good roads.

...and thank you very much for the kind compliments.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I used to have daydreams about Atlantis. I believe I was a prostitute and more recently I got killed by Nazis.
I have definitely been around for a while.

Haven't we all. Like almost getting run over by a band of centaurs heading to college along with all the other abominations created by the fallen watchers during their days of glory and Atlantis ?

Problem: who said anything about fiction. It happened and it is no wonder that YHWH got fed up and literally dropped an ocean of water on their fallen sinful heads thus burying Atlantis under a new ocean later named the Atlantic Ocean.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Merry Christmas Everyone.
edit on 24-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join