It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the DeepState Media just threaten trumps family 3 days before christmas?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Deepstate media now, I thought they were lefty media or is it lefties are now the deepstate ?

Apparently the deep state leans left. Make sense now?

That's about as accurate as Christians lean right.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

a reply to: Agit8dChop

Deepstate media now, I thought they were lefty media or is it lefties are now the deepstate ?

Apparently the deep state leans left. Make sense now?

That's about as accurate as Christians lean right.

So you agree that the deep state exists.

Anyways its not my argument that the deep state leans left.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

No I don't, there was a time when I did, then I realized that money rules and nothing else is relevant . Special interests , those that hold the money pull the strings ,everything else is a show.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Did the deep state media arm just threaten the President of the United States Family, 3 days before Christmas?

Do we keep forgetting that media is FAKE NEWS?!??!?!

THIS IS FAKE NEWS!!!! sp'itrjh0[43jf5j240-gik63nb7-k04=kp76rjmp;tryjmf;uy,

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Did the deep state media arm just threaten the President of the United States Family, 3 days before Christmas?
www.news.com.au...

This week MSNBC host Chris Matthews said

“What if he were to say he would let the children walk if the old man does the same? That would mean giving up the presidency in exchange for acquittals all around, not just for himself, but for all his kids.” Matthews said Mr Trump should “leverage the office” of the presidency while he still can.

Leverage the Office?

This week MSNBC host Chris Matthews — who, it must be said, is no supporter of the President — made a grim prediction.
He said Mr Trump would resign soon to save his children, Donald Jr and Ivanka, from prosecution as a result of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe
“The President’s children stand right in the line of Mueller’s investigative progress,” Matthews said.

Now, I am no fan of news.com.au (they are the number 1 Australia online news medium) but this was '' veteran '' news anchor, which means he's been around during several past administrations and knows all the players in a generation that was entirely anti Trump..

Did they really tell the President to resign or we'll go after your kids?

Russia Collusion turned out to be absolutely garbage, however Comey, Rosenstein, Mccabe, Strzok and Brennan have all been fired, who is the only one left running this ever changing narrative?

That's the same jackass that got chills up his leg from obama
He is a hack

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

No I don't, there was a time when I did, then I realized that money rules and nothing else is relevant . Special interests , those that hold the money pull the strings ,everything else is a show.

In order to argue that the deep state is NOT some sort of left leaning entity then you must first admit that the deep state exists in the first place. But I digress.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

If it exists it's simply ultra rich groups that simply want to maintain control of their wealth, made up of philanthropists and royals.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
To answer the OP: no. Move on.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
To answer the OP: no. Move on.

Well, there is the answer we've all been waiting for!

This person seems to be in the know, definitely should take his/her word and move on now.

Cased closed!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join