It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the DeepState Media just threaten trumps family 3 days before christmas?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Deepstate media now, I thought they were lefty media or is it lefties are now the deepstate ?

Mockingbird still running, imho. CIA up the yin yang of the whole media still to this day.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I don't think Trump can remember who half his kids are. LoL

People should not threaten a Mans family all the same, that's just not Cricket.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

They are pretty good at division during election time.

You cannot really tick off a Rush or Hannity listener as long as the listener still has a gun and a church to go to.

The not built wall, welfare for the poor and health care seems to be touchy spots.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

They are pretty good at division during election time.

You cannot really tick off a Rush or Hannity listener as long as the listener still has a gun and a church to go to.

The not built wall, welfare for the poor and health care seems to be touchy spots.

Not enough for a conservative to scream for impeachment. Obama trampled on a lot of that and conservatives took it on the chin and moved on.

The wall? Yeah I can see that touching on the foundations of conservatism. Border security and how the left ignores and mocks it can be irritating to some who truly believe in it.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Border security is a foundation of a state, I would think. But I can't believe people actually believe a massive wall will be built, at least any time soon. Our security is P poor but that is what the government wants which is why it is.

Campaign promises rarely come true.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Border security is a foundation of a state, I would think. But I can't believe people actually believe a massive wall will be built, at least any time soon. Our security is P poor but that is what the government wants which is why it is.

Campaign promises rarely come true.

Ok. So you can play devils advocate for a second. Trump and his supporters dont understand the complexity of the issue, they want a wall and be done with it. If opponents cant offer a better solution that can show tangible results quicker, but they also dont want the wall, then they are against border security?

I don't know how else to sum that up to anyone legitimately concerned about border security.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Deepstate media now, I thought they were lefty media or is it lefties are now the deepstate ?

The media are part of the deep state. The gullible left leaning hordes are who they use to echo their agenda with their mob mentality. So we perceive the deep state media as "leftist" though it only matters to the deep state that the lefties are void of individual thought and therefore easier to mold into an angry mob by simply pulling the proverbial trigger.

Make sense?

Sure, although the media is moulding all peoples thoughts not just leftys. We can all thank Edward Bernays for that.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

If opponents cant offer a better solution that can show tangible results quicker, but they also dont want the wall, then they are against border security?

probably, or at least not better security. I believe the current security leaves the country open to serious issues.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The media are part of the deep state. The gullible left leaning hordes are who they use to echo their agenda with their mob mentality. So we perceive the deep state media as "leftist" though it only matters to the deep state that the lefties are void of individual thought and therefore easier to mold into an angry mob by simply pulling the proverbial trigger.

Make sense?

Sure, although the media is moulding all peoples thoughts not just leftys. We can all thank Edward Bernays for that.

The media has the ability to push the right wing. We saw it with the start of the war on terror. The left got their criticism out, but the real effort was on pushing defensive aggression.

Right now the real effort is being put into dividing people into groups and making them mad at each other.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If opponents cant offer a better solution that can show tangible results quicker, but they also dont want the wall, then they are against border security?

probably, or at least not better security. I believe the current security leaves the country open to serious issues.

Bring all the troops home from protecting other countries, and let them keep America safe.. along, above, and below our borders. That will help.
edit on 12/23/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The current security, or after the wall that, I agree, will never fully fruit?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yep, a divided people are easier to control.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I dont know if this is simply quid pro quo. They had the population feeding out of their hands a few decades ago. Surfacing all this manufactured aggression against Trump... just for Trump?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Huh? Is there a shortage of dancing troupes at home or something?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I dont know if this is simply quid pro quo. They had the population feeding out of their hands a few decades ago. Surfacing all this manufactured aggression against Trump... just for Trump?

Seems to me this anti Trump movement is simply reverse psychology. Most Trump supporters now seem to have faith in government, it's very bizarre watching it all unfold.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It almost seems the government cares more about foreign borders than that of the US.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Seems to me this anti Trump movement is simply reverse psychology. Most Trump supporters now seem to have faith in government, it's very bizarre watching it all unfold.

That's true. I was hardcore Canadian liberal in 2016. I do find humor in the assumption that Hillary Clinton is so appalling, that I would reverse nearly every issue I had in the political spectrum and support someone that Billions of dollars in media propaganda told me not to or I would be publically outcasted.

She really is that bad

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

she reminds me of the sith lord in star wars.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Mr. Chris “I feel the tinkle running down my leg” Mathews is a joke of a reporter who will say anything to try to stay relevant.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Apparently the deep state leans left. Make sense now?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join