It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the DeepState Media just threaten trumps family 3 days before christmas?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

No other means have failed..... seems to me that the investigation has been extremely successful.
What are you looking at?

Oh I know. You think this is the end game. Its not...
Mueller isnt taking Christmas off and hes going to continue until at least February but probably much longer still.
And those "kids" are just as guilty as their crooked criminal lying father.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Have a very trump Christmas silly!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I honestly believe that as the Mueller investigation closes with no indictment, there will be a call from the leftists to harm the president and his children.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Rest assured the witch hunt will never end as long as Trump remains a threat and president. The democrats are already planning investigation, after investigation when they have control over committees.

If they can't get him out of office they will do everything possible to destroy him personally, his brand, businesses and family, including children are all prime targets.

They can't defeat him and take back the Whitehouse any other way.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: DBCowboy

Rest assured the witch hunt will never end as long as Trump remains a threat and president. The democrats are already planning investigation, after investigation when they have control over committees.

If they can't get him out of office they will do everything possible to destroy him personally, his brand, businesses and family, including children are all prime targets.

They can't defeat him and take back the Whitehouse any other way.

Very true. They will even burn down the economy to defeate Trump in 2020. And they have all the means to do so.

I suspect Trump will be remembeeed as the last Republican POTUS.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

You are WAY off. What they meant was simply, the kids are being investigated too, and trump jr, will no doubt be indicted. IF, muller said, we will not prosecute, we will let it go, if you step down as president. That is it.

trump, will have to be forced out of office. So none of this is going to happen anyway.

P.S. There is no "Deep State". Deep state eludes to some hidden group of people, against trump and his agendas. There is no hidden group against trump. They are all out spoken against trump!

I really have to ask this...exactly which planet are you living on? Another question...what is your
favorite kool-aid flavor?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Oh my, the thoughts that occupy the rwnj brain are astounding. a reply to: Agit8dChop

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don’t think newsmen and journo’s are deep state, just political prostitutes looking for fame and cash.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: carewemust

Basically the Marxists have admitted if they can't take down our elected President, they are going after his children and family. Little do these Marxists realize, is that there are many of us waiting for them to cross that line! When they unleash hell on earth, there won't be no tears of remorse that will save them.

After Democrats started assaulting Republicans this past Summer, I made sure my personal affairs were in order, in case there was a call to action, and I didn't return home.

Soooo you would put your life on the line for someone in DC? Just so you know not a single person there care about you or I.
Also you are just as bad as them when you have supported the idea of causing harm to any “journalist” that is not inline with the oh so great Trump.
I take little of what you say in regards to politics seriously.

I took an oath to my Country and Constitution, so to answer your question not put to me. YES!! Be careful what you wish for. Millions of us are watching how many of you make excuses for groups like Antifa assaulting people while the police do nothing. Millions of us are watching while many of you ignore our laws and Constitution for your political ideology.

Better words could not be spoken.

edit on 23-12-2018 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Everyone thought Hillary had the election in the bag.

Do you remember the surprise when she didn't win?

The shock the new media went through?

The shock the Democrats went through?

….and from day one, all of them out to discredit the President.

Why such a hard push?
Why the need?
We have had worse presidents.
Why the need to discredit anyone that aligns with him?
It is character assassination and it extends to anyone he connects with as well.
No action or inaction from him will be good enough.

He's not a politician.
He wasn't a member of the club.
He was not supposed to win.

I find it all very intriguing to watch and experience.
I don't think the political system has or will learn anything from it.
If the dems don't get a good front runner, Trump will serve a 2nd term.

I can't wait.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I took an oath to my Country and Constitution, so to answer your question not put to me. YES!! Be careful what you wish for. Millions of us are watching how many of you make excuses for groups like Antifa assaulting people while the police do nothing. Millions of us are watching while many of you ignore our laws and Constitution for your political ideology.

So your side is making threats just like as the other side does. I imagine they are shaking in their tracks over this.
edit on 12/23/2018 by roadgravel because: input got lost

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You typin' about 'Merica?

If "Yes, Mate" then it would help You to KNOW that "propaganda" is LAWFUL here since Sept. 15, 2015

I bring Your attention to Exhibits #1 and #2:

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...

foreignpolicy.com...

And here is Your "deep state media" in action. You will notice this is across the board and they are ALL full of snip and ALL complicit.

Exhibits #3 and #4:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Stay Hydrated...

P.S. I checked out a NetFlix™ deal and it was shot in Australia and deals with a Joint Gov't. listening post.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
I don’t think newsmen and journo’s are deep state, just political prostitutes looking for fame and cash.

Woodward & Bernstein are off playing Shuffleboard in BocaRaton replaced by "If it bleeds it leads" followed closely by "The witness sounded legit...."

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This does not surprise me, quite frankly I kind of expect it at some point. Not because I think they are guilty of something, but because of the insanity we have seen since this man was elected. I have followed politics for quite a while, and have never seen a coordinated effort to destroy a president like this in my lifetime. It isnt enough to block his agenda, that I could understand, but instead he and anyone associated with him must be destroyed and thrown in jail, because reasons.

We have a huge portion of the establishment press actively trying to destroy him every single day ad nauseum, the RINOs (Bush type establishment repubs) undermine him at every turn, the entirety of the left wants him jailed , and the intelligence community has been actively conspiring against the man since BEFORE he took office. It is both terrifying and interesting to watch at the same time.

so yeah, this would not surprise me in the least.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Deepstate media now, I thought they were lefty media or is it lefties are now the deepstate ?

The media are part of the deep state. The gullible left leaning hordes are who they use to echo their agenda with their mob mentality. So we perceive the deep state media as "leftist" though it only matters to the deep state that the lefties are void of individual thought and therefore easier to mold into an angry mob by simply pulling the proverbial trigger.

Make sense?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: amraks

same as one news in new zealand they have never reported a positive thing trump has done and he has done i lot in my view

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If the media is deep state, doesn't that mean Hannity and Rush are part of it. There are people who echo those men's agenda.

Most people have been convinced that one or the other political parties is to blame for everything when it is both.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
OMG! Now I'm imagining Chris Matthews head put on a stick next to Mueller's.

Why do I read these threads???

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If the media is deep state, doesn't that mean Hannity and Rush are part of it. There are people who echo those men's agenda.

Most people have been convinced that one or the other political parties is to blame for everything when it is both.

Yes but those views are sticking closely to their party roots and keeping a place for those that still value that. Right wing media are not pushing issues that cause divide, like racism, gender, electoral reform etc. You cannot really tick off a Rush or Hannity listener as long as the listener still has a gun and a church to go to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join