It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the DeepState Media just threaten trumps family 3 days before christmas?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: Agit8dChop
Basically the Marxists have admitted if they can't take down our elected President, they are going after his children and family. Little do these Marxists realize, is that there are many of us waiting for them to cross that line! When they unleash hell on earth, there won't be no tears of remorse that will save them.

After Democrats started assaulting Republicans this past Summer, I made sure my personal affairs were in order, in case there was a call to action, and I didn't return home.

Soooo you would put your life on the line for someone in DC? Just so you know not a single person there care about you or I.
Also you are just as bad as them when you have supported the idea of causing harm to any “journalist” that is not inline with the oh so great Trump.
I take little of what you say in regards to politics seriously.

I took an oath to my Country and Constitution, so to answer your question not put to me. YES!! Be careful what you wish for. Millions of us are watching how many of you make excuses for groups like Antifa assaulting people while the police do nothing. Millions of us are watching while many of you ignore our laws and Constitution for your political ideology.

You are so right.

I hope it never happens.

If it does, they will be crushed.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I wouldn't have even bothered giving them a heads up. Much better if the impending # storm comes unannounced.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Basically the Marxists have admitted if they can't take down our elected President, they are going after his children and family. Little do these Marxists realize, is that there are many of us waiting for them to cross that line! When they unleash hell on earth, there won't be no tears of remorse that will save them.

After Democrats started assaulting Republicans this past Summer, I made sure my personal affairs were in order, in case there was a call to action, and I didn't return home.

Soooo you would put your life on the line for someone in DC? Just so you know not a single person there care about you or I.
Also you are just as bad as them when you have supported the idea of causing harm to any “journalist” that is not inline with the oh so great Trump.

I took an oath to my Country and Constitution, so to answer your question not put to me. YES!! Be careful what you wish for. Millions of us are watching how many of you make excuses for groups like Antifa assaulting people while the police do nothing. Millions of us are watching while many of you ignore our laws and Constitution for your political ideology.

So many things wrong in your assertion of how I view American politics it’s actually laughable.
Like hell I support “Antifa” or MSNBC but to get all pissy and claim to be willing to get into some childish tickle tango with your perceived enemy is weak at best.
Try again mate!

Also assuming that you actually did take that oath what makes you think any other person that has not taken that oath is not willing or able to defend oneself and thy neighbor?
Under estimating ones self perspective enemy can and most likely will lead to ones own downfall.

I will not fight for the right or left but for myself and those I love. Screw everyone else man.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So many things wrong in your assertion of how I view American politics it’s actually laughable.
Like hell I support “Antifa” or MSNBC but to get all pissy and claim to be willing to get into some childish tickle tango with your perceived enemy is weak at best.
Try again mate!

Also assuming that you actually did take that oath what makes you think any other person that has not taken that oath is not willing or able to defend oneself and thy neighbor?
Under estimating ones self perspective enemy can and most likely will lead to ones own downfall.

I will not fight for the right or left but for myself and those I love. Screw everyone else man.

You are the one who tried to make someone sound insane for wanting to fight for their country mate. So if you are offended it's on you. Also, I never said YOU supported Antifa.

I only have one country to live in and that is the one I was born in. I take pride in my country and it's heritage and culture. Yes, I will fight to protect it even knowing I might die doing so. You?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Try again mate!

You are the one who tried to make someone sound insane for wanting to fight for their country mate. So if you are offended it's on you. Also, I never said YOU supported Antifa.

I only have one country to live in and that is the one I was born in. I take pride in my country and it's heritage and culture. Yes, I will fight to protect it even knowing I might die doing so. You?

No way in hell would I not fight for the founding idea of America. But to risk my life for some Ahole in DC currently I WILL NOT fight for. They are all crooked and worthless IMHO.
And in past threads CWM has floated the idea of harming anyone on the left for their ideals. Which in my book is not ok, for either side to contemplate.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
news.com.au is number 1 in Australia for writing fantasy articles.
If you follow them you will soon hear that bias drum beating every 15 mins when a click bait article pops up with another anti trump article they keep embarrassing themselves every time.
edit on 22/12/2018 by amraks because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Try again mate!

No way in hell would I not fight for the founding idea of America. But to risk my life for some Ahole in DC currently I WILL NOT fight for. They are all crooked and worthless IMHO.
And in past threads CWM has floated the idea of harming anyone on the left for their ideals. Which in my book is not ok, for either side to contemplate.

It's those arseholes in DC who are destroying this country. If you are willing to die fighting for this country, just who the hell will you be fighting against if not them?

I have an academia 19 year old daughter who came to my house with her boyfriend. They want to move to Canada because they hate this country. I told em both. Good. GTFO then. I asked them why they would rather be a foreigner in a foreign land than fight for their own country like I will. The looks on their brainwashed faces was priceless! We are nation of cowards because academia has brainwashed our youth to have the mentality of toddlers.
edit on 22-12-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Try again mate!

It's those arseholes in DC who are destroying this country. If you are willing to die fighting for this country, just who the hell will you be fighting against if not them?

Those folks in DC are not killing the idea I speak of. Nor is the media that people are spoon fed. As in this OP for example. Will those in those places eventually get to that point? Yes, and I will be at the door steps but to pretend to get all up in arms ATM is ridiculous to me.

And by your very statement I am going to guess you are no Trump supporter?
Cause if so then you actually do not believe what you just tried to convey.

ETA: sentence structure and what not is gone at this hour for me

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Try again mate!

Those folks in DC are not killing the idea I speak of. Nor is the media that people are spoon fed. As in this OP for example. Will those in those places eventually get to that point? Yes, and I will be at the door steps but to pretend to get all up in arms ATM is ridiculous to me.

I do support Trump and I even voted for him!

He is a Nationalist and he seems to care more about our country and our people than any Pres. since I have been alive and that's probably 20plus more years than you have been breathing air.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Try again mate!

I do support Trump and I even voted for him!

He is a Nationalist and he seems to care more about our country and our people than any Pres. since I have been alive and that's probably 20plus more years than you have been breathing air.

I believe we have come a point that we can just agree to disagree.
And ya you may be right seeings as I’m 30yo.
Anyways I would like to end this discussion so I can make a thread bashing Alabama college football fans!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You are WAY off. What they meant was simply, the kids are being investigated too, and trump jr, will no doubt be indicted. IF, muller said, we will not prosecute, we will let it go, if you step down as president. That is it.

trump, will have to be forced out of office. So none of this is going to happen anyway.

P.S. There is no "Deep State". Deep state eludes to some hidden group of people, against trump and his agendas. There is no hidden group against trump. They are all out spoken against trump!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Leverage the Office?

Not like he doesn't already know how ...

When ever he doesn't get his way.....
Like shutting down the government..... the equivalent of a temper tantrum.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
When all means necessary has failed, go after his children and family.

Yep, that could work!

Resign now, Mr Trump, save your kids!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Its one of those spin the wheel games.... deep state, leftists, libtards... they are all on it. They Pay a different amount when you land on them... deep state pays the highest but there are only two slots with that name on the wheel.
So it just depends on your luck. LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You do know they are already going after his "kids" right.

How old do they have to get before they are the adults and not the "children".... Lets not pretend they are arresting kindergarteners.

They are all adults and they are all responsible for their own actions.

This was Chris musing that if trump wants things easier this is something he could consider.

However I really dont see Mueller making any deals since everything up to this point was to get to the top where he is now.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Its called reporting the news dude.

This is too funny....

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

and the troops too.

but he's only doing that as a distraction from the heating up Mueller investigation. Because he cant seem to figure out how to get Mueller to quit and he is powerless to stop the investigation. Impotent people often make rash moves out of desperation.
edit on 12232018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lets be honest CWM... anyone who doesn't support trump is going to be placed in that category by you.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It was posturing. Just a thought...
its already too late
Mueller is already going after his children and they are adults not children so lets get that clear ok....

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Sounds like more leftist fantasizing to me.

The title of the thread is "Did the DeepState Media just threaten trumps family 3 days before christmas?".
Looks to me that its the right wing nutters fantasizing that deep state is threatening their dear leader through news articles.
More alt right fan fiction.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join