It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the DeepState Media just threaten trumps family 3 days before christmas?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Did the deep state media arm just threaten the President of the United States Family, 3 days before Christmas?
www.news.com.au...

This week MSNBC host Chris Matthews said

“What if he were to say he would let the children walk if the old man does the same? That would mean giving up the presidency in exchange for acquittals all around, not just for himself, but for all his kids.” Matthews said Mr Trump should “leverage the office” of the presidency while he still can.

Leverage the Office?

This week MSNBC host Chris Matthews — who, it must be said, is no supporter of the President — made a grim prediction.
He said Mr Trump would resign soon to save his children, Donald Jr and Ivanka, from prosecution as a result of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe
“The President’s children stand right in the line of Mueller’s investigative progress,” Matthews said.

Now, I am no fan of news.com.au (they are the number 1 Australia online news medium) but this was '' veteran '' news anchor, which means he's been around during several past administrations and knows all the players in a generation that was entirely anti Trump..

Did they really tell the President to resign or we'll go after your kids?

Russia Collusion turned out to be absolutely garbage, however Comey, Rosenstein, Mccabe, Strzok and Brennan have all been fired, who is the only one left running this ever changing narrative?

edit on 22/12/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Deepstate media now, I thought they were lefty media or is it lefties are now the deepstate ?

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Sounds like more leftist fantasizing to me.

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Deepstate media now, I thought they were lefty media or is it lefties are now the deepstate ?

You're blind if you cant see there's a significant faction of media outlets that seem to be directly parroting the deep state tune

Russia collusion
Kavanaugh hearings
Comey Hearings
Shutdown

they are the Deep-State Media arm.. do i really need to explain it to you?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The media are the propaganda arm of government and corporations, always have been always will be.

Part of their purpose is to keep the people arguing among themselves and keeping focus off the real players, and they do a damn fine job of it.
edit on 22-12-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The media are the propaganda arm of government and corporations, always have been always will be.

Part of their purpose is to keep the people arguing among themselves and keeping focus off the real players, and they do a damn fine job of it.

You're kind of correct, but thats not what you were asking right.. you said

'Deepstate media now, I thought they were lefty media or is it lefties are now the deepstate ?

thats old thinking, its not left vs right anymore, is old vs new.. because part of the deep-state media consists of the old 'right'.. enemy of my enemy kind of thing...
edit on 22/12/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Might explain why he is bringing troupes home and insisting on wall funding now. Time may be short and he is trying to make good on his promises to the american public before TSHTF.
Personally, I resent the deep state subverting an elected president.... It's treason.

Edit: Stop the illegal insurrection.
edit on 22-12-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Fair enough, I was just trying to understand where you were coming from...

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

For starters, MSNBC employs the most and the most extreme Anti-American terrorists. Chris Matthews and Al Sharpton are 2 of the worst at MSNBC.

If President Trump was as "mean" and "evil" as these 2 nutjobs always accuse him of being, neither of them would still be in the land of the living.

edit on 12/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

whats worse - the threat itself - or its proximity to the festival of consumeristic glutony ????

would it be oke to threaten his family in may ???????????????????????????????

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Basically the Marxists have admitted if they can't take down our elected President, they are going after his children and family. Little do these Marxists realize, is that there are many of us waiting for them to cross that line! When they unleash hell on earth, there won't be no tears of remorse that will save them.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Big Mistake.
Matthews is done.
S&F

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Big Mistake.
Matthews is done.
S&F

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the 63 million that voted for President Trump would not let this happen.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Basically the Marxists have admitted if they can't take down our elected President, they are going after his children and family. Little do these Marxists realize, is that there are many of us waiting for them to cross that line! When they unleash hell on earth, there won't be no tears of remorse that will save them.

After Democrats started assaulting Republicans this past Summer, I made sure my personal affairs were in order, in case there was a call to action, and I didn't return home.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Save his children from prosecution of what exactly?
More fairy tales.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

After Democrats started assaulting Republicans this past Summer, I made sure my personal affairs were in order, in case there was a call to action, and I didn't return home.

Soooo you would put your life on the line for someone in DC? Just so you know not a single person there care about you or I.
Also you are just as bad as them when you have supported the idea of causing harm to any “journalist” that is not inline with the oh so great Trump.
I take little of what you say in regards to politics seriously.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Soooo you would put your life on the line for someone in DC? Just so you know not a single person there care about you or I.
Also you are just as bad as them when you have supported the idea of causing harm to any “journalist” that is not inline with the oh so great Trump.

I took an oath to my Country and Constitution, so to answer your question not put to me. YES!! Be careful what you wish for. Millions of us are watching how many of you make excuses for groups like Antifa assaulting people while the police do nothing. Millions of us are watching while many of you ignore our laws and Constitution for your political ideology.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
He'll never run.
He'll never win a RNC debate.
He'll never win a primary.
He'll never win a nomination.
He''ll never win a POTUS debate.
He'll never win an election.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Disappointing you is the last thing I want to do! Please take me seriously. PLEASE?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join