It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how its possible?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I'm not sure if "interdimensional" really has an edge over extraterrestrial. They're both not very scientific. Faster than light is impossible. On the other hand we don't really have a concept or proof for higher dimensions either.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

"Faster than light is impossible."

And yet space manages to expand faster than light.

"On the other hand we don't really have a concept or proof for higher dimensions either."

Then please explain how quantum computers can function? Because there is definitely an extra-dimensional aspect or possibly evidence as to parallel universe, at play there.
edit on 29-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

but it fits the reports we have

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No. What? No.
Why would you think quantum computers are proof of an extra dimension or a parallel universe?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

How?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Well, there's the argument that implies the many worlds interpretation is correct.

Quantum Physics says that the weird and counter-intuitive quantum superpositions extend across parallel universes.

A qubit in a quantum superposition of zero and one states exists in two parallel universes.

Similarly, two qubits require four parallel universes, and so forth.

Doing the math, it’s easy to see that a system of 1000 qubits spans a huge number of parallel universes.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

No. Superposition doesn't prove parallel worlds. All it proves is that on a very micro scale the things are too fast and too small for our current equipment to measure it in a meaningful way.
What an outrageous claim, how and where and why would anyone think superposition proves parallel worlds?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I'm not sure if "interdimensional" really has an edge over extraterrestrial. They're both not very scientific. Faster than light is impossible. On the other hand we don't really have a concept or proof for higher dimensions either.

Not sure if ETH has an edge over IDH? So here is the major difference between the two...and, guess what...it's science!

I will refer to this site where I have an over view of the proof of Extraterrestrial hypothesis...hope you like astrophysics, and mathematics, because that is what I use in this proof. (note: the landing page is interactive...mouse over stars for names, click for more info...use main menu for analysis)

The analysis is of the Betty Hill "star map", which has been shown to be a 99.1% match to the real world, and a view that only manifests at a location 122 light years from Earth...

You are of course free to reach your own conclusion from this evidence.

So there ya have it...the major difference between the two...science for ETH, speculation for IDH.

FTL...

There are extant today at least two methods of achieving faster than light travel...
1. The Alcubierre Drive. While there has been much said both pro and con about this concept, NASA has shown that it can work, and only require the energy of a Fusion Reactor...

2. The EM-Drivet today found this, looks exciting. I haven't had the opportunity to research this one yet, but will be trying to come to speed on it.

Alternate dimension...

No there isn't currently any formal hypothesis that tries to explain this concept. The idea of additional dimension is accepted by physics, but, not in way that it is used here (in this discussion), but rather physics "sees" the extra dimensions as extensions of the 4 dimensions we currently observe daily...(3 dimensions of space, and time...hence space-time).

The notion that alternate dimension are required for quantum computing simply has no foundation, yet. Also, Quantum Computing has been described as a system that is capable of accepting many inputs, processing the information on those inputs, and providing an output for each simultaneously...Actually, special hardware isn't needed to do this...and most "super" computers are capable of this...even my lowly Intel Core i7 can do this, though not very well...

I even have available to me now a "Quantum Computing" language so that I might begin developing software for such "Quantum Computers" (that's another new thing...)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Quantum Physics says that the weird and counter-intuitive quantum superpositions extend across parallel universes.

A qubit in a quantum superposition of zero and one states exists in two parallel universes.

You are going to need to provide links for that...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: james1947

Sure I guess ftl is fathomable if you don't mind being shreddered to bits smaller than photons...

Sorry that page is not navigateable for me, do you mind putting in words here what "proof" you have?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

"Faster than light is impossible"

I agree to disagree. Since I don't believe in the concept of IDH ---- My only explanation for the existence of alien starships that have traveled here to Earth: They've broken the speed of light barrier with superluminal capable starships. And if that visual conformation is not a form of communication with Earthlings...I don't know what is.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

The key clue in all of that is one thing: the mind of the experiencer.
They never had to travel from anywhere and it's not a different dimension, they're just hyper consciousness beings. I'd say. Energy is consciousness is lights in the sky is messing up radar and devices to record.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a reply to: james1947

Sure I guess ftl is fathomable if you don't mind being shreddered to bits smaller than photons...

Sorry that page is not navigateable for me, do you mind putting in words here what "proof" you have?

Sorry, that wasn't intended for a phone...try a PC or tablet,
or if you can handle a PDF

Fundamentally: I did an analysis of the "star map" Betty Hill drew after her encounter with Extraterrestrials. She described the map as being trade and exploration routes. The web site shows her "famous" star map as a GUI that can drill down into the reality of the map she drew...it shows the trade and exploration routes as logical constructs. It also shows the stars and planets Betty claimed were present. Some of this couldn't have been done before today as the knowledge and technologies didn't exist...

Using mathematics I show that the probability of Betty's map being a random is for all intent an purpose none existent (5.84795e-87).

I have also used Computer Vision techniques and built an application to compare Betty's drawing to real world star configurations to test for a match. Using the interpretation of Betty's map provided by Ms. Fish, and augmenting it with new stars that were unknown in her time (discovered by Hipparcos mission in early 1990's) I have found a 99.1% match.

edit on 29-12-2018 by james1947 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The claim is not outrageous at all, and its hardly my claim, but claimed by people with far greater minds than you or I, that actually work in the fields of quantum computer science.

If you have a better understanding of how quantum computation and cubits function other than we can't measure it because it's too small, please share because I'm all ears mate?

Notice you also seem to dodge the fact that down to expansion space does indeed appear to outpace light. Guess that's down to our misunderstanding also?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I thought that wasn't worth an answer because it's relative. Meaning as there is no place that is really standing still it's never actually faster than light.

If it were true why hasn't the Higgs settled the issue? Trust me it's bs. But since you're obviously just a blind beliefer and not a thinker keep following Idiots. Mate.

Sorry I'm drunk and it's funny because
1. The Higgs as stated landed exactly in the middle of supersymmetry and many worlds predictions
2. Qbits aren't really matter, they are what matter is made of
3. To expect is non-matter to behave as matter and then take the fact they don't as prove that there are parallel universes is nothing but insane

edit on 29-12-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The key clue in all of that is one thing: the mind of the experiencer.
They never had to travel from anywhere and it's not a different dimension, they're just hyper consciousness beings. I'd say. Energy is consciousness is lights in the sky is messing up radar and devices to record.

I have enough verifiable ET foo fighter evidence to conclude that the otherworlders who occasionally visit our planet, are from another star system. Simply because the other planets and moons in our star system, did not evolve highly intelligent life. And the percentage of the chance that other star systems have evolved highly intelligent life --- is quite high --- imho.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

See thats not true, ile try and keep an open mind to just about anything, as long as there is some kind of evidence to reinforce the ideology.

Serious question though, how do cubits and quantum computers function without utilizing or harnessing the parallel processing power form other parallel realities?

Do you imagine the scientists and engineers at CERN don't entertain the possibilities of higher dimensions and other realities just because the Higgs boson did not reveal the secrets of the universe?

Those ""idiots"" seem to be inclined to think along similar lines to my own, and a hell of a lot of others.

Merry Christmas by the way, im away for a wee dram myself soon.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

No it's quite low actually.
For example without the moon the weather and climate here on Earth would make it impossible for higher developed life like humans and animals to exist.
Clue: planets wobble.
The possibility of everything being so neat and Smooth as it is on Earth plus it's moon is a wonderful miracle. 1 in 10.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

But as I said there is no evidence. Show me one of those CERN scientists who thinks and says so with his name on the line that any of what they explore has anything to do with higher dimensions. Which isn't btw the same as parallel universes. Which is it you think is true they are mutually exclusive?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join