It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making America great again Juul Employees Getting a $1.3M Bonus. Each

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: caterpillage
I am apparently, in the wrong line of work.

What, selling drugs to kids?

South Park even did an episode about it this season.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Jesus, this doesn't even make sense. I like the idea of treating workers well, but it could be in more moderation than this! Is this even a real story? Regardless, the idea is a great one, I'm glad the workers are getting the benefits instead of the CEOs.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
I remember the days employers would give large Xmas bonuses to all of their employees.

!500 hundred employees at the e-cigarette/vape company JUUL are going to get 1.3 million $$ xmas bonuses on average ,each.

How about that for making America Great Again? MAGA MAGA MAGA.

Now if only Beezos would do the same .

But go figure one of Trumps, biggest richest critics is the greediest of them all.

www.newser.com...

Hush money disguised as a Christmas bonus

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
lord 1.3 million is quiting money and you do NOT need to be a genius to do it . Even annuitys would work just fine '
At 2 years old I got my son two of them the first was for 30 k and started paying out right off the bat at 222 $ a month with a 3.5 % incress once a year .
till 18 and it was used up . The second was 50 k at 3.5 % did not even start paying untill he was 18 so 16 years to gain money at 3.5 %
at around 40 it will be almost 800 $ a MONTH by 60 it will be 1500 $ a month and by 70 2500 % a month Forever or untill he dies .
That was only 80 K with a lifetime value of OVER 1.3 million Starting form a measly 80 K .
Now short term say 300 k would net a easy 1500 a month for 15 years - long term of say 500 k would start out at $ 4000 04 5000 a month after 15 years and just go up leaving you with quite of playing money 500 k BUY a home and a 2 year old car once every 5 or 6 years then just kick back go fishing .
Unless your a total fool and party every day easy street .
the life time money on that would be 30 or 40 million over 50 years .

This is from a guy who averaged 400 - 500 a week . My son at 25 has it made O he still works but will be retired by 40 or just working to get rich at that point . His grand children will be born with a sliver spoon his great grand kids a golden spoon .

ps they also sell ten year annuitys which doable the money you payed . say you buy one at 10 k in ten years you get 20 k back .
so buy ten at 100 k once a year for ten years leaving you with 300 k then just keep the extra 100 k a year to live on again FOREVER .
NO morgue cost of living 15 or 20 k a year leaving you with 80 k a year to play with . for ever .

I am no genius with a million you dont need to be as long as your not a fool it will last life times .

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Awsome bonus! Wow! Just to make it clear though, my America, is and always has been great.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Your comprehension skills really suck or are you deliberately twisting the truth.

The bonus has nothing to do with Xmas and is simply a dividend being shared with the employees.

But with critics already saying Juul's fruit-flavored products appeal too much to teens, Fast Company reports that Juul "appears to be using hard cash to quiet angst among its employees" who are upset by the deal with Big Tobacco. After all, Juul is sold as an alternative to cigarettes; its users inhale flavored nicotine juice through a vaporizer without any of the usual ash, tar, or smoke, per Inc.com. But as the New Yorker explains, Juul's attempt to wean people off smoking with flavors like crème brûlée, mango, and mixed fruit isattracting too many young buyers.

How is the above MAGA?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I remember the days employers would give large Xmas bonuses to all of their employees.

!500 hundred employees at the e-cigarette/vape company JUUL are going to get 1.3 million $$ xmas bonuses on average ,each.

But go figure one of Trumps, biggest richest critics is the greediest of them all.

www.newser.com...

1 JUUL pod contain 20 cigarettes worth of nicotine.

truthinitiative.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Making America Great by having countless People homeless with abandoned and open buildings, making countless people go hungry as supermarkets toss away food and the overproduction/consumption, pillaging the natural recourses for Capitalism, Green-Capitalism and consumerism, by humanity and civilisation contributing to the impending ecocide

yeah, sure is Great

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Nice change from the larger corporations, who fire thousands of staff before or shortly after Christmas, then award their executives with 8 figure bonuses for the amazing job they did getting the company to report record losses.

Hopefully this becomes a standard thing in the West, but I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

www.newser.com...

How about making the world great, instead of just one country?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

And you are attributing this to trump why? Because he makes the sun come up?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Yes thats what Im thinking.
however it depends on length of employment and amout of stock shares they own???
edit on 12232018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

They apparently just received some big dividend.
Its in the article.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Making America Great by having countless People homeless with abandoned and open buildings, making countless people go hungry as supermarkets toss away food and the overproduction/consumption, pillaging the natural recourses for Capitalism, Green-Capitalism and consumerism, by humanity and civilisation contributing to the impending ecocide

yeah, sure is Great

Luckily not your fault right! and what are you doing about it other than using power from nuclear plants to whine??

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

But someone please explain to me how the current trend of young people to vape over smoking the old fashioned cigarettes their parents smoked was in any way trumps doing?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Buy and sell houses...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

This was probably a one shot deal. They arent going to sell big chunks of the company every christmas. lol

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
wont they all quit?
I think id quit.
1.3 million is quitting money.

Nah. Buy a nice home, nothing extravagant, but a little bit of land and a decent sized home if you need one. pay off credit cards and other debt, unless you need the credit for some reason.. fix things that have been put off and invest the rest into a retirement account.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Vaping is cool and techy and so much sweeter smelling than grandpas cigs.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Mandroid7

Vaping is cool and techy and so much sweeter smelling than grandpas cigs.

I vape now as I had to quit smoking cigs. No kind of smoking is cool.
edit on 23-12-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join