It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Pyramid UFO - I can't believe no one has started a topic on it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

eeeeexcept it was apparently filmed from at least four viewpoints, from at least two moving vehicles, with commentary & inner light reflections/refractions all over the place which sometimes almost obscured the object, hence was not being done to 'enhance' the footage. Your post shows critical thinking factor zilch.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ufochronicles

Your comments add a distinctive weighting towards this being fake promo crap. They did a pretty good job if so. Still, the initial posters pouring cold water without a second glance, not even taking account of apparent multiple sources, says everything you need to know about how UFOlogy on this site has descended into the doldrums.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Interesting thread!

Just doing my part to fix ats.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Has nobody even noticed that this is almost exactly a decade to the day that, what appears to be, the exact same thing happened over the Kremlin in Moscow!?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have only read the first post here, so this post might be all for nothing.

A few days ago, the first thing I saw was the UN speech video about it. I thought that speech could be real, but then there should be sky videos? Then I saw the 3 sky videos. Unless those 3 video takers were in cahoots, and faking it, I think it was a projection. Not a real craft but a hologram like projection that people on the streets were seeing. I do not think it was a real alien craft.

Looks fake, probably is fake.

Of course if it could be proved that the chick giving the UN speech was a real event, then we would have something alien going on.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Which UN speech about what and by whom are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BilboBaggins3

Multiple sources with a logo at the bottom right ....

Need we say more? 🙄

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I recently heard about this. Here's a different version of the video (the one taken from within someone's home) with some type of effect enhancement applied.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I recently heard about this. Here's a different version of the video (the one taken from within someone's home) with some type of effect enhancement applied.

To me that looks like some kind of projection from the ground onto the night sky, similar to those lazors nightclubs often have shooting out from their roofs. That artist claiming it was him is likely telling the truth.

Edit - just realized this is a 2 yr old clip, still think it's a projection of some kind though.
edit on 2520202020Fri, 25 Dec 2020 17:40:31 -060005pm1225FridayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: Took out some nonsense written before I realised this was a 2 year old video.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I had to turn off the sound when the guy said something about an ancient God.

Looks nebulous and highly suspect from start to finish.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: doorhandle

I'm not sure I disagree with you. When I recently heard about this, it did pique my interest that 'allegedly' multiple independent witnesses (several from passing cars, the one from a residence) recorded footage. If it's a hoax, I guess the easiest explainable method would be some projection or hologram tech, although it's pretty damn sophisticated and realistic if that's the case. Most holograms I've seen have detectable light trails that help pinpoint the projection source, and are nowhere near that scale. Nevertheless, I could see it being a hologram.

I also read about an artist claiming he'd hoaxed this, but I was confused on whether he DID project the pyramid in the sky or just used CGI to render the pyramid over the video footage. If it was CGI, then he rendered the artifact from multiple different camera perspectives, which isn't overly difficult I'd imagine, but would be quite a dedicated hoaxer. There were different accounts on YT contesting the story from the artist as well.

Could very well be a hoax, but if wasn't just a bunch of independent CGI overlays from different camera angles, and it was a hologram....that was mighty impressive IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join