It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Pyramid UFO - I can't believe no one has started a topic on it

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

It's a quick assembled disinfo website imo.
As if some AI made this with all weird capital lettering and stuff.

If he wants to backup his claim show the 3D models

edit on 0b04America/ChicagoSun, 23 Dec 2018 08:39:04 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 23 Dec 2018 08:39:04 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BilboBaggins3

It is NOT, a window reflection, like someone posted. It can not be. The person filming, moves the camera all over the place. It appears to be in the same location, at all times. Also, if there is another person who also filmed it, like the OP said, that is impossible. Interesting video. I am not sure what it is. Its not ET, but interesting.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
CGI
i remenber a similar hoax a joker did in 2011 in jerusalem

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

oh boy
/thread

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I live in the Washington DC area...haven't heard about this. Not a peep. Leads me to believe that it's a hoax. Neat video tho.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Yep, the FB, Twitter etc., all the same generated nonsense...well, nonsensical as far as I can tell. If it is a fake, it is a pretty good one. It will be interesting to see any outcomes, if ever we do, or, as I predict, it will just fade into the wall of white noise that is the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

It is NOT, a window reflection, like someone posted. It can not be. The person filming, moves the camera all over the place. It appears to be in the same location, at all times. Also, if there is another person who also filmed it, like the OP said, that is impossible. Interesting video. I am not sure what it is. Its not ET, but interesting.

You're not sure what it is...but you are sure it's not ET?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Has the capstone finally arrived?
Oh goody, Horus will be so pleased !

lol
I was thinking that myself whilest watching that video.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I respect every video that is authentic but we have to accept that any video evidence is most of the time going to be inconclusive and suspect since videos can be easily altered.

It’s always going to be a maybe, at this point. Never a sure thing, maybe a wow, but never...this is it.

...Until something absolutely conclusive, it will always be a question mark with video evidence

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Astr0 stopping by to say "Hi"

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on CGI, reflections, or anything else. I don't know exactly what it is. What I can say with absolute certainty is that if there had been a giant pyramid floating over DC then there would be a whole lot more evidence than a few cell phone videos.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Oblivion............

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Reminds me of this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Videos:

www.mirakelley.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yep...Pootins bois set it up in moscow and then at pentagon...pysop of some type by Russia.

a reply to: RobinKuiper

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

edit on 12/24/2018 by FrostyFlakes because: Double post

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I've been living in the dc md area for over 30 years and Im pretty sure this is a hoax. The location where it all takes place is proof enough. If you don't think so here is a simple hypothetical breakdown of the footage.
Act 1- cabbie sees something in the sky pulls over to get a better look.
Act 2- husband sees something baffling in the sky and tries to get a better look.
Act 3- two average buddies are driving and see something floating in the sky so they investigate and get a close up visual of something amazing.
It's obviously a script. The bad impersonation of somone foreign was being acted by the person speaking in video 1. In video 2 a man calls for his wife (I assume), you can just barely hear them ask if that's something in the sky. If you turn up the volume that person is the same guy from video 1 just listen to their voices and you can tell it's the same person. In video 3 the two men speaking are doing a better job disguising their voices. the dialogue sounds natural at first until you hear how dramatic the man is when he tells the driver to turn right, it was over exaggerated like the remaining dialogue which they shouldve cut anyway. But the content that started this thread, the video and the people 100% bogus. debate the matter if you like, but the pentagon is across the street from a highly populated area consisting of residential, retail, and comercial properties. Branches of the major interstate routes all converge and branch off in that area as well. And the flight path for inbound/outbond air traffic to Reagan international airport passes right by that area. So If a pyramid was floating over the pentagon folks in the area would have seen it clear as day yet a week has passed and no other videos or witness acounts of this sighting have been reported. Taking all of this into consideration , a failed hoax is the only rational explanation in my openion. Feel free to share your thoughts if you like.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Probably staged hoax.

Not even on the news.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

It does not look like a reflection, as the car moves the positioning of the object changes. It seems genuine as in different filters there seems to be no bloching between background and foreground shading.

Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I am a CGI professional of some 27yrs...
3 sources aren't enough, I know how I would do it, I'd create an AR app in unity, then use Google maps rather than a paper marker as a tracking object for the 3D model, you can use "virtual" markers based on GPS coordinates, say for instance the Pentagon...load the app on 3 different devices and send 3 people with the app to 3 different locations...BOOM...job done...infact this method makes all modern UFO footage problematic, as you can even utilize the physical environment to cast shadows on your augmented creation....

here I have used one of my medical models to dance on top of my cooker...to show roughly the technique

vimeo.com...

I do want to believe however, and this video still makes me scratch my head.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

The guy has multiple and long term sites with his arm, including floating geometrical shapes. So not, not really quickly assembled anything.

What is interesting would be if truthful, how he did it. He said it was not CGI, and those who took the videos saw and filmed what they saw. Which means the studio he mentioned behind this, was able to project that image above the Pentagon. Which is probably a great way to get a visit from the military!

But if that was a real projection or whatever it was, I'd LOVE to know. Because one thing I hear a lot is how something so huge and so obvious (when it comes to UFO sightings), especially over a busy area, wouldn't have been filmed by more people. In a busy area around the Pentagon, if a real projection, only 3 people actually filmed it. Sort of like the space debris that looked like a giant fireball, flying over a massive city in Asia of over 7 million or whatever it was, was only filmed by 2 people.

Would just be more proof that just because there are a lot of people in an area, doesn't necessarily mean they have a camera at their disposal, were looking at the sky, or had the wherewithal to actually film whatever they were looking at.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join