It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Pyramid UFO - I can't believe no one has started a topic on it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have searched all over for this topic on ATS to no avail, which really surprises me. This is my go to source for these types of things. Anyhow, a few days ago there wass a mysterious pyramid shaped UFO hovering over the Pentagon. Here is the link:

This was apparently caught by two independent sources. My guess it is probably a hologram, but would be interested in seeing a discussion.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BilboBaggins3

the low light level does not help as it could be an image artifact, BUT the discussions taking place while filming seem to add veracity to the view that something was phisically visible

What is it, I have no idea, but there might be a go fund me for building a ceiling now over the US

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Video taken through a car window. Object is just a distortion looking through the glass. Credibilty factor of zilch.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Has the capstone finally arrived?
Oh goody, Horus will be so pleased !

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Could be real. But could be hologram too ... though the apparent cast shadow would require the ambient light also be part of the laser hologram. However with laser tech being what it is...could be SFX.

Or if it's aliens (and I'm not saying it's aliens!) they might be upset about the government shutdown. After all, it's their people working in there!

Wouldn't suprise me if it's Russian trolls again, though. Those Ruskies love their ostentatious musical soundtracks on their propaganda. It's their signature. They'll do anything to stir up the American people if they think we're getting too sane or grounded.

So I say, be it aliens, Russians, or silly fraud, best just to ignore it.
edit on 22-12-2018 by Namdru because: b/c Ruskies use melodramatic soundtracks

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

My guess it is probably a hologram, but would be interested in seeing a discussion.

Apart from it being a reflection, that's my best guess too.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Video taken through a car window. Object is just a distortion looking through the glass.

The first part of the video doesn't appear to be taken from a car or behind glass??

The OP stated this.

This was apparently caught by two independent sources.

Some of it is filmed from a car obviously,but not all.

I have no clue?

edit on 22-12-2018 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-12-2018 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
In the second source, the reaction of the people in the vehicle is quite convincing - pretty good acting if fake.

I assume the stationary filming towards the beginning is from outside a vehicle.

Curiously, this seems to mirror a 2013 sighting in Russia, here soberly introduced by a straight-faced guy who may be their own version of George Knapp - if anyone can speak Russian, feel free to chip in with a translation!

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Val Thor said he was going to return. It has been 60 years...
edit on 22-12-2018 by NightFlight because: ran out of fingers and toes...

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The video shows 3 sources. "Jane Doe", Alex Dude, and Rain Wilson. I mean Richard Wilson. I didn't see any dates, or times or locations though. But there should be a lot more footage popping up online if this is "real". Looks kinda cool... I don't wanna say I have a lot of faith in this but it is certainly intriguing. Maybe an elaborate hoax?

If you only skip to the middle and see the 3rd video with the guys in the car, it does look like its probably a reflection. But if you watch them all, you realize that, while reflections are showing in that 3rd video, you will realize they are reacting to something outside the vehicle.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Its only Vrillon ship from the ashtar galactic command.
He might have a new message?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

the low light level does not help as it could be an image artifact, BUT the discussions taking place while filming seem to add veracity to the view that something was phisically visible

What is it, I have no idea, but there might be a go fund me for building a ceiling now over the US

Well yeah, a wall is only a component, of a building. A wall alone isn't gonna keep nukes and EMPs out. The US will be one big Faraday caged Trump Tower and we all get our own room, it will be like the biblical Tower of Babel going all the way to space. It will get so big and tall that people working in different areas of the building will develop their own languages so they wont be able to talk to eachother anymore, so it will never actually be completed.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Does anyone recognise this location? Is it truly nearby the Pentagon building?

In the 3rd video the guy says something about the Pentagon.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
All three videos are being taken in roughly the same location, from the cemeteries. Apparently at 4am. Looks and feels like CGI, also I have feeling its for a promo. Jane doe's youtube channel was created for this video.

Anyone feel differently about it?

UFO Chronicles UK

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Does anyone recognise this location? Is it truly nearby the Pentagon building?

In the 3rd video the guy says something about the Pentagon.

Yes. I live just outside of DC, on the Virginia side. The guys in the car are probably driving on I-395 and then it looks like they took an exit.

There is an exit off of 395 that literally takes you into the Pentagon parking lot.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ufochronicles
All three videos are being taken in roughly the same location, from the cemeteries. Apparently at 4am. Looks and feels like CGI, also I have feeling its for a promo. Jane doe's youtube channel was created for this video.

Anyone feel differently about it?

UFO Chronicles UK

I had a similar thought. Did this channel check to see if the videos all came from the same IP address?
edit on 22-12-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
One object superimposed on all 3 videos
Almost a good job of faking
Almost.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
An artist has claimed it as his creation.

adyorism.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
At one point a voice said he heard "it is the Russians"

The whole thing read like a 'GTA' skit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>