It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this doesnt make you a believer - nothing will.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Thanks for the reply's. Well i kinda get it wasnt antigravity and you can definitly see him move to steer this thing

WASP aparently. Thanks gonna give it a read.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink

You quit too early. The Unicorns (SPOILER ALERT ••• SPOILER ALERT •••) Come out in the 7th hour; there are 2 at the on-set and then there are more via amore... Kind of like a Love Story.

And to prove that point here is the musical group SmashMouth™

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

If i recall it was shown in a disney UFO video but as stated it is a piece of Williams kit known as the X-JET

Williams X-Jet

apparently quite difficult to control

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I'll take My Reality , that is just Sooooo Pretentious that I would just have to Laugh ..........

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

A believer of what?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The guy flying around was interesting. It looked like old video pre-CGI capabilities. But who knows. Maybe it was done by the first 1970 computers capable of doing CGI like editing.

However, that said, a lot of the language used in physics seems like imaginary BS with now real explanations other than loosely fitting mathematical representations of nature's behaviors. It doesn't seem to explain a host of questions but simply describes how nature behaves. It's seems like there are a whole host of words or concepts creating that really have no basis in reality. Gravity may be one of them:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Great find! Also, in the video, it did look like it had jet propulsion. It must have been using rocket guidance system somehow.

It reminds me of this gem:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Santa Claus
Flying Carpets

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Miitaries has had these more than a few years now

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It always amazes me with these videos, there no sound. If they had sound on you would hear the thrust of the engine.
It's exactly like the flying saucer that is always shown with the big prop in the centre. Thats always shown with no sound. It only hovers a couple of feet of the ground and they claim it's flying saucer tech. The sound that makes is tremendous.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I just used the title of the video and found the segment from the wasp apparently very intresting. Since I thought it wasnt an antigravity device like proclaimed in the video I sought answers here on ATS. And its been solved since someone directed me to the right explenation.

Should I ask mods to delete the thread?

Go sit in the corner and feel ashamed?

Maybe I should have made it clear I wasnt advocating anything in the video and merely used the title of said video to find answers.

Isnt that what ATS is about ?

Cant help but feel its a stupid question after the reply's in here

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Go sit in the corner and feel ashamed?

Yes.

You really don't believe that is some super secret or alien tech, do you?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wow I wouldn't get in that thing without a parachute! Of course you'd have to be pretty high for a chute to work and I'd need a crash course on the way down since I've not done skydiving.

Without wings or blades there is no chance of gliding in if it konks out.
Its kool though none the less.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Didnt I make that clear in the above post?

I definitly didnt think alien and thought someone here could educate me on the subject wich they did. I thought the choice of forum would make it clear i thought the info presented in the video to be not forthcoming.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Electric universe was killed when all the Rosetta predictions were wrong. Used to be all over ats until then.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

Which is why it could never be mass marketed.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink

The only thing that video is missing is a unicorn

Well, anyone worth their salt knows real unicorns are invisible. Like Santa.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join