It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gramma Seal is dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Full disclosure, she is not blood family.

Gramma Seal was my maternal Grandmother's best friend and neighbor. Grandma Nesbitt died 22 years ago, Gramma Seal lived on till last night.

She taught me how to play chess, how to do stained glass, and to butcher a dear. I will miss her almost as my own grandma.

Rant Part:

The nursing home where she was, was supposed to call my parents and I when they felt the end was near so she would not be alone...she had no living relatives...but they called 2 hours after the fact. And it was not quick when she went, it was about 12 hours total that they knew it was the end before she died.

I hate people.
edit on 22-12-2018 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Sorry to hear about this. Always the heart is sunk when people we remember dearly pass on. I will say a prayer for her and you.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Ty.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Condolences to you.
Blood family doesn't mean anything to me, my closest brother is my mate, not blood, but he is my brother from another mother.
His missus is like my big sister to me, we call it our life tribe in these parts, people who love each other.
...again, kind thoughts to you.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

please tell me Grandma Seal looked like the actual Seal

please

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I am so sorry to hear this Theatreboy. My prayers and condolences to you. She was your Grandmother - blood means nothing when the heart is involved. I am so sorry the nurses didn't respect your wishes. If it is any consolation, from what I've heard over and over, our loved ones often choose to leave when family is not around. So, this may have been a result of her wishes working their way and causing the reason why you weren't notified. Big hugs. She is still here, just on the other side.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

TB- You will experience "Gramma Seal" when it is Your 'turn'. Remember it is based on "Intentions" and She was sure to feel the LOVE from You/Your folks. I would advise not to spend too much 'non-positive time' about the staff at the Nursing Home as sometimes things can get hectic; recognize that it wasn't the desired 'send off' and think of the DEER; the stained glass and the Love shared...

Stay Hydrated...

P.S. Borrow some of that 'Light' You type about in Your signature. You don't really 'hate' them as they just dropped the ball. If You read My very own signature You may notice I have a blurb about "people" too...

P.S.S. "Talking To Heaven- A medium's guide to the afterlife" James Van Pragh I mention this because there is a section about delaying Our Loved ones progress after they 'pass'

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I cant believe those sonofabitches did that... I'm very sorry.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

So sorry for your loss, Especially at this time of year when family is so important.

Name and shame those mongrels ...

Try to have a nice Chrissy !

new topics

top topics

join