It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Father of Missing Florida Girl, Pleads for Information from Public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Father of the missing Florida Girl, Jessica Marie Lunsford, pleaded to the America on Good Morning America, especially to truckers, to volunteer information about the whereabouts of his 9 year old daughter, who was kidnapped from her bedroom on Wednesday night.

abcnews.go.com
"I don't care who you are," said Lunsford on "Good Morning America." "Drop her off on the corner and call me. I'll come get her. I just want my daughter."

Police say there were no obvious signs of a break in. In fact, police say nothing was missing from the girl's room, except for a doll, which they would not describe. The girl was wearing only a pink nightgown and white shorts, but no shoes, according to police.

Lunsford says he does not believe his daughter would have run away."Jessie was very happy with her grandmother, her father, her grandfather. It was her choice to even be here in Florida," he said. Jessica's mother, Angela Bryant, lives in Ohio and reportedly has not seen her daughter in years. She was questioned by the FBI and told the Associated Press she doesn't know where her daughter is.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Really sad news. I hope the girl reaches home safely.

The part that has stumped the police is that there were no signs of break in. Maybe the girl did run away, contradicting her father's statement that she was very happy. Also her mother hasn't seen her in years, I wonder what is the story behind that.

I am assuming that Amber alert has been issued, but haven't found any links on the amber website. Maybe I am wrong.

[edit on 2/26/2005 by surfup]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here is a listing of her Amber Alert:

amberalert.newstrove.com...

More links to the story:

www.google.com...

[edit on 05/2/26 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Thank you Grady for the links. I didn't use the god of search engine, Google, I think that is why.

By the way here is the official website,

codeamber.org...

And Jessica's alert.

www3.fdle.state.fl.us...

[edit on 2/26/2005 by surfup]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I saw her father and Aunt on Larry King, and Nancy Grace, and the
father had me in tears. You could tell he was trying as hard as he possibly could not to cry, and look strong. But, he couldn't hold back. What I would like to know is, they had dogs there , so that did not help any, but, I wonder if the dogs couldn't pick up her scent because maybe she was taken in a car, truck etc? Did they look for tire tracks?Maybe the person who took her wrapped her in a blanket he had, and there's one other thing, the father had a routine for his work schedule, so it makes me wonder if someone who knew his routine ( A friend perhaps)was to leave the door open for when he got home in the morning, planned this in advance, and that could be why they are having a hard time finding any evidence.

top topics

join