It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoth and the psychology of the unconscious

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
"Thoth became credited by the ancient Egyptians as the inventor of writing, and alphabets (ie. hieroglyphs) themselves. He was also considered to have been the scribe of the underworld, and the moon became occasionally considered a separate entity, now that Thoth had less association with it, and more with wisdom."
www.crystalinks.com/thoth.html

Many words of the English language are filled with double and contradictory meanings that we dont notice but our unconscious does, and it creates an effect of confusion and chaos/disorder, there are those in the know and they do keep it as is for reason, that reason has still to be confirmed to me but it WILL.
the unconscious deals in images, a bike is a bike whether its upside down back to front or even missing handlebars, now i must say i am learning and my thoughts and beliefs are constantly changing and evolving, so dont believe what i say, trust that you know and follow your gut, im being compelled to write this now so i WILL... ( to those whom attempt to do me harm, let it be returned to its source times nine )

the inner language of the subconscious
When we access and spend time within the subconscious we are released from the confines of our logical, practical mind. The messages we receive from our dreams and the primordial symbols, or archetypes handed down to us from our ancestors, inform us about what is unique, authentic, and sacred to each of us. When we heed these messages we are following the path of our soul’s evolution.

These symbols and archetypes are essential elements of the collective unconscious, the universal intra-psychic structuring device innate to humans. It is as if the necessary acquired information learned by generations past is provided to us as a shortcut to our own evolution. Once something is learned in the evolution of human consciousness it is not necessary to learn it again. It is inherent, forever after, with what it means to be human. The “eternal vocabulary” of the collective unconscious lives within us, always ready to offer hints and clues, suggestions and solutions. Learning to access the subconscious and to fully utilize its gifts can help us to “see” in a new way. Beyond our conscious mind and usual senses the veil is lifted, revealing a world of unlimited possibilities.

What is so poignant here is that words are unnecessary to communicate or convey a message. The symbol, the representational picture or image, conveys the complete thought, concept, or ideal without the use of words to describe it; the proverbial, “a picture is worth a thousand words.” This idea is tremendously powerful, for the way we “talk” to ourselves, our inner language, the way we know who we are, does not come from words, but rather from the timeless source within that knows who we are."
www.psychologytoday.com...

Now lets look at some words from the English language that our unconscious is taking multiple meanings from...
Cancer is the disease that effects us all in one shape or another, of course we could be talking of the constellation
which signifies immortality, cancer,crab,scarab,immortality

someone who helps...aids
multiple meanings conveyed in the word live, evil, veil, vile
before you walk through an entrance under two angles of 90 degrees= entranced by angels to forget who you are by opposites
why does the truth hurt? hows your mood? do you believe in dogs? the ancients seen daemons as their spiritual guides

i have many many meanings in the english language that convey mixed messages to the unconscious, and these meanings are creating
turmoil within, we have been controlled by the magic of the ancients and bloodlines with the teachings to keep the veil in place, however
i know the veil is being lifted, everything is happening as it should, nothing can stop destiny.

i reiterate i am learning, and always changing in my beliefs and thinking.

lets figure out these traps and change how we see things.

if anyone has any other examples of double meanings of words or the images they create... post them.
is the pen mightier than words?

dont you just adore anagrams and puzzles any way.

please dont understand me i am your equal

edit on 22-12-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

The archetypes are said by Jung to exist in the subconscious.

Books are containers of knowledge.

What are archetypes if not books.

Containers of knowledge are libraries.

Within the bloodlines are libraries.

Passed down through the ages.

Knowledge of ancient days lays hidden within our blood.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

yes they say they destroyed all the sacred knowledge of the ancients and kept the secrets for themselves.

however you cant hide what has been made conscious, it will always be there, all they can do is swamp the information with misinformation, but when you know you know and it will be revealed, seek and ye shall find. ask and you will receive.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
english.stackexchange.com...

"To understand something means to be aquainted with it, to know it very well, know how it "ticks". This is one of the basic words that has a direct "meaning" in mind.
However, if we "dissect" it, is seems like it means to stand under something. Isn't knowing something would logically be called abovestand and not understand, since when you are under something, you are less informed about it then when you are above it.
This may seem senseless to you, but I am sure a native English speaker will get the idea of what I am trying to say. Why under, not above?"

never say you understand, especially if a judge says it.

edit on 22-12-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

yes they say they destroyed all the sacred knowledge of the ancients and kept the secrets for themselves

So they say . . . . ; )

What is so poignant here is that words are unnecessary to communicate or convey a message. The symbol, the representational picture or image, conveys the complete thought, concept, or ideal without the use of words to describe it; the proverbial, “a picture is worth a thousand words.” This idea is tremendously powerful, for the way we “talk” to ourselves, our inner language, the way we know who we are, does not come from words, but rather from the timeless source within that knows who we are."

I think it so.

Knowing without knowing how you know.

Afterthought.

The books are there in everyone, but not all the same.

edit on 22-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
the ancients seen daemons as their spiritual guides

How can anyone actually trust these entities who are so evil that they will never be allowed beyond this Universe back into Heaven ?

Just curious; did anyone have many dreams concerning the runes in the Book of Thoth back in 2016 ?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Like i say it is early in my understanding in these things but what i have learned so far shows that so much is twisted and is not as it seems.
I have problems with trust anyway, i dont even trust myself, or parts of myself.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What parts make up you?
You say you don't trust yourself..... how many are you?
Are you not That which perceives perception?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I think you would like a website called The Open Doorway...... it is Peter Browns site.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

im just learning. but decisions i have made have caused me harm, i have blacked out many times when i used to party on the spirits and emotions had took control, i have woke up in hospital with a fractured skull, another time needing my jaw rewired, another time needing the top of my finger reattached, another time needing a metal plate in my hand, all through blacking out on spirits, getting into fights etc etc, im talking in my 20s here, when i was wild and partied on the spirits.

i dont drink spirits now, but emotions can still make you do things you wouldn't normally do, i reflect a lot.
i can sense things easily, especially if someone is disrespectful to my when i am being genuine and open, because
i am sensitive, it is across the board, anger, compassion. somethings can make me cry uncontrollably, i used to try and stop the crying in embarrassment but now i let it out, and it feels good to let it out. it makes me feel stronger.
not had a good unexpected cry for a couple of months now but anything can set it off.
usually it seeing others suffer that sets it off.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

thanks i have saved it to my bookmarks

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Or a police constable a reply to: ManyMasks

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

i was going to write that also at the time.... you clearly know what im talking about

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You believe that you have to be a certain way.... you want to be stronger and better.
So you fail to love...... if you cannot love you as you are, then.... where is the love?
Instead of seeing yourself as the person that did stuff or has emotions... try to see that you are the unconditional ever present space that everything is appearing and disappearing in.
You are not what thought says you are!

Check out Gabor Mate on youtube.... I found his work very interesting.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Wow, thank you.
Your right about love, although i have never mentioned any of that... Taken aback to say the least.
This voyage of self discovery is sure getting ramped up, will check out Gabor mate.
Cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I followed stuff about thoth a few years back but could never find evidence that those indestructible emerald tablets actually exist.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Thoth Thought.

I love how you are so interested in this.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Wow that's a rough life.

It's awesome you're here right now with us. Today has been an OK day.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
Thanks, its great to be here
i just read that back, and i only woke up in hospital with the first two stated btw
they injuries didn't cause pain, well the hand one was sore afterwards but that was a clean break.
all caused by own anger, or karma if you believe in that.
tonight is the last full moon of the year and i have learned so much about myself thanks to some replys here.
accepting my childhood was more traumatic than anything that happened afterwards, its prob why its so vague.
and all i was wanting to do was share knowledge i feel has truth to it.

all the best

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
sentence = is a judgement
to cast a spell = to just spell the words out, because words superpowerfully affect our mind.
William - will i am
Shakespeare - shake spear
IBM - eye beam (watching us)
afgan-ISTAN - natsi
turkmen-ISTAN - natsi
any country ending with ISTAN = NATSI
life = is just another file

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join