It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Meet-Up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I know there was a Michigan meet up long ago, and I was surprised to see a few admins we're in Michigan and made it. Has there been talks of another one since? Comment if you're a Michigan member! I would certainly like to throw around the idea of having another since I didn't make the last one.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jess_Undefined
I know there was a Michigan meet up long ago, and I was surprised to see a few admins we're in Michigan and made it. Has there been talks of another one since? Comment if you're a Michigan member! I would certainly like to throw around the idea of having another since I didn't make the last one.

Dearborn, Mi...ckg in....and you're where?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I’d show up at a bar and watch you loonies from afar... assuming it was somewhere in be Genessee county ish area.

a reply to: Jess_Undefined

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Mt Pleasant here.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
born in dearborn and live just a couple hours away in ohio

if that counts ill meet you at the dispensary

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm a yooper. If it was around here I would consider it but I'm not too interested in traveling too far anymore. On top of that, I rarely drink anymore, kind of takes the fun out of going to events. We had an outdoor solstice party we were invited to a half a mile away last night and we didn't even go there because it was cold.Why can't the solstice be in July, we only get snow in July occasionally.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If michigan would fix their intertates.... id consider it. I dont like chuck hole from I75 toledo into oblivion.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm in a city right outside Detroit!

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I'm located fairly close to Eloise Asylum. Promise I'm not a resident there, although I do hear that it will eventually become a senior citizen home.

I'd be up for meeting if you want - On a nice day/night with no snow of course

-foss

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

I've actually wanted to go there for quite a long time now! I just don't have friends that are into ghosts enough to go with me sadly. If I can get a group together we should all go! That would be an awesome experience.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Now for the bad news - One does not simply visit Eloise anymore :'( - The new owners worked with a local paranormal team to do a ticketed tour. I don't know if they are doing 2019 tours, as the building is going to be remodeled. Also, the tours they do involve cramming everyone onto the same floor.

I know of a few interesting places north of you in Clinton Twp that feel haunted. One is a park where there is basically an abandoned subdivision back in there.

Keep me in the loop if/when people want to meet - Even if it's a bar.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

If michigan would fix their intertates.... id consider it. I dont like chuck hole from I75 toledo into oblivion.

I-75 from Toledo IS currently under reconstruction...I just got off outta Toledo and it's partially closed up to Fort Street into downtown D.

How long? Hahahahahahaha! At least it's ongoing

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well I definitely want to still put together a group if we can! I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve! I'm going out tonight with my fiance. We rarely get nights out anymore.

new topics

top topics

join