It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowdfunded Border wall reaches 14 million in less than a week. WOW

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
People can say, all they want; people are getting duped by this. Were people also getting "duped" for Stzrok GoFundMe when his ass got fired? At the end of the day, 14 million dollars in a week is awesome. People clearly WANT the wall. Border security is essential and always has been since the dawn of mankind. Stop calling it racism, fool. You live within four walls and lock your doors at night. Stop being meat puppets and let people the f in to you your homes. Man up.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SickSalvation84

The four walls of your house are easy to secure , the nearly 2000 miles of border not so much ... wall or not.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Bloodworth

You're insane...

Most illegals are here via overstaying their visa. They will continue to do so, and a wall will never pay for itself.

Then completely stop the Visa system until those in charge can show Competentcy in kicking out the expired opens.

So a majority of central Americans in the u.s. the last 15 years are people left over from expired visas.

By me entire towns have been taken over

Entire school districts, schools teaching in other languages..

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Why does it need to be an all or nothing concept?

The four walls and home security system of my house are easy to secure against random entry; but if someone with enough sophistication wants to get in they will. This fact does not negate the importance of having my four walls for security.

Same is true for a boarder wall. Will it keep everyone out? Of course not, who said it would? It's only one peace of a larger tapestry of security... security we know will never be 100% secure... we don't just give up on security because of that fact.

The only real question is if the ROI on the wall justifies building it. Will it keep enough people out to justify it? Will it inspire enough good will in our devided government to justify it? Will it keep enough people employed for a long enough period of time to justify it. And ect ect ect.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The four walls of your house are easy to secure , the nearly 2000 miles of border not so much ... wall or not.

China disagrees. Look at their wall, you can walk it and it traverses through some nasty areas.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

edit on Sun Dec 23 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
if trump is so concerned with border security why hasn't the 1.5 billion dollars allotted last year for security and improvements been spent?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Because it went to China to fix our deficit that Obama left up 9 trillion in debt with PLUS record welfare and unemployment. It's called paying your bills. Knucklehead. Try it sometime.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: gortex

China disagrees. Look at their wall, you can walk it and it traverses through some nasty areas.

And ultimately it failed to do its job , learn from mistakes of the past or risk repeating them.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SickSalvation84
a reply to: knoxie

Because it went to China to fix our deficit that Obama left up 9 trillion in debt with PLUS record welfare and unemployment. It's called paying your bills. Knucklehead. Try it sometime.

It's in Trump's children's bank account.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

If it's in trumps children's bank account, than why the f us he literally working for free in the white house and living rent free inside your head? Nice try, dipstick. Merry Christmas
edit on 23-12-2018 by SickSalvation84 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2018 by SickSalvation84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If it's in trumps children's bank account, than why the f us he literally working for free in the white house and living rent free inside your head? Nice try, dipstick. Merry Christmas

Same to you dipstick. I'm just posting nonsense like the rest of you. As if most people here actually know anything even though they post as fact.

edit:

living rent free inside your head

Not really. I care no more or less of him than any politician. I certainly don't expect him to actually fix anything.
edit on 12/23/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

(post by SickSalvation84 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

"Not really. I care no more or less of him than any politician. I certainly don't expect him to actually fix anything."

Yet here you are still wasting your time talking about him. That's what I thought. Shut the f up.

"Shut the f up."

What? Who the hell are you.
edit on 12/23/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

14 Million.

If they come up with 2000 times that number it will reach the low estimate President Trump is asking for.

I assume all of these Donars were Mexican Nationals, right? because Mexico is paying for it?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Americans will also donate their time to build the wall.

So strange people are against a tool used to protect their country.

There is already too many illegal immigrants in u.s. jails.

Every illegal alien currently in jail committed a crime that could have been prevented.

Every illegal they killed someone in a car accident x could have been prevented.

The money being used to prosecute and jail people never supposed to be there is bankrupting the system.

Where is the common sense?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Only $5.1 billion to go. Almost there.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

considering most illegals overstayed their visas from places like Canada and china are you equally as outraged when they commit crimes or kill someone in a car accident? somehow I doubt it..

what's the real reason y 'all want this wall SO bad?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Only $5.1 billion to go. Almost there.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
16 ,522,938 in 7 days now.

MAGA MAGA

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join