It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims in Europe Becoming More Radicalized.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

At first Mohammed wanted the Judeo-Christian religious leaders to accept Islam as a legitimate religion. But the Hebrews and Christians did not accept this. It didn't help that they knew that Mohammed was a raider, as well as his followers, took slave wives from caravans as part of their "booty", and at times executed people who had surrendered. The Hebrews and Christians denounced Islam, which made Mohammed vindictive. This is why you find so many discrepancies in the Quran with at least 109 verses speaking about war with non-believers (Kafirs) while in other earlier sections he talked about peace with the kafirs. Mohammed decided to force Islam by any way, including the sword, or through Taqiyya as some members have already mentioned. That was the last order he gave to his followers, which they tried to accomplish in the 7th century after Muhammed died, and so the first Muslim crusade started in Europe, after conquering by force most of the Middle East.

Here is a timeline showing some of the main events that occurred from 355-1291 A.D. concerning Islam and Europe.

Islam and Europe Timeline (355-1291 A.D.)

After the Europeans defeated the Muslim invaders centuries later, who had conquered and invaded several cities/nations in Europe, the Christians decided to retaliate and the first Christian crusade started in the Middle East.

To this day the cities/nations that the Muslims had conquered in Europe, and lost, are still seen by them as their nations, which they want to occupy and conquer again. Spain for example is still called by Muslims as al-Andalus.

"Andalusia Spring"
Reclaiming "Occupied" Spain for Islam

edit on 22-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and link.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Radical Muslims understand the more terror attacks and general antipathy towards their adopted society the greater the pushback will be from the native population. This will serve to unite the Muslim community as everyone will be under suspicion and the tendency to bond under pressure will take over. The Caliphate is not a dream, it is a movement in progress and Western nations should wake up to that fact.

Western societies are crumbling, torn by a hundred divisions and are losing their identity and culture. They have no shared vision of the future any more. In the face of such lackadaisical resistance radical Islam views Western society as easy pickings, nations full of weaklings in need of order.
edit on 22-12-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Islamic fighters and isis sects work from the inside out. They are enjoying the idea of Europe being left to fend for itself, as they will instill their religion in each country as its own and try and succeed from within to overall turn the entirety of the EU into an Islamic state. They have already begun this takeover, worldwide. However, they will not succeed but it will be a bumpy ride overall.

(post by Breakthestreak removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Nazism is just as bad as radical Islam. Any, and every ideology which instills hatred towards others just for having differences in ideology, or physical differences, and incites violence and murder is, as you put it, "a disgusting, bigoted, hate-filled, intolerant, supremacist, oppressive ideology."
edit on 22-12-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Nazism is just as bad as radical Islam. Any, and every ideology which instills hatred towards others just for having differences in ideology, or physical differences, and incites violence and murder is, as you put it, "a disgusting, bigoted, hate-filled, intolerant, supremacist, oppressive ideology."

Exactly.

I’m glad you agree with me

Isn’t it insane how only one of those two hateful ideologies is openly rejected by every single normal person on earth and the other is openly protected and openly allowed to spew their hate?

They should both be treated exactly the same

It’s a shame everyone doesn’t think so.
edit on 22 12 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 22 12 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It seems that it’s perfectly acceptable to denounce all other intolerant, hateful ideologies. Why is not acceptable to denounce islam for the exact same reasons?

It’s actually perfectly acceptable to denounce ideologies that are not hateful and I see it all the time, here and out in the world. I’ve been spit on for saying I’m Christian, but god forbid I say anything against the Muslim religion, or I’m a bigot.

How often do you see mods on any conspiracy sites stick up for Christians when they are getting unfairly slammed ? But they are quick to defend any negative comment towards Islam. I guess it’s the new “cool” to grind on Christians and patronize Muslims.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Time to Cull the Herd Pardner...........

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

It seems that it’s perfectly acceptable to denounce all other intolerant, hateful ideologies. Why is not acceptable to denounce islam for the exact same reasons?

It’s actually perfectly acceptable to denounce ideologies that are not hateful and I see it all the time, here and out in the world. I’ve been spit on for saying I’m Christian, but god forbid I say anything against the Muslim religion, or I’m a bigot.

How often do you see mods on any conspiracy sites stick up for Christians when they are getting unfairly slammed ? But they are quick to defend any negative comment towards Islam. I guess it’s the new “cool” to grind on Christians and patronize Muslims.

Yep.

Everyone sees it. Everyone knows it. It’s pathetic.

Criticism of Islam should be openly supported by every sane person on earth.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
It’s a disgusting, bigoted, hate-filled, intolerant, supremacist, oppressive ideology. Worse than nazism by far. The quran is a hateful murderous rant from beginning to end. The rantings of a pedophillic rapist.

It should be rejected and outlawed worldwide. And I believe in the future, it will be.

Maybe it’s an IQ thing?

Don't go posting that on Twitter.

Twitter Legal Warns TGP’s Cristina Laila – Her ‘Burka Tweet’ Violates “Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws” – Which Are Punishable by Prison or Death

edit on 22-12-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This is my shocked face. Well, you cant see me but rest assured I am in shock! Shock tell ya!

Who could have predicted this?

/sarc

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

These are the sort of people we want to stop from "migrating" into western nations. But the left around the world keep calling us "nazis" and worse for not wanting these sort of beasts in our nations. Are people going to wake up, or will we see the western world turned asunder from the idiocy of those who want to turn a blind eye to the truth?

Not only do ‘they’ want us to turn a blind eye to the truth, they are working on making it illegal and criminal to voice your opinion against such migration.

The ‘tolerant’ left will rue the day they welcomed radical Islam with open arms.

When Communists finally grasp the reigns of power the very first thing they do is put the useful idiots up against the wall. The professors, the union leaders, student leaders and various other groups of morons.

It will play out the same way when Muslims reach critical mass within Europe or individual European country's.

The Gays for Palestine, far left secular Jews, far left Feminist groups and other assorted morons will be the first to be lined up.

People can dismiss what I say all they want but in doing so they reveal their stunning lack of historical knowledge. This isn't a theory, it's a fact and one you can read about happening innumerable times throughout history.

It's absolutely inevitable.

The problem with the far left is that since they don't take religion seriously they truly believe no one else does.
edit on 22-12-2018 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It's shocking how many Western Muslims will say terror attacks can sometimes be justified.

Is it shocking?

I find it completely believable and think any Muslim who doesn't admit that is probably lying.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

This is something I have been talking about for a long time. The muslims are not 'becoming' more radicalized. There are now enough of them to display their true intent. One muslim is quiet. Two muslims have a voice. Three muslims have an opinion. Four muslims have an agenda. Five muslims are dangerous. All they talk about is peace and getting along until their numbers are great enough for them to either influence local politics to their advantage or enable acts of terror to accomplish their goals. Assimilating is not on the agenda for them. There is no assimilation. It simply isn't possible. They can only feign indifference until it is time to act. To do otherwise is to risk being stoned to death by their own people for failing allah.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I am not posting very often here. You have to see the bigger picture. TPTB do want to create chaos and poverty amongst the normal people, that makes us obeying their law easier. Say more terrorist attacks, more surveillance.
Now we, the West invaded and bombed many mostly Muslim countries, killed their families, destroyed their houses their lifely hood. Wouldn't you become radicalized? They are not dumb they know who did it. Great for the powers you create a huge wave of refugees, make sure that mainly young male come to the west. That's absolute intent. Of course, these young unrestrained and frustrated Muslims get criminal it is intended. Then some of them are taken aside by the secret services and they become the terrorists (MK ultra anyone?). I bet the 'normal' young male muslims do get criminal much more often than the regular population, but would not do suicide attacks they prefer raping, parties and drugs than going to heaven. It is the secret services who do plan terror attack through mind control! The few muslim families I know do restrain their boys as much as they do girls. That means no parties no beach no this no that, they are completely supervised by their parents. On the top of causing chaos in the West, it drains as well the ME countries of work force, so in the long run all the refugees are ruining the ME countries even more.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: lakabarra

Well, the problem with that theory is that there has been vicious bloody wars in the middle east since long before the US even existed. The Crusades were Christians fighting back the muslim hordes who were bent on destroying any and all who did not accept allah as the one true God. This has not changed. In thousands of years, this has not changed.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Islam began with the sword and nothing has changed.
The work of killing or converting everyone has been ongoing for 1300 years now.
It dominates every country in the Middle East (sans Israel) and half of Asia and Africa.
To suddenly believe it can coexist in a free society is to deny it's history.
Do Western countries want to become like those countries?
That is the question that must be asked or it will become an eventuality.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lulpin
Just wait until they're the majority in Europe, which unfortunately will probably be sooner than later considering the birth rates vs native Europeans. Then everyone will learn exactly how tolerant Islam is, as they're being hacked to pieces for being an infidel.

Exactly. Anyone with half a brain realizes that "6 children is way more than 1.8". This is what happens when feministic, Kumbaya-infested politicians are voted in. Then we leave the door unlocked, because "We are all good at heart". Then we fondly welcome huddled masses that hate our guts, and lie through their teeth.

I may be exaggerating, but that is not by much.

Time to wake up.

There was a reason for the crusades. It was a matter of necessity. But these days we have the welcome mat out.

Who needs to build a Trojan horse when they can rent one very cheaply at the gate?

Edit: As for the whole notion of "Islam a religion of peace": That may be so. But a religion of peace for MUSLIMS. Everyone else are varying degrees of expendable.
edit on 23-12-2018 by Uberdoubter because: Added a bit.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Not to be a dick about it but it may have something to do with Saudi Arabia spending over $100 billion on spreading the insanely extremist Wahhabi mindset across the globe (14 times what the Soviets spent on promoting communism).

Doctoring 'holy books' to promote radical ideology and extremism doesn't help either.

This programme suggested that over the past few decades, upwards of $100 billion has been spent promoting Wahabism, and that the 10 million or so Qur'ans that roll off the printing presses each year are carefully doctored to appeal to modern emotions and prejudices.

Nor does Saudi Imans preaching (via satellite feed) to followers based in Europe that "We have to live like a state within a state until we are strong enough to take over".

Saudi Arabia spends 100 Billion dollars on exporting religious hate.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times, they are not immigrants ...they are evangelical colonists

One of the major problems that's become apparent over the last 20yrs or so is, we've given these people everything they've asked for. we've made them special and we've given them protections that most indigenous people don't have, and we can't take it all back. They have us over a barrel and they know it and will use the system everywhich way they can and many do! They believe they are untouchable...just scream racist and job's done.

When hating something or someone, or dislike or voicing opinions is a crime...we've already lost

<< 1    3 >>

join