It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study links early puberty in girls to chemicals in shampoo, toothpaste and soap.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
scmp.com...

Girls exposed to chemicals commonly found in shampoo, toothpaste and soap may hit puberty earlier, even if their only exposure is through the products their mothers used while they were pregnant, according to a new longitudinal study led by researchers at UC Berkeley.

Published in the journal Human Reproduction, this new report comes from data collected as part of the Centre for the Health Assessment of Mothers and Children of Salinas (CHAMACOS) study. That project followed 338 children from before birth into adolescence to reveal how early environmental exposures may impact childhood development.

Over the past 20 years, research has shown that girls, and possibly also boys, have been going through puberty earlier and earlier. This is troubling news because scientists have linked the early onset of puberty with greater risk of mental illness, breast and ovarian cancer in girls and testicular cancer in boys.

The chemicals in question — phthalates, parabens and phenols — are known as endocrine disrupters, which may mimic hormones and lead children to mature well before their natural time. As the study noted, exposure to these chemicals is widespread, which is why it’s crucial parents be made aware of the findings.

Found this and thought i'd share. Honestly, I don't have too much to add the article kind of speaks for itself. Though I do remember even when I was a kid, early 90's, my mom used to comment about how it seemed girls were starting puberty earlier than she remembered.

Endocrine disruptors are fairly nasty. They've been found to impair frog reproduction and are believed to be responsible for this town's problem with boys dying at birth.

Hormone's play a large part in the proper functioning of our bodies and important human social functions. Things that modify or hamper these systems have effects that we're only now beginning to understand.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I was always under the impression that puberty was related to weight

ie. the difference of the child weight and what nature considered

adult weight. This fits in with anoxeria and the loss of weight which

halts menstruation and halts weight and further growth to an adult.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I wonder if those chemicals affect their mind in a negative way?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

," early onset of mental illness ". Didn't say at what age though,so I would take your question and say the study says yes.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Next they'll be telling us that stupid people have stupid kids. I refuse to believe it!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I've heard about "early onset" but my daughter was pretty much on schedule.
Much to my chagrin. But she'll always be my little girl.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm going through that now (not me ) , so is my son. Such a special time watching kids grow into adults, u don't like the side effects though,hormones bouncing off walls

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I had always thought in the back of my mind that it was probably all the growth hormones in the meat that most kids eat.

When my oldest daughter was in the 6th grade I did a fundraising thing at her school and there were kids there that I would have thought were in high school, remembering my time there.

Now my daughters bring up the same thing about their kid's schools.

4th graders wandering around in a D cup... really?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

4th graders wandering around in a D cup... really?

Well, yeah. What do you think happens to all the chemical crap they inject into cows to produce more milk?
Seems to me it's related to the epidemic of gender confusion.
Been a while since I've seen a bo teenage boy, they're all munics.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Couple this with the consumption of BPA's, which is literally synthetic estrogen.

Couple that with fluoridated water, which affects the glands and regulatory centers of the body.

What do you have? Well, for one we have the decline in western male fertility, which is on the record. Second, a society where homosexuality/autism/transgender birth defects are becoming the 'norm'.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wonder if those chemicals affect their mind in a negative way?

I think so... just look at the recording artist Halsey and her tweets:

I stayed in a psychiatric hospital as a teenager and they didn’t have hair products for any patients who were POC. It’s hard enough being in there as it is, but then ur gonna too feel ugly and dry n frizzy too?

---

Shampoo has gone crazy this year... from being racist to starting puberty earlier!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I was always under the impression that puberty was related to weight

ie. the difference of the child weight and what nature considered

adult weight. This fits in with anoxeria and the loss of weight which

halts menstruation and halts weight and further growth to an adult.

Actually, that is not correct. Some people are fat and do not have that or any health problems. The structure of What is in the fat cells is what is important. Certain kinds of grain and seed oils increase hormone creation and even consuming animal fat where animals are fed a diet predominant in this kind of oil chemistry can cause more hormone creation in people which can be stored in the fat cells.. Add to that the endocrine disruptors which work on multiple enzymes and metabolic cycles and you get problems.

So, it is not actually the fat on a kid that is the problem here, it is the kind of chemistry stored in the fat cell.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

We can also add the prescription hormones being prescribed like candy and flushed into our water... birth control pills, hormone replacement therapy for postmenopausal women, hormones for transsexuals who are transitioning...

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Though I do remember even when I was a kid, early 90's, my mom used to comment about how it seemed girls were starting puberty earlier than she remembered.

You are about the age of my kids. I remember a conversation I had with with one of my kids' teachers about this exact thing. We decided that it was because of all of the hormones in our food (meats).

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Did they use a control group that wasn't exposed to any of this stuff, you know, the kids and the moms? Really, who DOESN'T use those items? What about all the girls who don't start puberty early???? I agree there are chemicals in those items we don't need and shouldn't use and may contribute to the issues but I also believe early puberty and the mass sterilization of our males is more due to the hormones in the meat, the hormones in the water etc.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

That’s right BPA is the most likely cause, not that those other chemicals aren’t nasty but everyone needs to be aware about BPA.

BPA is a chemical that has been used to harden plastics for more than 40 years. It's everywhere. It's in medical devices, compact discs, dental sealants, water bottles, the lining of canned foods and drinks, and many other products. More than 90% of us have BPA in our bodies right now. We get most of it by eating foods that have been in containers made with BPA. It's also possible to pick up BPA through air, dust, and water. BPA was common in baby bottles, sippy cups, baby formula cans, and other products for babies and young children. Controversy changed that. Now, the six major companies that make baby bottles and cups for infants have stopped using BPA in the products they sell in the U.S. Many manufacturers of infant formula have stopped using BPA in their cans, as well.

Although it has been used for 40 it takes a long time to naturally leach out of plastics. So expect to see much more hormone related disorders. Perhaps we might have to start taking testosterone as supplement to counter the oestrogen?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
They have known for years that the hormones/steroids they give cows to produce more milk causes early maturation in girls and also causes them to start their periods much earlier.

But the lobbyist for the chem makers get legislation shot down every time.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

In the 1950s scientists were employed by The Individuals who are responsible for the mess the planet Is In to replicate oestrogen In our bodies with synthetic chemicals and toxins.
Mercola Is a disinfo agent but In some areas he has to print some truth alas not too many of us give over the time to research what we are being told here's his tuppence.
A different researcher
Xeno-Oestrogens are placed In virtually all our products
Mercury In our teeth. Remember when you add a gold tooth or cap this accelerates the uptake of mercury by a factor of ten so that's 430 micro grams of mercury gas a day per filling being released Into our brains then add gold.
Sodium Lauryl Sulphate as the sudsing agent In our coffee, shampoo and washing up liquids.
Bisphenol A In plastic and the enteric coating of pharmaceutical pills are just a few our trusted scientist found

These toxic chemicals are Inserted Into our food chain In order to suppress our brains
supermarkets and food manufacturers are paid by pharmaceutical companies to add these chemicals Into our foods and our governments then protect them by passing Illegal food and health laws like Codex Alimentarius to make us submissive to these rich Individuals this then allows them to operate without fear of arrest In carrying out their crimes that enabled them to take control of our companies, governments police and universities.

Sulphites are just one of the food additives codex tells us Is essential to be added to our food
Sulphites have one fantastic use you will all be glad to know being sprayed on vegetables to stop the Perception of the vegetable rotting, supermarkets could actually keep the fresh produce on their shelves for longer by stopping the rotting effect what a great use of capitalism and now maybe these people should be used to decommission all the Nuclear power stations that they are about to SWITCH OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and Back on topic.

prevent enzymatic and non-enzymatic browning

Here's some Info about how the WHO poison all of us

quizlet.com...

- destroys thiamin (Vit. B1) - small percentage of individuals are sensitive to free sulfite (

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm not sure if the full post above is showing its not on my PC but it is when I edit it hence this second post

a reply to: jinni73

Fluoride has also been proven to bring puberty forward. but then I Imagine anything containing Polonium 210 would do a myriad of things within our bodies !
and here's some Info on how the American Government take the safety of the American people seriously

Congress The NIEHS is funded through an annual appropriation by Congress. The Office of Policy, Planning and Evaluation (OPPE) supports the NIEHS director and staff in defining and interpreting programs and research of the Institute to Congress, as well as to the public, scientific, and public health communities. OPPE also serves as a liaison to help ensure NIEHS accessibility and responsiveness to Congress, various government, health, and science agencies and organizations, and the public.

Glad to see the US Gov uses that tax money to warn people they are being poisoned very effective way of running the country.

Aspartame (not that I know If Its a Xeno-Oestrogen) apparently was considered by the Pentagon as a Biological warfare agent now coca cola, wrigley's and the british and american governments do.
wnho.net...

UK government warning (may contain phenylalanine) states aspartame causes brain tumours (they kindly add after this statement In under 5s)
The Australian government were forced to ban Aspartame when the prisoners found out It causes male sterility In over 5s It was then banned In Aussie prisons and there Is a rumour that there Is a chemical In Diet coke that causes abortions In females seems funny that the MeToo campaign Is only aimed at male chauvinism when the real Issues are somewhat different hows do they like the chlorine In their tampons which make them look nice and white I wonder how many girls enjoy getting endometriosis and cervical cancer because the rich Know they want their tampons a white colour.

Maybe the actresses that are pointing the finger at a visitor of jeffrey epsteins little Island harvey weinstein should be taking to the streets to remove these Individuals owning any companies and making our laws as well as stripping all their land and wealth from their families who also benefit from this onslaught on our brains and health.
edit on 3-2-2019 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I saw this movie, It starred Susan Dey and was her first serious (ie nude scenes) movie after leaving "the Partridge family"..

It was called "Lookers", the plot line is exactly this, how odd.

join