It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can anyone help me interpret a dream i had?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
probably your phone.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DEPAOR

My gran bout 4 or 5 years now

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Sounds like your dream is about being deceased. I can tell you this though your dream did happen. But not to you. Seeing the coffin effect and your orgasmic relation of getting out of that box. a reply to: ManyMasks

edit on 13-2-2019 by DEPAOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The death is likely connected but strangely it seems because your dream happened when you had the dream or not the next day or so. So let’s apply the three days of darkness that is assuming the timing in years then your deceased relative was beyond deceased if you will.

Having put that in perspective the question is when smoke moves through a pipe does a change occur such as, relative to a hole with the answer being yes it does change.
Then your dream has changed and is about the birth of your deceased relative.
The thing is this dream of yours has now become more personal than you thought and should keep in mind about your dreams.
Basically meaning your dream made it happen like you held the key to your deceased relatives birth. That is taking into account without doubt the individual who died is you ancestral relative because that type of information has been hidden by some throughout the ages as a form of protection.

The pyramids for instance pose a question in good taste being are you sure. Now ask why. space to work.
a reply to: ManyMasks
m.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
People say the sky is the limit.
Had your relative died in Australia that land is now known as Egypt and where your relative was born.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

So do you believe in reincarnation, and is it 3 years after death you are put back to the earth.

I have heard of something like that before.
Right now I'm interested in occult things, elementals are interesting concepts as well, humans are basically made of the elements, earth, water , air, fire

Cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks Cheers.

The poem you wrote and your referral to now. Very impressive and nicely put together but reincarnation isn’t exactly accurate. A few words of mine on the topic.
You knocked
On my door I knocked on yours
We never
Saw
Each other
Again and again
There was flowers there
Before wasn’t there

edit on 13-2-2019 by DEPAOR because: a lot of reading.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Just reading again what you wrote there, and yes I have wanted to meet and been thinking about something for a while now and I can feel immense emotion when thinking of it especially If a song comes on to trigger the thought.... Like the song by Emily Sandé next to me, in that song I believe she is talking about her Animus
I want to connect with my Anima

Or the great feminine goddess of my psyche

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I could take a while to decipher what your saying there.... Interestingly when you mention flowers and reincarnation I've thought that when I go I would like my ashes to be mixed in with dirt and for a tree to grow from it.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interesting considering my contemplating your poem.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
About seventy five trillion million multiplied by seven point three is the number of years yet not entirely accurate as the calendar year has changed but anyways that’s when an event happened involving a young girl, a princess sort of. The poem is in context as the words of that girl but not back then, later.

Later meaning ages later the same girl refers to as you wrote “Gods” but the girl specifically meant the girl whose the words are of. There’s a little twist though, the girl didn’t know she is the girl.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
after watching this video on you tube and it says that that achieving gnosis is coming to know the true source of divine power
namely the depth of all being (the abyss)

i feel like if i interpret my dream using that then maybe i was not ready for gnosis and thats why the woman looked at me with no expression and started to drift away from me, when i felt like i touched her vaporous lower half i experienced a fraction of a second of gnosis (an explosion of loving all knowing energy)... then woke up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join