It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can anyone help me interpret a dream i had?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

When I read your post I was reminded of this movie

youtu.be...

link   

youtu.be...

link   

youtu.be...

link   

youtu.be...

link   

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: blackbeltjones

wow how have i never heard of that movie and its set in Scotland, usually i catch all movies
that involve my home country or even actors that are Scottish, and your post 6x
those numbers 3 6 9 are important they keep popping up, still to figure out why.
thanks for the post buddy, downloading the movie now

for example, time posted adds to 9

edit on 22-12-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

ps i was talking about my time posted lol, never noticed your time posted.
edit on 22-12-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
you gonna met somebody
it will change your life
you will find your true love
and above all
purpose .
Gl,Hf.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
go try thing with numbers on my post...
dont fall of a chair

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Ok , well many believe that dreams are simulation tests , which will ensure you deal with a future event without freaking out !

So are you in a relationship , do you really like someone you know ?
are you able to talk to them easily ? are you near them ?

It could very well be the person you have feelings for , and reaching out to them then waking up , could mean they appear to be outside of your influence or grasp , or that you have difficulty approaching them ?

That is just one interpretation ,

Another is , you were astral travelling and met another being !
is noticeable because of lack of regular dreamscape, buildings and places you see in the waking world , remixed to make your dreamscape.

However when its a black abyss its could be an astral projection , did you feel disconnected, or did you feel your body
did you see your body when you reached out ?

dreams are quite novel , can be a metaphor most of the time and not always straight forward.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: blackbeltjones

wow how have i never heard of that movie and its set in Scotland, usually i catch all movies
that involve my home country or even actors that are Scottish, and your post 6x
those numbers 3 6 9 are important they keep popping up, still to figure out why.
thanks for the post buddy, downloading the movie now

for example, time posted adds to 9

ps i was talking about my time posted lol, never noticed your time posted.

My mate claims that when scarlett was here filming she shagged him in the back of a van !

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

No I can't remember if I seen my body just the feeling of floating towards her and I may have seen my hand reaching to touch but I can't remember now, I have been interested in astral travel, the unconscious and things of occult and esoteric nature for a years now, hope it's getting me ready for astral projection Although that does scare me I've mentioned before that I have been too the vibrations stage of doing that and chickened out, and I'm usually brave, but the feeling that I may get trapped out my body did put the #ers right up me

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Really lol
She drives a van in that film I'm sure and cuts about Glasgow in it, the movie is surreal af btw
Check it out, I didn't watch it all but skimmed through it and got the jist of it
It's mental.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Well anything where you go out of your body is disorientating and confusing and down right scary!

Ive had two out of body experiences and seen my body , as I floated above it and it feels weird at first but after you get over the panic of , Im out of my body and OH im no gonnae die !

Also if you have ever read about or dabbled with N,N-Dimethyltryptamine that also gives a feeling of "body" less ness
and its scary as well , but after the inital "HOLY #IN #" moment you kind of relax into it and you get less panicked.

Aye my mate swears on his maws life he shagged her in a van when she was filming up here for Under the skin!

Ok so if you can answer my question on your current relationship status, Are you single?, courting ? , married ?

If you have previously shown an interest in astral travel then this could be your brain reminding you , that you had taken an interest in developing your spirituality !
Learning about astral travel also encourages you to learn more about your own soul and spirituality

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I'm married but separated but more interested in finding myself just now, but I would love to try dm t for sure, I'm making progress though I've went to rarely remembering dreams to having loads lately, but I have also took Mary Jane and coffee out my habits the last couple of weeks so that's prob how I'm remembering dreams more.
edit on 25-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Aye THC suppresses your ability to remember your dreams , some people like that affect
others like to dream , I don't often remember mines only when I have my off day to reset my THC receptors .

If you are interested in finding yourself then maybe this is you looking for the lost parts of your soul !
whenever humans go through life any instance of extreme pressure or pain or suffering or heartbreak or general issues which cause stress can cause parts or shards of your soul to break off .
Maybe this is a metaphor for reaching out to the lost parts finding the feminine in your masculine to make you whole

Another interpretation is you maybe still have feelings towards the loss of your marriage , not for the person but for the ideal of union !

If you are interested in spirituality and would like to find out more about it, you can goto Lendrick lodge in Callander and goto the soul retrieval , the shaman there are nice people and could help you on a growth of self discovery.

I recently went through a period of self growth and one book I found really helped was Eckart Tolle - a New earth,

I also found asking the Iching for divination to help me on my path

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I will certainly look into the callander thing but that Eckart Tolle is aguy I have looked up before now I don't know if someone had told me about him before and it stuck in my mind but one morning I woke up and his name was in my head and at that time I wasn't sure how I knew who he was, that was weird
Gonna have to look him up more just now lol

Yeah I want to be able to take the THC ritually and maybe ingest it once a month or Fortnite to get maximum effect apparently if you use it right it can help in all manners of things like astral projection etc. I was in it everyday and i was letting it control me instead of the other way around
edit on 25-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Aye mate , everything in moderation including moderation itself , as long as you are conscious of what you put in your body you should be fine!

Aye check out Eckart Tolle , that book really helped me learn to focus , also to check myself !
some good self reflection from it.

Aye have a google for lendrick lodge im sure you'd find it interesting

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Thanks for that mate, I'm going to go to holy isle in the summer it's just across the water from me I'm in ardrossan and it's a wee island next to Arran and it's a Buddhist colony they have courses and Tibetan monks guide you, definitely doing it this year been thinking about it for years.
Cheers

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
working on it.its deeper than the titanic.
edit on 29-1-2019 by DEPAOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks If you don’t mind me asking you, when was the most recent death in your family?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join