It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two days after Trump declared ISIS defeated they have launched a 'Huge' assault in Syria

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

Actually this could be very bad for ISIS. Russia does not show the restraint we do and I'd think ISIS is toast.
edit on 12/21/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
In addition to this, prominent pro Trumpers are even coming out against this move. With Fox and Friends host Kilmeade stating the following:

Fox & Friends” co-host Brian Kilmeade on Friday said President Trump had "re-founded ISIS" and was giving Russia "a big win" with his decision to pull U.S. troops from Syria.

Kilmeade made the remarks during an interview with White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

“He also is doing exactly what he criticized President Obama for doing. He said President Obama is the founder of ISIS,” Kilmeade pointed out. “He just refounded ISIS because they have 30,000 men there and they are already striking back with our would-be evacuation. The president is really on the griddle with this.”

‘Fox & Friends’ co-host Kilmeade: Trump just ‘refounded ISIS’ by pulling troops out of Syria

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: olaru12

OMG a big meme. That alone will make me see the light and worship the draft dodging coward.
Please dear GOD save me from the memesters. I just can't stand the shame....

edit on 21-12-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I'd be interested in your thoughts on what you think Russia will do to ISIS unobstructed by the US presence? Do you or anyone else think Russia will just let ISIS take over Syria?

Let Russia have Syria. We have no use for it and Turkey is capable of defending itself.

First we have Bush and then Obama, both warmongers, taking us into things we should never have been in and now us withdrawing is a problem.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but this I strongly support.

edit on 12/21/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: olaru12
Here's what I find ironic. trump bends over for putin and gives him Syria and will now bend over for Bebe and send troops to Iran. America is a warrior nation with a war economy. It's not going to change. War is big business.

Warrior nations don't bend over, do you even think before you type?

I'd just like to point out that this is 100%, wholly, untrue. Warrior nations are forced to bend over all the time. Everyone gets defeated sooner or later.

Whether that's militarily, or due to policy decisions, is up to the administration in power.

But ultimately, what you said is definitely false. There are countless examples throughout history.

I didn;'t say they bend over or don't, read the comments again. Jeezus!!!!!

Read comments again, I did say that. Not what I meant but f*** it, live by the sword

Normally I wouldn't do this, but due to the way you reacted to me, I feel compelled to:

Then think about what you want to say before you type, and remember what you typed, Jeezus!!!!!!!

Bottom line, calm down. It's ok to be wrong sometimes. But yelling at a stranger on an internet forum over a direct quote from you, and telling said stranger that you didn't say that even though stranger quoted you within their response, strikes of a high level of stress.

It's a fringe internet forum. Definitely not worth that much frustration. relax.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

There are plenty of other belligerents remaining in the Syrian civil war—Russia, Iran—that will be responsible for a rise in ISIS if it was to happen again. That responsibility is left to them, which is right in my opinion, because they are much closer to Syria geographically. The US did its part.

And to that end, its in Russia and Irans best interest to eradicate ISIS, put to rest the "civil war" and return Assad to his country and his leadership..........

If they dont they will have a hell of a time getting that pipeline all the way through like Russia wants.

They dont want to spend billions of dollars a year repeatedly rebuffing issues with extremists, nor do they have the funds to do so....

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

My views have always been the same.

No nation building.
No selling weapons.

Defend.

I like this move by trump.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I want us to not leave our allies in a lurch

That's the only part that bothers me.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

You would think they would be a little more discrete about the illusions. If they keep on doing these photo ops, people might wake up one of these days.

I still think they are openly taunting us now.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
In Soviet America car drives you!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

there's a right way to do things. and announcing that he's pulling out via a tweet and confusing the crap out of everyone as to what is going on like he did is the WRONG WAY!!!

Agreed.

I'll be happy if we pullout but, agreed.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I said if trump stops all the wars and fixes healthcare I would vote for him in 2020.

Maybe he reads ats?!?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

and will now bend over for Bebe and send troops to Iran

Opinion or did something new happen??

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

and will now bend over for Bebe and send troops to Iran

Opinion or did something new happen??

You haven't noticed how much time Jared and Ivanka spend in Israel?
Think Jared will soon replace Mulvaney? Or even Ivanka take over the COS spot. Trump can't even put together a viable WH staff
but the rightwing thinks he can make valid international decisions. LOL...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: DBCowboy

I said if trump stops all the wars and fixes healthcare I would vote for him in 2020.

Maybe he reads ats?!?

I'm on the fence still.

Not that it matters really anyway.

But a nice sentiment.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The Russians are gloating over Trumps acts. They are not hiding their glee.

Trump is not only crooked but likely the Russians( and I don't blame them) have some kind of power over him.

State TV host Olga Skabeeva surmised that Americans are “losers, since Putin has defeated them in every way.” With a theatrical sigh, her co-host, Evgeny Popov, added: “Trump is ours again—what are you going to do?” Every member of the sizeable audience enthusiastically clapped. While these statements are decidedly sarcastic, Russian opinion makers recount the Kremlin’s victories with unmistakable glee. Popov smirked: “It seems to Americans that we won on every front: the U.S. Secretary of Defense has been removed, we unquestionably secured a complete, unconditional victory in Syria.” Skabeeva chimed in: “They’re also planning to leave Afghanistan.”
Popov pointed out: “On top of that, Rusal sanctions have been lifted with Trump’s hands.” Panelists of the show, including Russian lawmakers, couldn’t hide their satisfied grins. The reference was to the announcement that Trump’s Treasury Department intends to lift sanctions against the business empire of Oleg V. Deripaska, one of Russia’s most influential oligarchs, sanctioned for Russian interference in the U.S. elections.

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump is not only crooked but likely the Russians( and I don't blame them) have some kind of power over him.

Just because you dont like Trump, and just because Russia would for sure like us outof their way in Syria, doesnt mean they have power over Trump ......

Nor does it take away the fact this is the right decision.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

In every major poll confidence in America is dwindling across the globe, especially in our leadership.

OMG LMAO. You are so ignorant
edit on 21-12-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The op and other minions want our sons and daughters to die just so Trump looks bad.

They would rather Americans die

You guys are seriously retarded.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Hey, I’m not offended I didn’t write the thread!

Even though I support many of Trump’s decisions I still see the value in a thread like this. With regards to thread authoring skills we should all take a leaf out of the OP’s book... some of us more than others.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join