It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two days after Trump declared ISIS defeated they have launched a 'Huge' assault in Syria

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

And form a new axis with Iran while they're at it...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Mattis, who you Trump voters praised so much, has resigned over Trumps decision to pull out from Syria.
I imagine that a man of war such as Mattis is better informed about the situation in Syria than any of you anonymous posters claiming you know everything.
How can it be that you believe that a reality TV show host aknows better than a man who has been in the military for 44 years?!

Syria is a powder keg ready to blow. You want our troops there when it does?

The whole reason ISIS happened is because of the voids created after we entered countries in the Middle East.

ISIS and any other brand of extremist Islam will continue to hate the west as long as we are there.

After we pull out, the will be generations who have had family members killed by the west, and we'll have to weather through that.

If you want perpetual war, go over there yourself. We already got sold wars over there, and we've seen the end result. After the 90's we haven't made any country better off than before we got there.

It's hilarious to watch the left ditch one of the biggest things that brings voters to their side, being the party of anti-war.

Out of pride, they are quick to say this has to be bad because Trump did it. If I was forced to bet the house on who wins in 2020, it's gonna be Trump (who I'm not even a fan of). You all scoffed at peace with North Korea, and now it's Syria you all stop just short of sabotaging.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: BlackJackal

Why do you want Americans to die in some sh*thole country?

Amen to that and I'd add to that, it's time for the rest of the world to step up to the plate and stop laying it all on our heads. Europe has more of an interest in that than we do. Let their people die to defend their own interests. We would not be there in the first place had Obama not sat idly by watching ISIS stage across Iraq unchallenged for months, when he could have stopped it then. It's his mess and it's time to get out of there.

It does seem the Left are turning into Hawks all of the sudden.

I personally think we pull out, turn the Syrian/Iraq border into a killing field nobody dares cross and let them kill each other all they want inside Syria. We have no interests there. Our place is defending Iraq's borders where we do have an interest.

Not only that, but the notion that the US pulling out is going to create a vacuum like it did in Iraq and Libya, within which ISIS will thrive, is absurd. There are still countries fighting there. There is no vacuum.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

edit on 12212018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: midicon

And form a new axis with Iran while they're at it...

Do you want your son to die over there fighting a BS war? For someone who just had a son join the military you should be careful the propaganda you choose to support. Else when you have to bury your loved one, their blood will also be on your hands.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You are far from being informed, you are a broken recorder.

Lol@you deleting your post.
🤣

Is that you hillary?
edit on 21-12-2018 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Every issue needs to be addressed differently, something the OP seems to be poor at. I do not feel it is appropriate to pull completely out of Syria myself, that would be as bad as Obama pulling too fast out of Iraq and failing to go back to help Iraq out when ISIS decided to take over. WE destroyed Iraq's ability to defend themselves from ISIS, we should have waited till they were up and running, also we should have went back and helped them right away when ISIS started to bother them. Thank you Obama for firing all of your Generals that disagreed with this abandonment of the Iraqi people.

Let's see how this unfolds. The people we are helping are not that great either, these moderate rebels are far from Moderate.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
You only want this because trump did it.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: notsure1

You mean when he gave them back their own money? Details matter dude.... they matter.
It was their own money. Refunded because we didnt come up with the planes they ordered.
But ignore that cuz it doesnt fit with your paradigm about Obama.... This is so sad. Just ignore details that dont jive with the story you want to tell. Pathetic actually.

LOL the OP said she didnt want to give them what they want. Im pretty sure they wanted those pallets of cash.

You guys are funny.

link   

link   

And you don't because of the same.

What a silly thing to say, silly.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

There own money.... once again......
maybe write it down so you dont forget it yet again...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Muninn

LOL you're cute

I'm married, sorry.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

link   

link   

Funny how if you changed that sentence just a hair, you'd understand yourself better.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

There own money.... once again......
maybe write it down so you dont forget it yet again...

Keep telling yourself that.

possession is nine tenths on the law. MAGA MAGA. Trump has made all of you his ######

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You suck at mind reading! Also I am against using our military for globalist visions. They should not be pawns for the wealthy and their game of risk.

Has nothing to do with my support or lack there of, of any policy of our President. My thoughts my opinion alone.

edit on 21-12-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Every issue needs to be addressed differently, something the OP seems to be poor at. I do not feel it is appropriate to pull completely out of Syria myself, that would be as bad as Obama pulling too fast out of Iraq and failing to go back to help Iraq out when ISIS decided to take over. WE destroyed Iraq's ability to defend themselves from ISIS, we should have waited till they were up and running, also we should have went back and helped them right away when ISIS started to bother them. Thank you Obama for firing all of your Generals that disagreed with this abandonment of the Iraqi people.

Let's see how this unfolds. The people we are helping are not that great either, these moderate rebels are far from Moderate.

There are plenty of other belligerents remaining in the Syrian civil war—Russia, Iran—that will be responsible for a rise in ISIS if it was to happen again. That responsibility is left to them, which is right in my opinion, because they are much closer to Syria geographically. The US did its part.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

If, Trump stops supporting the Saudi war against Yemen as stated, he may also pull their support in Syria as well. Get Saudi out of Syria and ISIL is history in Syria and Iraq.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join