It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two days after Trump declared ISIS defeated they have launched a 'Huge' assault in Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
personally, I don't care if we stay or if we leave. but, there's a right way to do things. and announcing that he's pulling out via a tweet and confusing the crap out of everyone as to what is going on like he did is the WRONG WAY!!!
as far as I'm concerned, if we end up leaving all that equipment intact over there for ISIS to get hold of, the republicans can keep control of the danged gov't till they clean up the mess that they let this guy create!! the dems aren't the country's maids who you call in just to clean up your messes!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

A Saudi citizen killed by a Saudi regime. Again, tell us why the US should get involved it that situation? Oh yes, he happened to work for a western news organization. Right, that's enough for us to go to war again.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingsquirel

originally posted by: Jonjonj

It's incredible really, a few people have echoed this in the thread, but I will have my say.

You disgust me, with your pathetic attempts at anti-presidential rhetoric; you could give absolutely no f**** whatsoever about
American boys and girls risking their lives, and losing their lives, as long as you get your impeached president.

Shame on you.

A non-American.

Well said my exact thoughts; As not only our men and women are dying for a war that is not ours, but this destabilizing of other soveirgn nation states with mass migration as its consequence needs to stop and stop now

Such short memory. The only reason we are there is because ISIS was killing American civilians. We are not fighting in someone elses war, this is for American interests.

What is said is that if Obama was the one who made this decision you could easily see the logic but since it's Trump you fall in line like a good dog.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Remember all the threads about America/Israel/industrial war machine funds ISIS.

This attack leads credence to that theory. What military sense does it make to attack when the big boys say they are going home soon? It makes sense to attack if you want the big boys to stay

It would be like parents are going out of town for the weekend and kids are going to throw a secret kegger and play a little decil’s triangle. The kids bring the keg over on the Thursday before the parents left.

The only sense it makes is if you apply the logic you actually used.

Good on you.

edit on 21-12-2018 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Two days after Trump declared ISIS defeated they have launched a 'Huge' assault in Syria

Let them deal with it.

My countryman's lives and taxes will be spared.

F### it, we're good now.

Are you sure? If we leave prior to finishing the job that we started what is to stop ISIS from reforming and killing civilians again?

Russia, who (though Im not a fan of them) has been absolutely leveling ISIS at every turn, when were not handi-capping them because we want Assad out of the picture......

Like I said earlier, its in Russias best interest to Aid Assad, and Syrian locals in ousting ISIS........
edit on 12/21/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

A Saudi citizen killed by a Saudi regime. Again, tell us why the US should get involved it that situation? Oh yes, he happened to work for a western news organization. Right, that's enough for us to go to war again.

Yeah, you're totally right. We shouldn't care if an authoritarian regime just kills a journalist because he wrote something true but critical of their regime. That falls totally in line with American ideals that we would like to spread to the rest of the world.

We must stand up for those ideals otherwise they will fall and crumble. If the world turns away from fairness and justice and instead starts operating by the rules of these authoritarian regimes then that will be a world no one would want to live in.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well I don't see what you are worried about truly, especially when I laid out all the assets and bases to show you we are not actually going anywhere. Rojava is not really part of Syria anymore. It has been split off. So all the troops are simply falling back.
But you tell me Jackal, is Trump the biggest liar and everything he says are lies, or is he telling the truth this one and only time because it suits your narrative for this thread??

link   
a reply to: dawnstar

the dems aren't the country's maids who you call in just to clean up your messes!!!

it was under the Dems and Hillary that all this crap happened in Syria in the first place because they wanted to do to Assad what Hillary and Obama did to Gadaffi

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Just let Russia have their way. Putins puppet all the way.

Are you really that ignorant?

Syria is a sovereign nation with a military alliance with Russia, not the US. We have NO business being there at all.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Just let Russia have their way. Putins puppet all the way.

Are you really that ignorant?

Syria is a sovereign nation with a military alliance with Russia, not the US. We have NO business being there at all.

its almost like people who have no idea whats going on there, and were against the whole thing just 8 months ago, now are impassioned about staying there, and still retain the same amount of knowledge ........

link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Most Americans don't care what you guys across the pond think of us.

I know , only Americans matter in your insular world.
As for the rest of your post ... Meh.

link   
Let the Republicans(The Russians who are now more capitial) handle it, all I remember is the states an CNN whining about how terrible ISIS for months, all the while the Russians just bombed them without a second thought.

Reminds me how the Soviets ended up knowing ansaving more Jews from concentration then the Allies did.
edit on 21-12-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
notice the deafening silence from Silly when I pointed out US forces and affiliate rebel factions have killed more Russians than ISIS.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: kingsquirel

originally posted by: Jonjonj

It's incredible really, a few people have echoed this in the thread, but I will have my say.

You disgust me, with your pathetic attempts at anti-presidential rhetoric; you could give absolutely no f**** whatsoever about
American boys and girls risking their lives, and losing their lives, as long as you get your impeached president.

Shame on you.

A non-American.

Well said my exact thoughts; As not only our men and women are dying for a war that is not ours, but this destabilizing of other soveirgn nation states with mass migration as its consequence needs to stop and stop now

Such short memory. The only reason we are there is because ISIS was killing American civilians.

In Syria?!?

Have you actually lost your mind or do you just like posting bullsh*t?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
From the beginning every politician and msm news hack kept calling Syria a civil war. That is BS. It was and still is a clandestine proxy war that was contrived and initiated during the Obama administration collusion with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Hillary Clinton"s State Department to oust Assad so a pipeline could be built through Syria into Turkey.

Admit the truth that these three players created ISIL for that purpose and the criminal plan has failed. Actually, we are now dealing with a 3 headed snake. Saudi, Qatar and the previous US administration before Trump.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
When the ME had all the oil they were important, not any more, there is plenty of oil in the US
You can’t win a fight like that, Trump understands it’s unwinnable

It’s nearly 2019, it’s not the 1940s anymore, you can’t police the world

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OMG!

D-d-d-d-d-does this mean we might not have troops needlessly die for the military industrial complex to fuel a never-ending civil war in the Middle East?

*swoons*

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
and it was bush that let the radicals in Iraq raid saddam's arsenals and walk away with the arms...
who then went underground and came back out as Isis....
guess they need to update their arms again maybe??? time to split and run and leave some goodies for them for the next round?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i'm astounded some of you would ditch your allies in a snap cuz pres. bone spurs AGAINST long standing military officials.

mind boggling really. bunch of weak ass pusses..

it's quite apparent now who the putin lovin trump supporters are, tho. patriots they are not, patriots don't leave allies without a plan, period.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join