It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two days after Trump declared ISIS defeated they have launched a 'Huge' assault in Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Wasnt Trump supposed to be impeached by now? I swear a bunch of complete idiots said he would be impeached by now.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

It's incredible really, a few people have echoed this in the thread, but I will have my say.

You disgust me, with your pathetic attempts at anti-presidential rhetoric; you could give absolutely no f**** whatsoever about
American boys and girls risking their lives, and losing their lives, as long as you get your impeached president.

Shame on you.

A non-American.

edit on 21-12-2018 by Jonjonj because: stuffins

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: eXia7
Look man, it's expensive to be the world police all the time. We've literally been in perpetual war for decades, clearly we aren't making a dent in fixing the middle east's problems.

How much more money can we really afford to give to these wars, and rebuild all the # that gets destroyed? How many more generations do people expect to shoulder the burden of debt to fight banker wars?

We have been putting the largest percentage of our budget into defense for the last 70 years. Do you think that is going to change? Trump even raised the defense budget by a record amount and yet now you are concerned about spending money on defense? Where were you when they passed the budget? Because if you were ok for the budget then you don't have an argument here.

Plus, even if we do pull out of Syria we will still spend the same on defense next year that we did this year. There will be no saved money.

There was a thread on the Omnibus Bill and a lot of Trump supporters didn't support it. Feel free to look it up and get informed.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Wasnt Trump supposed to be impeached by now? I swear a bunch of complete idiots said he would be impeached by now.

As usual you can count on notsure1 to not be sure of anything even the subject of the post.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Look man, it's expensive to be the world police all the time. We've literally been in perpetual war for decades, clearly we aren't making a dent in fixing the middle east's problems.

How much more money can we really afford to give to these wars, and rebuild all the # that gets destroyed? How many more generations do people expect to shoulder the burden of debt to fight banker wars?

We have been putting the largest percentage of our budget into defense for the last 70 years. Do you think that is going to change? Trump even raised the defense budget by a record amount and yet now you are concerned about spending money on defense? Where were you when they passed the budget? Because if you were ok for the budget then you don't have an argument here.

Plus, even if we do pull out of Syria we will still spend the same on defense next year that we did this year. There will be no saved money.

I'm fine with a defense budget. Not an invade all 3rd world oil rich countries and destabilize their country so we can steal their resources and manipulate their governments budget.
edit on 12/21/2018 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

As usual you can count on notsure1 to not be sure of anything even the subject of the post.

Im am sure that Trump is still your POTUS.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Another absolutely exquisite thread. I may not agree with your views on many things political but your thread writing skills are probably the best on the board when it comes to presentation and robust evidence.

If the report Haaretz is to be believed then the withdrawal is suspect. Which inkind of thought it was but not for this reason. I assumed the proposed withdrawal would be followed by a false flag attack ensuring no withdrawal.

I’ll admit, I haven’t read anything about this conflict for at least 4 weeks ( out of choice for sanity, yeah selfish I know) but when I did last read I got the distinct impression Eussia and Assad where inches from victory. The Haaretz report suggests otherwise.

I think I need to catch up.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

There are individual and groups of murderers all over the world. America's #1 priority is the safety of Americans. Reducing American deaths from guns, drugs, illegal aliens, gangs, etc.. is far and away more important than stopping thugs from roaming other countries.

As the California dad whose daughter was killed by a drunk driving illegal alien said, IT's ALL ABOUT PRIORITIES.

America and Americans FIRST.

American citizens who don't buy in to America First, should go to the country they want to help, and help those people. "JUST DO IT"

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Cut off the head to kill a snake. Saudi Arabia, and Qatar, is the head of the ISIS snake.

www.channel4.com...
Perhaps the most powerful indication of Saudi’s financial links with ISIS can be seen in the cache of emails leaked from the office of Hillary Clinton, who was US Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013.

The messages, published by Wikileaks, contain an unambiguous statement by her campaign chairman, John Podesta:

“We need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region.”

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

It's incredible really, a few people have echoed this in the thread, but I will have my say.

You disgust me, with your pathetic attempts at anti-presidential rhetoric; you could give absolutely no f**** whatsoever about
American boys and girls risking their lives, and losing their lives, as long as you get your impeached president.

Shame on you.

A non-American.

Yep, I care nothing about America nothing at all. I swear you people have become so twisted it is ridiculous.

So I assume when ISIS regains their footing and launches terrorist attacks against civilians you are going to be ok with that right?

The point of the military is to fight against threats like ISIS so that citizens can live in safety. The military is not a safe job and the people that sign up for it, know it. I come from a military family so I know more so than most. If you signup to be in the military and expect just to have a desk job you came to the wrong place. But based off your post you think that is what it should be right? Just a paycheck to sit at a desk and do nothing,

Give me a break.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
America's gov created ISIS.
With their gulf states buddies
edit on 21-12-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Cut off the head to kill a snake. Saudi Arabia, and Qatar, is the head of the ISIS snake.

www.channel4.com...
Perhaps the most powerful indication of Saudi’s financial links with ISIS can be seen in the cache of emails leaked from the office of Hillary Clinton, who was US Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013.

The messages, published by Wikileaks, contain an unambiguous statement by her campaign chairman, John Podesta:

“We need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region.”

And yet Trump is in bed with Saudi Arabia playing cover for them in the murder of Jamal Khasoggi

link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Shame on you.

A non-American.

Well said my exact thoughts; As not only our men and women are dying for a war that is not ours, but this destabilizing of other soveirgn nation states with mass migration as its consequence needs to stop and stop now

link   

originally posted by: gortex

Trumps bottom line is money , he doesn't understand anything else so the implications of his actions in situations like this are lost on him , there's a reason his staff are jumping ship ... he doesn't listen.

He is damaging America's standing in the world but neither he nor his supporters see it.

Good thread.

Most Americans don't care what you guys across the pond think of us. I hope the war gets shifted to the EU. That way you guys can pay Trillions to blow up random people all day and never see any positives from it. They have easier access to your countries anyways.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Another absolutely exquisite thread. I may not agree with your views on many things political but your thread writing skills are probably the best on the board when it comes to presentation and robust evidence.

If the report Haaretz is to be believed then the withdrawal is suspect. Which inkind of thought it was but not for this reason. I assumed the proposed withdrawal would be followed by a false flag attack ensuring no withdrawal.

I’ll admit, I haven’t read anything about this conflict for at least 4 weeks ( out of choice for sanity, yeah selfish I know) but when I did last read I got the distinct impression Eussia and Assad where inches from victory. The Haaretz report suggests otherwise.

I think I need to catch up.

No offense but some of the finest musicians in the world can't write a song because, well, they have no clue, but they sure can make a fine tune.

Anyway, walking away from this thread. The day I thought I would hear a democrat actually debase a president because he walked away from a war is the day I realise this world is truly f******.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Two days after Trump declared ISIS defeated they have launched a 'Huge' assault in Syria

Let them deal with it.

My countryman's lives and taxes will be spared.

F### it, we're good now.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I'm fine with a defense budget. Not an invade all 3rd world oil rich countries and destabilize their country so we can steal their resources and manipulate their governments budget.

Ok, so are you saying we invaded a peaceful Syria and threw it into chaos? Surely not....

Syria was involved in a civil war that allowed ISIS to grow. We stepped in once ISIS started carrying out attacks abroad. What should we have done? Nothing? Allow ISIS to grow unimpeded? Allow them to keep carrying out terror attacks abroad?

What should we have done?

link   
Remember all the threads about America/Israel/industrial war machine funds ISIS.

This attack leads credence to that theory. What military sense does it make to attack when the big boys say they are going home soon? It makes sense to attack if you want the big boys to stay

It would be like parents are going out of town for the weekend and kids are going to throw a secret kegger and play a little decil’s triangle. The kids bring the keg over on the Thursday before the parents left.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
You keep saying we serve Russia, and yet our guys have killed more Russians in Syria than the terrorists themselves!
From the over 200 members of the Wagner group, a Russian private defense group, who were killed in an airstrike in February, to the recent ambush in Idlib by Malhama Tactical.

Russian toll in Syria battle was 300 killed and wounded: sources

MOSCOW (Reuters) - About 300 men working for a Kremlin-linked Russian private military firm were either killed or injured in Syria last week, according to three sources familiar with the matter.

A Russian military doctor said around 100 had been killed, and a source who knows several of the fighters said the death toll was in excess of 80 men.

The timing of the casualties coincided with a battle on Feb. 7 near the Syrian city of Deir al-Zor where, according to U.S. officials and associates of the fighters involved, U.S.-led coalition forces attacked forces aligned with Moscow’s ally, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

Russian officials said five citizens may have been killed but they had no relation to Russia’s armed forces.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Well on the ground news interviews a rebel group that launched a raid that killed 18 Syrian troops and even seven Russians!

A rebel special forces unit, launched a daring raid deep into regime territory, during which they managed to kill 18 Syrian and 7 Russian army personnel, including high ranking officers of the Russian Armed Forces. OGN interviewed Abu Salman Belarusi, an instructor of Malhama Tactical, one of the organizers of the night raid.

Are you saying part of Putin's plan is to allow us to keep killing his troops? Please explain the logic, I know you have the answer.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Let them deal with it.

My countryman's lives and taxes will be spared.

F### it, we're good now.

Are you sure? If we leave prior to finishing the job that we started what is to stop ISIS from reforming and killing civilians again?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join