It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two days after Trump declared ISIS defeated they have launched a 'Huge' assault in Syria

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus
You really like to ignore all the facts I posted. Rojava will be recognized as an independent state. The bulk of us and allied forces are based in Rojava. We are still as of two days ago sending weapons and logistics supplies to the sdf in Rojava.

Rojava is no longer considered Syria by MIC definition. This move will only apply to al-tanf, the small pocket on the Jordan border where we isolated and surrounded by the Syrian/Russian/Iranian axis.

Nobody is leaving the 30% of former Syria east of the Euphrates river. Remember to read double speak in case you forgot.

I guess ISIS bends o er for Russia too, even though American forces in Syria killed more Russians in Syria than ISIS in Syria.

So let's just clarify for the record .
Bending over for the Russians means:

• established a hegemony of 30% of former Syria with bases for NATO states
  • eliminated more Russians in a single strike in early 2018 than isis haS managed to do in the three years the Russians have been present.
  • continue to supply to Kurdish led sdf, our proxy force in the region, with everything they need to counter Turkish, Syrian or russian agression
  • established a no fly zone already over Rojava with the radar sites the US army installed back in September

Well, we sure have bent over considering those facts ... Not.

Petty people will try and spin anything contrary to actual Events that happen on the ground.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Trump can say he Tried to pull the troops out. lies...
IF isis really wanted to do harm.
they would wait till the troops are gone.
Then attack. they are not this stupid.
but the people are...

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Any plan to be involved militarily in evolved centuries old regional conflicts in the middle east with out an outcome that would end with being THE dominant force in the region is doomed to fail.

We either go all the way and take over or we get the hell out.

In the middle is an endless costly, dangerous and bloody war no one can ever win.

Same choices, new day.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Today's Trumpkin flip flop was brought to you by the letters S. Y, R, I and A.

Keep up the good work kids!

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Any plan to be involved militarily in evolved centuries old regional conflicts in the middle east with out an outcome that would end with being THE dominant force in the region is doomed to fail.

It's not centuries old. At most, it dates back to 1917 and the west has been involved at every flashpoint - including the vacuum left after Reagan pulled out of the Lebanon.

At a tangent, I don't know how the Syrian meshuggenah is being presented in the US, but in the rest of the world it's seen as an all in Assad - ISIS - Kurdish - Turkish - Russian rumble, with the Saudis and the Iranians in each corner. Until Trump said you were withdrawing, a lot of people didn't even know you were there.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Petty people will try and spin anything contrary to actual Events that happen on the ground.

Spin Putin's reaction

And let's not even start with Afghanistan, the prize in the Great Game for over 200 years.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

First offf, why "keep" ISIS prisoners?

No offense to the squeamish here, but you need to eradicate them. They chose their path. Do you honestly think they will become peaceful tolerant people?

People don't have the stomach for what needs to be done with ISIS fighters.

Yes it's brutal. Yes it's the right course of action.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: olaru12

OMG a big meme. That alone will make me see the light and worship the draft dodging coward.
Please dear GOD save me from the memesters. I just can't stand the shame....

This is how the script has been so wildly flipped.

Once upon a time:

-The Left took everything the Intelligence apparatus said with a grain of salt. Now they believe everything that is said just because its Trump.

-The Left used to be against foreign jntervention and expensive and pointless wars. Now they cheerlead for these things and are all of a sudden praising a man like Mattis who they (if they were honest) secretly hate. Because of Trump.

-One upon a time the Left was against globalization and vorporations. Now that is all the Left is about.

And the one that makes me laugh everytime one of the morons types it out(like the one above):

For decades the Left has championed and venerated those who dodged the Vietnam draft. They were held up as heroes and men to aspire to be more like. I myself have no problem with those that didnt want to fight in Vietnam but I dont exactly think they are heroic.

But know, the Left has lost the plot so freaking badly that draft dodgers are cowards. All because of Trump. It is truly hilarious.

Now, the morons (like the one above) will try and deflect and say that it's because Trump was rich that he is a coward. A rich draft dodger is not as virtuous and heroic as a poor or middle class draft dodger apparantly.

BUT, and here's the kicker that will nullify that particular bit of idiocy; the Left and their morons, or I mean minions had ABSOLUTELY no problem with Bill Clinton getting exemptions and lauded Muhammed Ali (as I do) for his stance. Ali by the way was wealthy at that time.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The troops haven't been removed yet... so.... oops?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

LOL did you look at the map in your link. ISIS has been defeated. Those black dots in the bottom right corner are all that remain to be liberated. If the syrian army and kurdish forces can't take out that tiny black dot or two, so be it. They deserve to be overrun by moronic ISIS.

The reason isis posed a threat when trump took over was because of their ever expanding caliphate, in physical form. They were taking over oil fields and had an actual economic footprint. Now they're nothing. Yes they have a small foothold in one tiny area but it's basically like the fundamentalist mormons in texas. They're not a threat (no, I'm not comparing the FLDS to ISIS, just the size and influence).

As for the rest of your clap trap. *yawn*

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Just let Russia have their way. Putins puppet all the way.

Be the left..let EVERYONE...especially gay and transgenders tell us how it will and should be....just let them do whatvere and sèe what happens

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

No silly you're a puppet of the MSM.

Silly worst of all...no idea at all..no soul....this is why they are so upset...we might break free.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Silly worst of all...no idea at all..no soul....this is why they are so upset...we might break free.

Upset you think, perhaps you are projecting your own unhappiness without realizing it...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Remember when all these people bitching now were against Obama sending troops in the first place?

Trump could personally cure cancer and people would riot in the streets about it.

Though then again Hillary did run on a campaign of shooting down Russian jets and killing a load of Russian soldiers so I guess being a warmongering psychopath is just the liberal thing now.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

some of us know thats the fear and why they are thrashing about so much...........

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No one wants americans to die you know. They do want the area secured so that a lasting peace can be obtained.
Its really nasty to say anyone actually wants people to die or be hurt. No one but crazies want that.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Trumps bottom line is money , he doesn't understand anything else

and considering six bankruptcies and the fact that no U.S. bank will lend him any he doesnt really understand money either.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

until hes not...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

bull#

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

January 21, 2025. It's a long wait.