It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two days after Trump declared ISIS defeated they have launched a 'Huge' assault in Syria

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

With regards to thread authoring skills we should all take a leaf out of the OP’s book.

Let me try

Orange man mean. Trump sucks , cry cry cry , Go Obama,

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: olaru12

and will now bend over for Bebe and send troops to Iran

Opinion or did something new happen??

You haven't noticed how much time Jared and Ivanka spend in Israel?
Think Jared will soon replace Mulvaney? Or even Ivanka take over the COS spot. Trump can't even put together a viable WH staff
but the rightwing thinks he can make valid international decisions. LOL...

Not saying its right or wrong but if you have read about Trump's style all along from his early business days, he burns through management, routinely hiring and firing or having people resign. Have no doubt its not easy working for him, but he is also known for selecting persons for a specific purpose and then letting them go when he no longer needs them.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The entire Middle East is...

Not worth a single drop of American blood.

The Kurds are bad asses.

They probably want us to leave as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The left is pulling a reverse John Kerry I see.

"We were against the war, before we were for the war."

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Think Jared will soon replace Mulvaney? Or even Ivanka take over the COS spot. Trump can't even put together a viable WH staff

You must be an anti-Semite? Hitler would love you!

Sorry, can't have it both ways. I condemn someone of Jewish persuasion for their political beliefs against the Constitution, I am called an anti semite, so why should you get a pass because you are a Marxist?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You must be an anti-Semite? Hitler would love you!

Sorry, can't have it both ways. I condemn someone of Jewish persuasion for their political beliefs against the Constitution, I am called an anti semite, so why should you get a pass because you are a Marxist?

I don't expect a pass. Call me anything you want. I'm not really impressed by rent a cops anyway.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
The area in which the assault is taking place is on 35% under the control of Syrian Democratic Forces. Additionally, our Kurdish allies in Syria are also reporting that they may be unable to maintain control of ISIS prisoners if the situation gets out of hand.[1]

The move by Trump to pull our troops out of Syria before ISIS has been contained has been rebuked by members of both the right and left. Whatever your stance on wars I think we can all agree that no good can come from allowing ISIS to reform into the problems they were in the past. To allow them breathing room so that they may plan attacks on the United States and potentially killing US citizens.

Defense Secretary Mattis resigned in protest over this move and others by Trump that he believed weakened the United States at home and abroad. In addition to this move General Mattis objected to Trump's treatment of our allies.[2]

I will be honest, it is absolutely stunning to see how quickly people on this board switch their views that they held just months ago just to defend Trump's decisions. You don't have to go back far to find multiple threads about the threat ISIS posed to the United States on this board. Go back to Obama's time in office and you would think that ISIS was the second coming of Hitler. But now that Trump is pulling out of Syria those same people are defending the move as brilliant and downplaying the severity of ISIS.

Bottom line is that General Mattis knows more about the military than anyone on this board and definitely more than Trump. Yet, for some reason people are not concerned when General Mattis resigns in protest and spells out in his resignation letter that he thinks Trump is helping to build a world that Russia and China want. Yet, you still support Trump. Putin said himself that he agrees with the US pulling out of Syria.[3] Russia isn't pulling out so he isn't applauding our humanitarian efforts, no, he is applauding the fact that we are handing them control. Not only that but many analysts and Israel see this move as a big win for Iran as well.[4]

This is just the latest in a long string of pro-Russia moves made by our president. And yet, you still support him. I wonder what will it take for you to see that Trump does not have America's best interest in mind. Either he is too ignorant to see that he is making bad decisions or he is intentionally making moves which are beneficial to an American adversary. (Also, before anyone tries to say that Russia is not our adversary they are, they have been for years, they have constantly attacked our country via cyberwarfare, they are anti democratic, and are constantly working against us on the world stage. All things that an ally would not do but an adversary would.)

How much evidence do you need before you realize Trump is really too comfy with Russia than he should be? Here is just some of the things, other than the Syria pullout, that Trump has done which benefits Russian interests. This is just a summary, please read the article for detailed information.

• Trump called the US's relationship with NATO into question, actively stating that we might not come to the defense of a nation if it was attacked.
  • Trump has attacked the EU on many occasions and actively supports pro-Russian political movements
  • Trump continues to push for an all out Trade War with Europe
  • America’s closest allies are explicitly suspicious and distrusting of the US because of Trump’s rhetoric and actions.
  • Trump tries to roll back, impede, and blunt the impact of sanctions at every step.
  • Trump repeatedly praises and defends Putin, lending the weight of the US presidency providing validation towards Putin’s cause.
  • Trump publicly says that Crimea is part of Russia and calls for Russia to be welcomed back into the international community with no concessions.
  • Trump dismisses Russian interference and has done nothing to prevent future interference, putting him at odds with his own intelligence community.
  • Trump is shifting the Republican Party’s generations-long hawkish views on Russia.
  • Trump attacks US institutions while driving divisive politics and eroding democratic norms.

[5]

The bottom line is that many of you are being controlled and told what to believe. If you want to break free ask yourself, why did Trump and his campaign have so much contact with just Russia during the campaign? If all these contacts were just the incoming campaign doing their job and talking to foreign governments, why didn't they talk to our allies as much as they did an adversary like Russia? Why are their emails sent to Donald Trump Jr. explicitly saying that the Russian government was helping Donald Trump become president? Why once Trump has become president has he constantly made moves that are pro-Russian? Why did Trump go so far as to fire the FBI director because he was investigating Russia even when he wasn't part of the investigation at that time? Why has Trump spent so much time and energy working to discredit the Mueller investigation if he was innocent?

There are tons of other questions I could pose like why did he get on a stage and agree with Putin against US intelligence officials or why he preached about Russia being awesome during the campaign, but even this much should be able to paint a picture. Even a blind man can tell that Trump really likes Russia, so the question is why? Is it possible that our President is being influenced by Russia? Is it possible? Just ponder that.

[1] Kurdish-led Forces Report 'Huge' ISIS Assault in Southeast Syria
[2] James Mattis’s Final Protest Against the President
[3] Russia praises US decision to pull troops out of Syria
[4] Israel Sees Iran Moving Closer as Trump Clears the Way in Syria
[5] PUTIN’S PAYOUT: 10 WAYS TRUMP HAS SUPPORTED PUTIN’S FOREIGN POLICY AGENDA

I hunted hard for a true statement in there but I couldn't find one...And you're even trying to defend the lying cop, Comey...I don't support Putin but I have more respect for him than I do for Hillary and the DemoKKKrats who follow her...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
We should declare defeat and wait for the ISIS version of a military parade... then kill them all at once.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
People whined when we bombed that air base in Syria....with warning that it was coming......then whine when we stop and pull out.
We have the means and the information that we need to just end them and haven't done so .....why?
I don't have the answer either but we need to end all of this one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Why once Trump has become president has he constantly made moves that are pro-Russian? Why did Trump go so far as to fire the FBI director because he was investigating Russia even when he wasn't part of the investigation at that time? Why has Trump spent so much time and energy working to discredit the Mueller investigation if he was innocent?

Maybe because he doesn't have a pathological hatred for Russians which verges on being racist, maybe he wasn't born yesterday and he's seen how past leaders have treated Russia and decided to take a different approach instead of acting like Putin was his arch enemy. The only people who think this is a bad approach to leadership are deep state puppets and NPC's who trust every word spoken by the MSM.

Why the hell is it so important now to help Assad and Russia finish the fight against ISIS, during the Obama years when I made threads on Syria I was constantly arguing with leftists trying to tell me how it's a good thing to arm and fund rebels and the terrorists connected to them, and how Russia was the big bad boogey man for helping a monster like Assad. Is that argument now totally null and void?

You can't have it both ways, either you acknowledge the good work Trump has down in allying with Russia to defeat ISIS, or you say he's a Russian spy for helping in the fight. ISIS has been pretty much destroyed in many places they previously resided, instead of appreciating that fact all you can do is find some way to twist it into an argument about how much Trump sucks. It's truly sad.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Why do you want Americans to die in some sh*thole country?

Why are ypu ignoring the entire point of his comments? Because you know there is no good rebuttal, so you focus on the one small thing you can criticize. Disingenuous BS.
Feel free to explain away the Russia stuff. You know, the thing he was actually talking about?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Look man, it's expensive to be the world police all the time. We've literally been in perpetual war for decades, clearly we aren't making a dent in fixing the middle east's problems.

How much more money can we really afford to give to these wars, and rebuild all the # that gets destroyed? How many more generations do people expect to shoulder the burden of debt to fight banker wars?

This is such a disingenuous, cowardly, BS answer. I would bet damn near anything that the vast majority of the people trying to downplay ISIS now were the among the loudest voices calling for us to destroy it right up until Trump decided to pull out. But now that their wagons are so closely hitched to Donald and they are incapable of actually thinling for themselves, they are forced to do a massively hypocritical about-face in order to save face and avoid having to admit any fault with their woefully incompetent, crooked, treasonous hero.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Trump... What an arrogant stupid man.

Losing Mattis sends chills to every corner of the sane world.

Too many blind morons on here.

However the truth is the truth whether the fanboys see it or not.

Trump is dangerous.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You are, unfortunately, wasting your time and energy. The people you are teying to sway are immune to facts, logic, and critical thinking. Reasonable arguments and factual cases have no effect upon them. They are unwilling or incapable of thinking for themselves, and just blindly believe whatever their blatantly crooked and incompetent hero, and his shamelesd and amoral cronies, tell them.
This place has become an embarrassing cesspool of MAGA fanatics. They have completely and utterly ruined the site by turning a conspiracy website into a pro-MAGA, pro-GOP fanclub. Every single day there are numerous new threads insulting democrats and liberals and peddling blatantly false BS that they heard on Fox News, or whatever other propaganda machine they arent intelligent enough to ever actually question. It is ruined, and the good old ATS is never ever coming back. They have destroyed it beyond repair and turned it into an internet-wide laughingstock.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

You are, unfortunately, wasting your time and energy. The people you are teying to sway are immune to facts, logic, and critical thinking. Reasonable arguments and factual cases have no effect upon them. They are unwilling or incapable of thinking for themselves, and just blindly believe whatever their blatantly crooked and incompetent hero, and his shamelesd and amoral cronies, tell them.
This place has become an embarrassing cesspool of MAGA fanatics. They have completely and utterly ruined the site by turning a conspiracy website into a pro-MAGA, pro-GOP fanclub. Every single day there are numerous new threads insulting democrats and liberals and peddling blatantly false BS that they heard on Fox News, or whatever other propaganda machine they arent intelligent enough to ever actually question. It is ruined, and the good old ATS is never ever coming back. They have destroyed it beyond repair and turned it into an internet-wide laughingstock.

Typical ignorant post about how "stoopid" everyone is that doesn't agree with all your dumbass ideas.

Hypocrisy never takes a day off with you guys does it?
edit on 21-12-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You actually mean Saudi mercenaries working under commands of the kingdom have redoubled their efforts to take control of Syria and depose of its rightful leader.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Let's go over some of your stuff
1 Trump does not like NATO.
Answer well we foot most of the bill for the NATO forces while other members pay practically nil

2 Trump at odds with eu
Answer is because the European union has had the us by the balls so to speak in trading of goods for decades thru asinine trade treaties and agreements all Trump is trying to do is relevel the playing field . Mind you Britain is also fed up with eu that is why they voted to leave it.

Trump and his team meeting with Russia. Russia bad blah blah blah.
Answer military and defense contractors used Russia the devel for last half of 20th century portraying Russia as the devil country coming to steal or children like a modern baba yuaga if I was incoming president I too would be reaching out to enemy nations like Russia and north Korea to try to use a diplomatic solution to our hostilities old saying you attract more flus with sugar than vinegar

But Russia tampered with election they hacked dnc.
Answer no we have not one shred of evidence pointing to either of those things and the dnc refused to give fib access to computer servers they claimed were hacked. Look I am sorry but if I am head of justice and you make wild clai,s about another country if you won't let me see evidence then either I will tell them to stop making allegations or I would have got a warrant for said servers.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Ohhhhh yeah, drink that koolaid up my brother!

Trump is on the same pace as previous presidents as far as staff rotation is concerned. But we know, Orange Man Bad.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Even if Trump is a lying piece of Garbage. I would still vote for him again, over a Democrat. Their crimes are far too great to count AND they're trying to take our guns as well as selling our country out to the Globalists. Nope.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Isis is the CIA which is strongarm of UN,Syria seems a moot point now,more money to be made elsewhere,trouble in Central America

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join