It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catastrophic Seismic events sequence on end of 2018 Planets & Comet alignment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Sorry. I should have been more specific (even considering the topic and the content of my post): catastrophic occurrences.

edit on 12/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Well for me there is not really anything to argue with that respect, this is based on the universal law of gravitation discovered by Isaac Newton.

Of course this is Astronomy, although 1000 or 3000 years ago could be obviously analyzed from a perspective that today may be classified as Astrological categories, that are not necessary bad or wrong bur respond to a historic context.

Astronomy and Astrology are essentially the same discipline that has been unfolding with new concepts along centuries, the line that today many scientists want to establish between the two is pretty much artificial if we consider the common origins.

We can Not deny that ancient Egyptians, Mayans, Chinese, Assyrians or Chaldeans were doing astronomy when the developed their own charts of the movement of planets or stars, in spite that we today consider some of their ideas of the way the universe is ordered as obsolete, just because we are under the influence of a materialism that has kidnapped western science.

We are talking about gravitational forces, there is a pull out that the tectonic plates of the planets experience, that is not very different than the pull out that the moon exert over the sea and creates the high and low tides everywhere month by month.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/21/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I live by the water side. Just put my boat in the water as a matter of fact.
Tides don't seem be be behaving unusually. "Alignment" doesn't seem to have much of an effect on gravitational forces.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I respectfully suggest you to remain cautious and please don't think that it is question of minutes or just few hours span, as I already told on one of my posts, the gravitational influences can last days enough to say that even at the beginning of the 2019 we will be still on risk.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

By the way, if you check carefully the astronomical records of 2004, the devastating megaquake of Sumatra Indian ocean on late December occurred actually in between two planetary alignments, one was on third week of March of 2004 and the other was on fourth week of June of 2005.

Please check:

Planetery alignment of ending of March of 2004

Planetary alignment of ending of June of 2005

As a matter of fact, this Theory is not recently developed, it has been under analysis for more than a decade.

Please check:

Astronomical alignments as the cause of M6+ Seismicity

Planetary alignments correlation with Megaquakes and Volcanic eruptions on earth.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Elenin? Seriously? No. Just, no.

Retroactive predictions are never wrong.

Funny how that works.

as I already told on one of my posts, the gravitational influences can last days enough to say that even at the beginning of the 2019 we will be still on risk.
And yet, there is no effect on tides. Weird.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Retroactive prediction!!!!, Really???

You have really sense of humor, but I think somebody must refresh your memory.

What is fun, not so much funny is that the prediction was already running as you can see from the links I am reproducing years ago, long time before the Megaquakes of Alaska November 30th 2018 struck and Kamchatka December 20th 2018 arrived.

We are 18 days after the earthquake of Alaska occurred and there are still many replicas still shaking the region.

Please check:
18 days later aftershocks of Alaska Megaquake still continue

By the way comet Tempel-Tuttle approaches are not the first ones their type to have been found linked with megaquakes on earth, Elenin comet also has the same effect.

please check:

Each Elenin Comet with Mercury Venus alignment triggers massive high Magnitude Earthquake followed by large Tsunamis

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

please check:

There were many threads on ATS about that. All nonsense. Elenin was an unimportant comet, that disintegrated.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

If an unimportant comet gravity pull acting in conjunction with just Mercury and Venus ones was able to do that can you imagine one that has been visiting us at least since 1833 acting also with Mars and Neptune what can us do?

Think on that and the earthquakes I have mentioned linked with each one of its visits on the past.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The comet caused no disasters.
Nor do planetary "alignments."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Ok, then don't worry and put your boat out of the water, I will remain monitoring what will come until 2019 will be already arrived to see who is better informed on this.

There are academic papers written and published on this plus the criteria of scientists teams trusting this theory, who dared to risk their prestige and warn openly through the media, but it seems you believe to know more than all us together.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Ok, then don't worry and put your boat out of the water

No. My boat will be in the water through Christmas Day. I like to visit my neighbors by boat. It's fun.

More fun than your favorite pastime; Doom and gloom.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Wow, that is really a pretty judgemental statement, just without saying it is not too much objectively focused on the subject and look very personal, considering that you really don't know me at all, so far to be in position to determine my real motivations.

Let's see what the people that wisely decide to be prepared just in case will say in some weeks from now, in the past my warnings have helped many to be saved when others were advising them to don't do nothing.

I may also try to judge you but I see you are clearly following others opinions and you don't know really who and what are you trying to judge, your interests of the moment seem to be merely hedonists, so please get fun, why are you reading this by the way?.

My reward is to know people can overcome difficulties, my satisfaction to see them moving on, I don't find to much fun on selfish pleasures.

Happy Holidays!

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Lets see what the people that wisely decide to be prepared just in case will say in some weeks from now,
Right. How? By repenting?

in the past my warnings have helped many to be saved when others were advising them to don't do nothing.
I don't believe you. But being prepared for disaster always make sense. Boy Scout motto, after all.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Wow, that is really a pretty judgemental statement, just without saying it is not too much objectively focused on the subject and look very personal, considering that you really don't know me at all, so far to be in position to determine my real motivations.

Let's see what the people that wisely decide to be prepared just in case will say in some weeks from now, in the past my warnings have helped many to be saved when others were advising them to don't do nothing.

I may also try to judge you but I see you are clearly following others opinions and you don't know really who and what are you trying to judge, your interests of the moment seem to be merely hedonists, so please get fun, why are you reading this by the way?.

My reward is to know people can overcome difficulties, my satisfaction to see them moving on, I don't find to much fun on selfish pleasures.

Happy Holidays!

The Angel of Lightness

So what? I should love a God that does not exist, on the 0.1 % chance you are right?

Not going to happen!

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Ha ha, well if you really think He does not exist at all give me a good reason why we must be interested in your opinion about us?

In such case you would clearly out of our plans for future, isn't it?

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/22/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Ha ha, well if you really think He does not exist at all give me a good reason why we must be interested in your opinion about us?

In such case you would clearly out of our plans for future, isn't it?

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

Gladly be out of the plans. Why would I worship a sociopathic being who is ignorant and arragont, and not scared to murder millions of innocent peoele, because they do not follow him/her

If that was a human being, they would be called a monster and evil!

So, why would you worship such a being?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Also would like to add that all these BS predictions made by people like you never actually happy.

Why is that?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Also would like to add that all these BS predictions made by people like you never actually happy.

Why is that?

Don't be so quick to dismiss predictions. There are many instances of people on record who have foretold future events, or had a dream which foretold of a future event. I can't explain how it happens, but it just sometimes does.

With that being said check this out:

'Volcano Tsunami' hits Indonesia after Krakatoa Eruption

I think The angel of light is on to something here...

It would seem we will see more of this to come in the next couple days/weeks. Cosmic alignments have the potential to trigger a few 7+'s, so take heed and care out there if you live near a fault line.
edit on 22-12-2018 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Well,

I apreciate your try to grasp this, it is very interesting to see the legendary Krakatoa volcano has awaken suddenly from this astronomical event precisely this weekend , a very important observation indeed.

If that volcano is also now erupting violently I believe this is something that could be huge, even more than what I and other scientists originally expected and of what we know until now.

It is so sad to know about the almost 170 casualties and almost 800 people injured reported at present, but again this could go even worst, the danger is far to be over and all that country and its neighbors must be on red alert.

That same volcano in 1883 caused the worst eruption ever in historic times, releasing tsunamies that killed 37000 people and its ashes darkened the entire planet for days.

So this could be in few days or even hours as bad as it was the terrible 2004 Indian ocean mega Tsunami tragedy.

Pls check

www.theguardian.com...

www.bbc.com...

Now, if somebody still thinks I am a sociopath getting joy from others tragedy or the blasphemy that such a thing could be what God do on His freetime, for pleasure!!, I believe he is clearly the one suffering of a huge confussion.

This has been to try to warn them on time and let them know there was a risk no body else has taken time to explain to them, to think the contrary quite clear needs badly of professional help.

I still have people sending me messages every certain time, specially on holidays, even christmas cards, from the ones survived Ike and Sandy Hurricanes, or Tohoku, Charlotte Island and Alaska earthquakes, or prevented to loose everything on the great recession, thanks to my warnings of the past.

They look to be pretty much grateful with me and the guy that is above for letting me to have time to spend on them, even without knowing each one the other, in spite of all my own preocupations, because I am acting here anonymously, that are the opinions that really matters for me.

I can Not convince who is skeptical of what are the feelings in the collective unconscious when some body thinks with so much negativism, about what is available there, but any parapsychologist can explain information is neither evil nor good by itself, it is our use of it instead what makes it useful for humanity or not.

Please think on these Holidays in to send any kind of aid to the victims of this terrible disaster on Indonesia, their end of year will be terrible, we must think not only on us all the time.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/23/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join