It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catastrophic Seismic events sequence on end of 2018 Planets & Comet alignment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that Belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

Just 20 hours ago the Russian far east has experienced one of the strongest megaquakes registered in that zone on modern History.

It is believed it had in its epicenter, to the Ocean Pacific off shore of Kamchatka Peninsula, a magnitude of 7.3 to 7.5 on Richter scale.

Pls check
Kamchatka strong seaquake ocurred at hours of Planets alignment

This so energetic seismic event has arrived on the night before a planets alignment that was foretold by some scientists could trigger intense seismic activity on the whole planet

The event of Russian Pacific is not an isolated tragedy, it has arrived on an arrousal of the sunaquatic volcanic and seismic activity along the litoral between New Guinea and New Caledonia and also the eruption of Popocateptl Volcano in Central Mexico.

Pls check:
Popocateptl new eruption at days of Planets alignment

I support this prediction that links astronomical events with seismic performance of the earth, and expect to see on the following week occurring a sequence of extremely important disasters of seismic and volcanic nature on the most active areas between the tectonic plates of Pacific, Atlantic and Indian Oceans.

This may trigger megaquakes on the Indonesian Malaysian region, on the extreme south cone of the America's close to Antartica, on any part of middle Americas and eastern Caribbean, as well as on central and eastern Mediterranean, or on the Indukush, Afghanistan, Iran region.

Please check
Holidays season Probable Seismic wave along the world

We are talking about earthquakes well above 6 of magnitude on Richter scale and volcanic eruptions emerging suddenly and with few previous signals.

I believe what we have already seen on Russia is a very clear red flag that tells us unfortunately that the Holidays of this season, as it happened on 2004 will be marked by incredible devastation around the world

This is is particularly important for areas in America that have been of seismic activity on the last 3 decades, in particular for southern California and north Baja Peninsula, for Oakland- San Francisco Bay, for the border between Oregon and California, for the off Shore of southern British Columbia, for the Aleutians and Alaska Peninsula and for Hawaii.

If you know about astronomy perhaps you have heard before of theories linking planets alignments with major seismic events on earth, what makes this alignment important is that our planet is in the alignment and also that our two nearest neighbors in the solar system are on it plus one of the massive planets on the outer solar system (Venus, Earth, Mars and Uranus).

This is not an alignment look like 2016 where our planet was not part in, so this one certainly concerns us a lot.

2016 alignment didn't involve our earth but other planets of solar system.

It is interesting to remember that the terrible Sumatra Pacific earthquake of 2004 occurred also with in a five planets alignment located at both sides of our earth.

Please check
planets alignment December of 2004

2010 the fatal year of Haiti megaquake was also of planets alignment with our two immediate neighbors Venus and Mars on it.

Pls check
planets perfect alignment with our moon on Summer 2010

In addition to the alignment this ending of 2018 has been marked by our encounter with the Leonid meteors storm that is released every 33 years at the pass of the Tempel-Tuttle comet close to our planet. The event was specially visible on second half of November and coincided with the megaquake of Alaska, the worst in a decade at least.

This tragic messenger comet was discovered precisely on 1833 through the meters shower by the year of the catastrophic earthquake of Sumatra that still remains as the worst one ever shaken Indonesia before the one of 2004.

Please check
2018 a year marked by the late autumn Leonid meteors Shower from Temple Tutle Comet.

Last time the Leonid shower was visible during a visitation of this same comet to us in ending of 1985 Mexico city experienced the most devastating megaquake ever shaken it on its entire 7 centuries History.

The ending of 1962 approach of comet Tempel tuttle to earth happened exactly at mid term between the Valdivia megaquake of 1960, the strongest one ever recorded along History with 9.2 magnitude and the Good Friday Megaquake of Alaska of 1965, the worst ever happened in American soil with 9 of magnitude.

This thread is open for the discussion of this forecast, its gradual unfolding and what we can learn from this phenomena.

Thanks for your attention

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/21/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Over the years I have heard with almost every planetary alignment that there will be global earthquakes, and yet it never happens. I'm good with that as I live on the ring of fire.

As always, I hope it is wrong.

Peace out and Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I predict nothing unusual.........

Winner buys the other dinner.......

Just fyi I'm a fan of seafood and steak

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Yes evidently planets and other celestial objects have an effect on the earth with volcanoes and earthquakes,this has been known to our government for several years but no one bothered to tell us I thought these people were crazy who said that our sky's are simulated,I'm starting to agree after seeing amatuer astronomers,and retired scientists who no longer have to fall in line with media,as always when the numbers don't add up something missing from the equation,I'm thinking today may be a big quake and being I'm approx 4 miles from fault line of San Andreas I'm up dressed and ready, I'm not ready to go yet so I would rather appear stupid then be killed

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I predict earthquakes, floods, mudslides, storms, etc...

You know...the same things that happen every day, all across the planet and have been for billions of years.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It's always exciting and nerve wracking as these alignments happen! I always have supplies on hand, just in case. I am on the coast of California, where we are always one step away from disaster.

God speed to all and pray for the best!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wow! Planetary alignment is going to be on the solstice. Maybe I will actually go to the solstice party down the road after all, since the energy of the earth will be increased. I guess they is going to be snowshoeing, snacks, beer, and of course a lot of Chili there. The area will be rumbling from all the chili. The oak god will be there, strangely his picture has him wearing a Christmas wreath of cedar or spruce on his head.

I hope they have coffee and hot chocolate there, I will have to call, we can bring a couple of coffee pots to put over the fire I suppose.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
The Peace of God to all that Belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

Just 20 hours ago the Russian far east has experienced one of the strongest megaquakes registered in that zone on modern History.

It is believed it had in its epicenter, to the Ocean Pacific off shore of Kamchatka Peninsula, a magnitude of 7.3 to 7.5 on Richter scale.

Pls check
Kamchatka strong seaquake ocurred at hours of Planets alignment

This so energetic seismic event has arrived on the night before a planets alignment that was foretold by some scientists could trigger intense seismic activity on the whole planet

The event of Russian Pacific is not an isolated tragedy, it has arrived on an arrousal of the sunaquatic volcanic and seismic activity along the litoral between New Guinea and New Caledonia and also the eruption of Popocateptl Volcano in Central Mexico.

Pls check:
Popocateptl new eruption at days of Planets alignment

I support this prediction that links astronomical events with seismic performance of the earth, and expect to see on the following week occurring a sequence of extremely important disasters of seismic and volcanic nature on the most active areas between the tectonic plates of Pacific, Atlantic and Indian Oceans.

This may trigger megaquakes on the Indonesian Malaysian region, on the extreme south cone of the America's close to Antartica, on any part of middle Americas and eastern Caribbean, as well as on central and eastern Mediterranean, or on the Indukush, Afghanistan, Iran region.

Please check
Holidays season Probable Seismic wave along the world

We are talking about earthquakes well above 6 of magnitude on Richter scale and volcanic eruptions emerging suddenly and with few previous signals.

I believe what we have already seen on Russia is a very clear red flag that tells us unfortunately that the Holidays of this season, as it happened on 2004 will be marked by incredible devastation around the world

This is is particularly important for areas in America that have been of seismic activity on the last 3 decades, in particular for southern California and north Baja Peninsula, for Oakland- San Francisco Bay, for the border between Oregon and California, for the off Shore of southern British Columbia, for the Aleutians and Alaska Peninsula and for Hawaii.

If you know about astronomy perhaps you have heard before of theories linking planets alignments with major seismic events on earth, what makes this alignment important is that our planet is in the alignment and also that our two nearest neighbors in the solar system are on it plus one of the massive planets on the outer solar system (Venus, Earth, Mars and Uranus).

This is not an alignment look like 2016 where our planet was not part in, so this one certainly concerns us a lot.

2016 alignment didn't involve our earth but other planets of solar system.

It is interesting to remember that the terrible Sumatra Pacific earthquake of 2004 occurred also with in a five planets alignment located at both sides of our earth.

Please check
planets alignment December of 2004

2010 the fatal year of Haiti megaquake was also of planets alignment with our two immediate neighbors Venus and Mars on it.

Pls check
planets perfect alignment with our moon on Summer 2010

In addition to the alignment this ending of 2018 has been marked by our encounter with the Leonid meteors storm that is released every 33 years at the pass of the Temple-Tutle comet close to our planet. The event was specially visible on second half of November and coincided with the megaquake of Alaska, the worst in a decade at least.

This tragic messenger comet was discovered precisely on 1833 the year of the catastrophic earthquake of Sumatra that still remains as the worst one ever shaken Indonesia before the one of 2004.

Please check
2018 a year marked by the late autumn Leonid meteors Shower from Temple Tutle Comet.

Last time the Leonid shower was visible during a visitation of this same comet to us in ending of 1985 Mexico city experienced the most devastating megaquake ever shaken it on its entire 7 centuries History.

This thread is open for the discussion of this forecast, its gradual unfolding and what we can learn from this phenomena.

Thanks for your attention

The Angel of Lightness

Sigh! Nothing will happen! You are not the first, and will not be the last when it comes to predictions like this.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: blujay

I think praying no doubt helps especially more than to underestimate the warning or think nothing is going to occur just because we don't want it, but it is very important to be prepared for any possible scenario.

To have at hand implements of first aid, stored drinkable water, batteries, flash lamps, canned food, as well as, well established escape routes and to have rehearsed emergency drills.

Remember that even the Bible says that Noah was the only one prepared on his region to face the great flood under the mockery of his contemporaries.

Archaeologists recently have found actually that cataclysm occurred when an earthquake opened a portal between the Marmara sea and the plains that were inhabited by at least a million people on what today is covered by the black sea about 12000 years ago.

So it does not look prudential to bypass these warnings and reject the wisdom that is behind them, to later to cry bitterly to the sky saying Why?? As it happened in Holiday season of 2004.

That will be of few help and absurd consolation, it will be no sense to blame later God or Nature of something that gave clear signals to occur and it was our responsibility to be prepared to face.

I need to precise that the exact dates and magnitudes of two events mentioned in the opening post are:

- Valdivia Chile Megaquake occurred on May 22nd of 1960 with magnitude 9.6

- Good Friday Alaska Megaquake happened on March 27th of 1964 with magnitude 9.2

Let me remark that always have been floods or earthquakes somewhere in earth, but this thread is about really catastrophic events, the ones able to annihilate many thousands of people at once, and leave easily hundreds of thousands seriously affected , not minor disasters or common quakes.

This is not a doomsday thread at all, it is irresponsable to label it in that way, but one based on actual historic records and statistics that have been seriously analyzed and weighted in connection with nature performance on previously monitored cycles of the planet.

Thanks for the attention and replies in the thread, please take care on this Holidays-New Year season if you live in a seismic region or you are close to any sea coastline

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I believe it. the 2004 quake occurred the day after Christmas. We still have two weeks to go for the year. It could be an earthquake, a series of volcanic eruptions, or extreme meteorological events.

I am sincerely curious on whether planetary alignments occurred for two other events. the Japanese earthquake in 2011, and the volcanic eruptions that put a damper to European sky travel for weeks back in 2010.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I know nothing will penetrate your incredible zealotry steeped in your 'doom is nigh' seasoning, but M7 quakes are not uncommon at all for the Kamchatka Peninsula.

EMSC historic seismicity

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Well, showing me a map containing all occurred seismic events in that region since 1960, including even quakes of less than 3 of magnitude is enough to see you are not expert on this, you don't need to tell it.

Please take care on Holidays, this is not a doomsday game, is questiom of science and wisdom.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

All these quakes and volcanoes...other signs...It is the time of the Great Warning. I argue more in my thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trump just announced a Second pull out from Afghanistan after that from Syria. It is unbelievable, and it is not politically motivated as some want to see it. Or deep state, BS. Why didn't it happen earlier then?

Something happens behind scenes, much above our plain of everyday reality! Hope it is this Winter the Great Warning
edit on 21-12-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

From this KMZ file of Global earthquakes M7+ since 1898

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Catastrophic Seismic events sequence on end of 2018 Planets & Comet alignment

Which alinement the one that happened in October?

edit on 21-12-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Astrology to predict earthquakes?

Never worked yet.

This was a good one though:

The Jupiter Effect is a 1974 book by John Gribbin and Stephen Plagemann, in which the authors predicted that an alignment of the planets of the Solar System would create a number of catastrophes, including a great earthquake on the San Andreas Fault, on March 10, 1982. The book became a best-seller.[1] The predicted catastrophes did not occur.

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course, you can always go for the retroactive prediction. That's real popular too.

In April 1982, Gribbin and Plagemann published a lesser-selling book, The Jupiter Effect Reconsidered.[1] In it they theorized that the effect had actually taken place in 1980, despite the lack of planetary alignment then, and that it had triggered the volcanic eruption of Mount St. Helens.

edit on 12/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Well,

Whats your point? of course if you take a time span of 120 years on a seismic area you can count above a dozen of earthquakes of possibly close by magnitude, but the frequency is still less than 2 per decade.

The point is why ptecisely now must occur?

How many times on History we have seen the same year strong volcanic eruptions on Guatemala, Mexico, Hawaii and megaquakes on New Caledonia, central Chile, central Colombia, western Mexico, eastern Caribbean, mid Atlantic ridge, Iran, Alaska , Kamchatka and even in Brazilian Amazon or in Honduras Caribbean occurring at a pace of one every month or less in a row?

That is my homework for you.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Astrology to predict earthquakes?

Would that be astrology or astronomy?

We're talking about an observable and measurable -- and predictable -- formation of known and identified material objects. Which, in theory, causes an observable and measurable effect on another material object. That would be astronomy and probably other scientific fields... but not astrology.

However -- just throwing this out there -- I read once that such effects (earthquakes) would be most likely to occur when the earth and/or other planets are between the outer planet and the sun, thus causing some kind of disturbance in the gravitational pull or something which effects the earth. I don't recall any research with it though, but it wouldn't be difficult for someone to check. I would think someone would have looked for some such pattern by now, especially with the technology we have now.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Astrology. The "alignments" of planets affecting occurrences on Earth.

Which, in theory, causes an observable and measurable effect on another material object.
Measurable or observable, not so much, but calculable indeed.

are between the outer planet and the sun, thus causing some kind of disturbance in the gravitational pull or something which effects the earth.
Sure, a disturbance which is capable of somehow inducing earthquakes and volcanic eruptions but does not affect ocean tides. Same nonsense we hear about Nibiru.

edit on 12/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Astrology. The "alignments" of planets affecting occurrences on Earth.

Come on, Phage, you know better.

Solar and lunar eclipses also happen because of celestial bodies aligning in accordance with their known and measurable orbits, and actually all new and full moons -- not just their eclipses. But the event itself is astronomy. It is proven and defined science. Anyone and everyone with the same data could predict the same results -- and they have for centuries!

I could give you an astrological interpretation as well. I know astrology. And I know this ain't it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join