It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine declares war on Russia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

this is different. there's no Jerusalem in Ukraine.

Putin needs his military base and to keep the west out. they can strike a deal. also, the whole area is within range of Israel's nukes, so once they'll get there, they're not going anywhere. don't forget it's the mad dog we're talking about.

if that's the plan, to put Israelis in Crimea, and Putin opposes it, if it won't end before Israelis get there, it'll end up in WWIII.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: toms54

this is different. there's no Jerusalem in Ukraine.

Putin needs his military base and to keep the west out. they can strike a deal. also, the whole area is within range of Israel's nukes, so once they'll get there, they're not going anywhere. don't forget it's the mad dog we're talking about.

if that's the plan, to put Israelis in Crimea, and Putin opposes it, if it won't end before Israelis get there, it'll end up in WWIII.

2 divisions are not new С-300 and Israel can not stick out his nose. But Crimea is not Syria, it is now the most powerful military base in the world and the most protected place in the world. Not a single rocket will fly close to the Crimea. And any log ship in the Black Sea will be a big and convenient target.
Do you remind USS Donald Cook?)))

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

no, i don't identify myself as a guided missile destroyer.
no such gender-related issues here.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

no, i don't identify myself as a guided missile destroyer.
no such gender-related issues here.

Sorry, but apparently Google has translated something wrong.
I would like to remind you about the fate of USS Donald Cook in the Black Sea. One old Su-25 with an EIB Khibiny container suspended under its wings, and a whole destroyer with the Aegis system de-energized and helpless swinging on the waves))

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
After accomplishing my reading homework, I can finally offer an opinion here. Putin can not afford to let go of the Crimea. When has Israel ever been satisfied? If they get Crimea, does it stop there?

Israel ain't going to get Crimea. This is just Russian disinformation. For the historical record, Crimea was suggested as a "home for the Jews" but this was discounted 100 years ago. Besides, the Soviets were particularly unkind to Jews, alongside the continued anti-Semitism that pervades current Russian thinking.

Crimea was a part of Ukraine until being illegally annexed. Crimea used to be populated by an ethnic group called Tatars until the Russians decided to deport (read ethnic cleanse) them in 1944. The small population of Tatars in Crimea today are suffering human rights abuses since Russian annexation - clearly they did not want the old abusers taking over.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

yeah, i figured it has to be translation issue, just decided to, you know... troll

interesting story, will have to catch up on that later, never heard about it.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

And if Israel does get the Ukraine, they are guaranteed to start a war with probably everyone around then.

Lose/lose either way. We should just get out of there.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

yeah, i figured it has to be translation issue, just decided to, you know... troll

interesting story, will have to catch up on that later, never heard about it.

I once wrote a feuilleton about Donald Cook. Perhaps I will publish it here, although it can be very offensive for Americans.

The Russians even released a medal - a token for the occasion.

The inscription on the medal: "Unarmed, but formidable. Grozen, but disarmed"

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

that's cute. also, trolling level expert on Russia's side.
your coin? there were 1000 pieces released, correct?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

"Do not expect that once taken advantage of Russia's weakness, you will receive dividends forever. Russians always come for their money. And when they come – they will not rely on the Jesuit agreement you signed, that supposedly justify your actions. They are not worth the paper it is written. Therefore, with the Russians you should use fair play or no play. "

Otto Von Bismarck

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

that's cute. also, trolling level expert on Russia's side.
your coin? there were 1000 pieces released, correct?

do not know how many medals were released. I think more. They are very popular in Russia, and the Mint made a commercial project.

I already wrote why I took such a nickname. Calling me a troll, you insult me. A troll is a primitive creature using simple stamps that it was not he who invented. But for each troll there is an elf. The art of elfing is intellectual art. In Russia, an elf level 90 called Putin)))

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

i didn't call you a troll, i've called Russia - the country - a troll, for trolling Americans with such a coin. trolling as in rubbing it in their faces. hopefully that doesn't get lost in translation.

and a coin was released - perhaps what you've posted is something else, but there are ebay auctions with a coin like that, 1000 pieces were eleased according to those.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

i didn't call you a troll, i've called Russia - the country - a troll, for trolling Americans with such a coin. trolling as in rubbing it in their faces. hopefully that doesn't get lost in translation.

and a coin was released - perhaps what you've posted is something else, but there are ebay auctions with a coin like that, 1000 pieces were eleased according to those.

I am aware of the auctions. I am fond of antiques and numismatics. Numismatics allows you to study history clearly and without distortion.

Yes, Russians like to troll Americans. Russians create a huge number of memes and demotivators for any nonsense of American politicians. This has already become a national game. American and British agencies cannot believe that the Russians are doing this for their own pleasure, and not on the instructions of some mythical "trolley factories." This gives us a "thrill")))

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

? What's that pointless quote got to do with the discussion?

On the Yankee destroyer and the Russian electronic warfare. There's quite a lot of Russian-built myth surrounding the USS Donald Cook and the incident in the Baltic, mostly propaganda by Russian state-owned media. Minting a celebratory coin is just crass nationalism. If it makes the Russians happy and diverted, then job done. It would have been a different matter if the Russian plane was shot down, or crashed - as often happens with Russian planes.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

? What's that pointless quote got to do with the discussion?

On the Yankee destroyer and the Russian electronic warfare. There's quite a lot of Russian-built myth surrounding the USS Donald Cook and the incident in the Baltic, mostly propaganda by Russian state-owned media. Minting a celebratory coin is just crass nationalism. If it makes the Russians happy and diverted, then job done. It would have been a different matter if the Russian plane was shot down, or crashed - as often happens with Russian planes.

You will cry, but Donald Cook with the new crew and improved system Aegis decided to repeat his "feat." The result was the same - the flight of an unarmed Su-24 with EBC Khibiny and the complete shutdown of all Donald Cook systems)))
We are waiting for the third attempt)))

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

"the third time is the charm", as they say.

this time it'll sink

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

"the third time is the charm", as they say.

this time it'll sink

My feuilleton, which I wrote 3 years ago, is about the third attempt)))

Probably, I will soften some phrases and publish it here))

I will tell you in secret, he was not drowned)))

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is a very dangerous situation that could lead to war, if that British ship gets attacked, NATO and the USA are bound to react with equal force.

To RussianTroll

There are millions of Ukrainians spread around the world, not just in the Ukraine.
So you are either full out trolling to be a fool or a liar full stop.

Locations

Go take your Russian propaganda or your trolling somewhere else, ATS is too smart for your ilk.

PS: Now I see why Canadians love Pierogies; look at how many are in Canada.......

edit on 22-12-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

By rudeness and low intelligence, no one has yet defeated Russia. If Russia has such enemies, then I am very happy))))

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Not going to get into details with you but the bible actually talks about the King of the North going down at the very end of the last days which is now and Russia. Not saying the USA will defeat them or NATO, but sometimes regimes fall if they are doing something God doesn't like.

You can read about in Daniel chapter 11
Here is the Russian version, I think you will need it......

Daniel Chapter 11 in Russian

Final verse conclusion....... "and he will come all the way to his end, and there will be no helper for him."

edit on 22-12-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join