It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine declares war on Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
So in reality, an actual declaration of war on Russia has not been declared. However you have chosen to author a thread with a title directly opposite of what actually has occured. Enough fake news already on the internet and airwaves without it appearing here. You need to correct the title as it is totally false, never thought I would see a Russian troll fishing for flags and stars.

What is fake in my post? Facts, please, not your usual Highly Likely

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: a325nt

No. Ukraine applied to NATO in 2008 but were denied. They then joined the Partnership for Peace program and started trying to bring their country up to NATO standards so they could join.

That's what this whole thing is over. Yanukovych turned his back on the desires of the Ukrainian people and 6 years of progress because he got a bribe from Russia.

You were personally present at how terrible Putin gave a bribe to the legitimate president of a sovereign country overthrown by the West?
I see. The intellectual level of forum members is different)))

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

My usual ? How about the FACT that Ukraine has NOT declared war on Russia as FACT number one. Your title is FAKE as it has NOT HAPPENED. That is FAKE so why not fix it.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Interesting development. Does anyone know Kupriy's party? Looking at what history I can find in English he definitely seems to be a war hawk.

Outright war with Russia would be a huge mistake unless Kupriy knows something we don't. If we go by the early rumors Ukraine held their own against the troops Russia sent over. But an official war will mean no oil coming in from Russia. That alone would be enough to beat Ukraine.

No oil or gas from Russia would bring most of Europe to it's knees within days. Especially seeing as how it's winter.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

So in reality, an actual declaration of war on Russia has not been declared. However you have chosen to author a thread with a title directly opposite of what actually has occured. Enough fake news already on the internet and airwaves without it appearing here. You need to correct the title as it is totally false, never thought I would see a Russian troll fishing for flags and stars.

The title says "declares" and not "declared." War declaration process officially launched

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 12/21/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

My usual ? How about the FACT that Ukraine has NOT declared war on Russia as FACT number one. Your title is FAKE as it has NOT HAPPENED. That is FAKE so why not fix it.

Ukraine officially launched the legal process of war.

Wait, I guess I guess from your rhetoric who you are by nationality)))

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

de·clares v. tr. 1. To make known formally or officially; proclaim

English may not be your first language but they are the same word. The FACT is that the Ukrainian goverment has not DECLARED a war with Russia.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplexBritain has sent Royal Navy ship to the Black Sea so Ukraine does not have to stand alone against Putin's Russia, says Gavin Williamson

Utterly mental. To any Russian reader out there our government does not speak for the average man in the street who really couldn't give a hoot about internal squabbles between Slavs. Non of our business and not in our name, certainly not worth getting nuked for. Appologies for our government and their foreign policy, they still think they are fighting the Crimean War

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

It was proven that Yanukovych and his buddies stole a significant amount of money from the people of Ukraine.

Since you seem to know so much, what happened to the money Russia gave to Ukraine so they would reject the EU trade agreement, which ultimately led to Maidan, which then led to the ousting of Yanukovych?

By the way, since you're a good, little, Russian troll you must know that even Putin publicly acknowledges the removal of Yanukovych as being legitimate and Poroshenko as the President of Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: namehere
a reply to: surfer_soul

i think it's more that they have no choice because russia is coming regardless of what they do, and have you not been paying attention? america, germany and a few other western nations are already fighting russia in the ukraine, so they do have backing just fine.

Do tell...... When was the last US deployment in Ukraine

Now in Ukraine there is an American military base in Nikolaev, a huge number of instructors at both the Yavorsky training ground and in the army, a group of American snipers and an unknown number of mercenaries from the Academy, formerly Blackwater

Helping train is not the same as the claim that US soldiers are in active combat w the Russians...... Also that's not a US base......

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

It was proven that Yanukovych and his buddies stole a significant amount of money from the people of Ukraine.

Since you seem to know so much, what happened to the money Russia gave to Ukraine so they would reject the EU trade agreement, which ultimately led to Maidan, which then led to the ousting of Yanukovych?

By the way, since you're a good, little, Russian troll you must know that even Putin publicly acknowledges the removal of Yanukovych as being legitimate and Poroshenko as the President of Ukraine.

Kindly bring this same "evidence" here. And also, please, those 20 trillion dollars for which the Pentagon cannot account))

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I honestly don't get this.

The title states that Ukraine has declared war on Russia.

This is simply not true.

So why not just put this thread into the trash. The thread title is entirely inaccurate, its deliberately misleading, its a joke of a thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Pick up a bottle of cuervo for me please..... gold

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

It should be us but you know with the buddies playing chess with the world you never know.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I honestly don't get this.

The title states that Ukraine has declared war on Russia.

This is simply not true.

So why not just put this thread into the trash. The thread title is entirely inaccurate, its deliberately misleading, its a joke of a thread.

Well...... I mean his forum name Is russiantroll

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Why did you pick a deliberately misleading and inaccurate title?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: namehere

i think it's more that they have no choice because russia is coming regardless of what they do, and have you not been paying attention? america, germany and a few other western nations are already fighting russia in the ukraine, so they do have backing just fine.

Do tell...... When was the last US deployment in Ukraine

Now in Ukraine there is an American military base in Nikolaev, a huge number of instructors at both the Yavorsky training ground and in the army, a group of American snipers and an unknown number of mercenaries from the Academy, formerly Blackwater

Helping train is not the same as the claim that US soldiers are in active combat w the Russians...... Also that's not a US base......

In the Donbas even a high-ranking CIA officer was taken prisoner. And how many dark-skinned Americans now lie in the land of Donbass - do not count.

And this was done by the Russians - miners, taxi drivers, farmers, metallurgists of the Donbass. The nation "Ukrainian" does not exist. It was invented at the end of the 19th century by a colonel from the Austrian General Staff.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

there is no deployment since we aren't at war, but we have sent special forces to train ukraine, but i seriously doubt they haven't gotten further involved than just training. there is nothing official but i think it's pretty obvious why we're there with a bit of common sense. but maybe I'm wrong though, we'll see.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why did you pick a deliberately misleading and inaccurate title?

I wrote what I wrote. If you read my posts, you should know that I work through Google translator

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join