It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine declares war on Russia

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay
I said we all have our own things to be blamed for, but pretending that Russia is the one with the war crimes and not anyone else like what you go around talking about is fake, and if you are not from the US, why are you so focused on defending it?

I'm not pretending that Russia is the only one with the war crimes. There is balance and some Russian posters (and others) tend to forget that Russia was a belligerent in WW2, including conspiring with the Nazis. The entire Cold War was based on Russian repression across Eastern Europe. I am not defending the US, only getting a bit of balance lest it just becomes a continuous rant that the US are the root of all evil, because they are not.

Chuck = Affectionate form of address or friend. The beauty of the English language, eh?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

even CNN says so.

edition.cnn.com...

it says a 1/3rd are poor..........thats not even close to a majority, and besides that, ok, they are poor......we have a lot of poor people around the world.....

she said "a lot", didn't she?

1/3 of 100000 is a lot, isn't it?

you've asked for a proof, now you're trying to ignore it? how surprising.

No the point is youre always going to have a section of every group of people that are under privileged........

The post was acting like it was Israels fault and responsibility to take care of them.......its not.......just like its not the US responsibility to take care of me other than the rights given to me in the constitution

Thats what im asking them to prove

No, the point is, they have lots and lots of resources, lots of them given by the US, to buy guns and planes and other stuff!

Yet they keep talking about how much suffering the holocaust caused and blah blah blah

And then! Lots of the actual victims of that event are dying in poverty, with no gas and heat, in extreme poverty, and the Israel state spits on them and hides them away?

Every single time that country wants, they bring the anti semitic card.. And yet the actual victims are dying away, forgotten, they are only tools for political gain

Hypocrisy is lame compared to what they do this days, why have millions to spend on guns and all the other stuff, and they even go take over land and build houses and stuff for people but the actual real people that went through the war and survived the holocaust, are spit on their faces and ignored and taken away and hidden from the world!

Explain

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

I said we all have our own things to be blamed for, but pretending that Russia is the one with the war crimes and not anyone else like what you go around talking about is fake, and if you are not from the US, why are you so focused on defending it?

I'm not pretending that Russia is the only one with the war crimes. There is balance and some Russian posters (and others) tend to forget that Russia was a belligerent in WW2, including conspiring with the Nazis. The entire Cold War was based on Russian repression across Eastern Europe. I am not defending the US, only getting a bit of balance lest it just becomes a continuous rant that the US are the root of all evil, because they are not.

Chuck = Affectionate form of address or friend. The beauty of the English language, eh?

You do as soon as you only mentioned that, i want to see you criticizing the US as well, i already listed lots of reasons why, and we have not even started listing them all, will you be happy to list all of those on a separate thread and ask for explanation as well as you did about Russia?

Or not, up to you in the end, you assume lots of things

Let's say, for example, you know the Mexican navy in purpose lead a big ship so that it would be sinked by Germany and give an excuse for Mexico to enter the war? And they sinked it as dumb as they were lol

And then it gave way for Mexico to give tons and tons of support in the form of minerals needed for the warships and bombs and all the stuff, so they faked it so they could enter the war "legally" so the US could get access to all the minerals they required, and since then both Mexico and the US were in war at that time the Mexico country sent thousands and thousands of workers to the US to work the fields and factories while the US was sending their kids to war out there

Is this in your history book?

LMFAO!

edit on 24-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

You chose sides, i have been very open as always, because i have both sides in mind, every single day i live

You think the old way, "sides" and you even if you don't say are clearly on one side, and that's dumb and sad, there is no reason at all, so if you feel like it then it is a failure, all your generation did then goes to nothing

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

youre full of it.......what you have going on is antisemitic bs.........no facts no nothing.......i actually provided facts and figures, your arguments are at the best infantile and at the worst ignorant of actual history......

Your examples for mexico, and Israel and the US dont even make sense.........

You have at most a rudimentary understanding of world politics, and at the worst indoctrination.......

What i figure is youre in high-school and think you know, but have no idea how history actually works........move on, because youre not going to change my mind and you dont understand history enough to even challenge.......
edit on 12/24/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

youre full of it.......what you have going on is antisemitic bs.........no facts no nothing.......i actually provided facts and figures, your arguments are at the best infantile and at the worst ignorant of actual history......

You have at most a rudimentary understanding of world politics, and at the worst indoctrination.......

What i figure is youre in high-school and think you know, but have no idea how history actually works........move on, because youre not going to change my mind and you dont understand history enough to even challenge.......

antisemitic BS? you're crossing the line, dude.

you were given facts.
tens of thousands of holocaust victims living in poverty in the US? fact.
Israel, with all its resources and money, not giving a damn about them? fact.

what's so "antisemitic" about it? telling the truth about the state of Israel? why are you so hellbent on protecting the state, while ignoring actual Holocaust victims? isn't that actually antisemitic? see what i did there?

you provided facts and figures? had to be lost in the overabundance of dots.

also, get off your high horse, someone's age doesn't give you the right to act like this. start providing facts yourself, or ask for confirmation of statements you find doubtful. otherwise it's you that's "full of it".

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

i want to see you criticizing the US as well, i already listed lots of reasons why, and we have not even started listing them all, will you be happy to list all of those on a separate thread and ask for explanation as well as you did about Russia?

Oh, I thought this thread was about something completely different than criticising the US. This thread was about Ukraine allegedly declaring war on Russia. In the course of that discussion it went onto the Russian historic and continued abuse of the Ukraine by Russia, and the fact the OP thinks large parts of Ukraine are Russian. Not sure how criticising the US came about as the raison d'être.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

LMFAO!

Asking for fair treatment for the original jews that made it through the holocaust and that are being used to excuse war crimes while dying in extreme porverty and forgotten is BS!!!!!

LMFAO!!!

Sorry i will be rigth back, i need to go puke

Today i learned caring for the real jews that survived the holocaust is anti semitic

What a time to be alive

(post by ManBehindTheMask removed for a manners violation)
(post by ManBehindTheMask removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

post removed by staff

there are many words you apparently didn't think about, like solidarity or respect.

Israel loves to mention Holocaust, that's a simple fact.
at the same time, it doesn't give a damn about well-being of Holocaust victims. how does that make any sense?

sure, Germany should pay for it.
thinking about it from a moral perspective though, it's simply wrong for Israel to be built upon the hardships of Jews all around the world, and at the same time ignore Holocaust victims. it's almost like saying "you've served your purpose, now go to hell".

sure, they can go to Israel under the Law of Return and gain citizenship, but noone is gonna pay for it, and one can imagine that 33 thousands of Jews suddenly going to Israel wouldn't be exactly welcome there, especially considering they're elders.

at the very least, Israel should provide them with legal help to get their compensations from Germany. it's the very least they could do, and they have the money to do it.

they just don't give a damn, and neither do you.
and you even have a nerve to call someone talking about it "a NAZI sympathizer" and "a fookin idiot"? this is a new low here.
edit on Mon Dec 24 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Likely it means the world order established after WWII (world governments shifting seats) aka project paperclip etc. would expose Bush Sr.'s call for a new world order or shifting of seats yet again after he played puppet behind Reagan... history has sort of glossed over it; but Ronald Reagan hated Bush Sr. with a passion out right despised him... stepping out of the CIA to become head of government, was one hell of a turn coat position.

Most people would say the entire US government has been rogue since then in setting up a police state; as part of that "New World Order" that was being spoken of directly pointed to the American dollar.

Not long after that; the Euro and then world currency trading as a market was established causing a great great depression yet called a recession, and then Bitcoin was close on it's heels. The Amero experiment and open borders and trade between the Americas is supposed to be next on the world stage; so of course, no one in their right mind wants to build Trumps wall.

Don't forget the threatening words to the American people right before the "Patriot Act" went into effect "You're either with us or against us." Uttered of course by my middle finger to every American before his first presidential address; Bush Jr.

Just stating the facts here; and things that are common knowledge.

When Nixon said he wasn't a crook? It was his honest opinion of himself and yet not direct way of saying but everyone else is/was.

One has to really admire political double talk at some point...

Of course America cannot have a cultural reconstructionist movement; it was set up and designed to be a melting pot or safe harbour for all... independent of all sides/parties is of course the best position anyone could take in such a place.

Long live 1776? Oh hell if you want to know state culture look at the state issued quarters for the stereotype, to know where to shake your Doubloons at... meaning Spain has to be involved for such a thing to occur Brittany.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ServiusTull
Putin sees himself as Tsar and he feels it is his duty to restore the territory of the Soviet Empire. He's not getting any younger, Russian Machismo is VERY real, more than can ever be imagined in the U. S. Putin has us at each others throats, there is not a damn thing we can do about it without doing the unspeakable. Ukraine is not worth that in the big picture. If Putin strikes, it will be fast and bloody. By the time we respond, his forces will already will already be in full control. Ukraine forests are probably crawling with Spetsnaz as we speak, they will cut that country off in a matter of days. Why does Putin want Ukraine so badly? Oil and the fact that Ukraine is the breadbasket of Eastern Europe. If he takes it, he will do so well before spring because he cannot upset the grain harvest as he will need to feed the Ukrainians. Don't forget the Ukrainians that are loyal to Russia.

Russia mainland spans 7500+ km coast to coast from Black sea to Bering strait. Russia don't want former Soviet non Russian lands. Those are no use to Russia. Russia is majority ethnic Russian after USSR dissolved. Much easier for Russians to govern in Russia compared to USSR and Russian empire days.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The survivors you speak of would have been taken care of by Israel if they had immigrated there instead of the USA from the former Soviet Republics after the wall fell. In the USA, they simply got treated like any regular American, that treatment being, your free to live your life as you see fit now survive and produce.

Israel always treats Jewish diaspora very kindly. But if they are in another country, what are you expecting them to do? What are you doing for the starving kids in Yemen eh?? Don't you fuss about that as well?

My opinion is, crush the enemy whoever they have been designated to be, and serve your nations interests. The British think Russia is enough of a threat to send Naval ships and Marines to the sea for protecting Ukraine. Poland, Lithuania, I believe even Moldova are not singing a tune in Russia's favor. I am pretty Sure Spain has some tank battalions parked out there with everyone else's hardware. Even if Russia did try, NATO armor and air could pour into Ukraine within hours as well.

I cannot say for sure how Ukraine is going down, I have not followed the situation there as thoroughly as in Syria.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It would be very bad, if North Stream 2 is stopped, just because the EU is attempting to orchestrate more chaos in Ukraine !

On the other hand, the deployed section of the pipeline, plus a few more sections of pipe, can easily be re-directed to Kaliningrad .... VERY EASILY !

Then , if the EU wants gas which does not transit through Ukraine, it can EASILY take it from Kaliningrad region and get it to Germany via Poland.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
As expected 'new' NATO puppet Zelensky takes over from 'old' NATO puppet Poroshenko ... !

... but will he be able to deliver anything to his NATO masters ? Doubtful ... !
edit on 21-4-2019 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: RussianTroll

I would like to know who the Ukraine thinks have their backs if war really did break out? Surely this is just posturing and provocation for some political ends?

Militarily, this is how Honduras will declare war on the United States.

LMAO! I fell out of my chair reading that one ha ha. Most Hondurans love, I mean love Americans. We nearly rebuilt that place after running the Communist guerillas out. If it were not for Obama it would still be a nice place. I have no earthly idea why you think Hondo would declare war on the U.S.?

The Ukrainian leadership wont have any troops to fight with soon, if they keep hording all the new military equipment away from the front line troops for them to die day in and out.

These men are being slaughtered because of the hording going on, like the leaders are too scared to properly defend Ukraine or something and the rank and file men who are being used as cannon fodder are furious they are told to fight with nothing but a rifle and the clothes on their back, in the freezing cold I might add. The militias are better outfitted these days just because they take what they need rather than dying like fools.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Fantastic upcoming documentary about the Maidan and about Ukraine by "Oliver Stoned" ...
He really believes that NATO is somehow hurting Russian by demolishing Ukraine ??? Or is he just joking ?

In any case ... don't watch that doc , get stoned ! just like him www.imdb.com... (Oliver Stoned)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join