It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine declares war on Russia

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You should use the language of the Board - which is English.

To answer your question. All those countries fighting Nazis liberated the Jews from concentration camps. The Soviet Russians did the Polish camps as they were uncovered while chasing the Nazis back to Germany. My feels on the subject is - pity the poor men and women who liberated these camps, because they must have been hell on earth.

Sadly, the Russians remained in Poland and turned Poland into a vassal state - so the repression continued and the level of Russian atrocities against the Poles remained unclear for decades. Also it needs to be historically recognised that the Russians did their fair share of ethnic cleansing, mass murder and other crimes - including against Jews.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

To answer your question. All those countries fighting Nazis liberated the Jews from concentration camps. The Soviet Russians did the Polish camps as they were uncovered while chasing the Nazis back to Germany. My feels on the subject is - pity the poor men and women who liberated these camps, because they must have been hell on earth.

Sadly, the Russians remained in Poland and turned Poland into a vassal state - so the repression continued and the level of Russian atrocities against the Poles remained unclear for decades. Also it needs to be historically recognised that the Russians did their fair share of ethnic cleansing, mass murder and other crimes - including against Jews.

HET, the Russian liberated Auschwitz, but you won't hear that otherwise unless told by a Russian, so lame to live on a fake world with fake history

And no, the US has done worse since then, always destroying other countries when they see the possibility of them becoming major players in the world because of natural resources

Turns out you can't be at the top if someone is better than you, so you better take them down before they can raise, right?

We all know the jews are also playing the victim game since ever, how come no one cares about the current victims on Yemen? What about the millions killed since the 70's by those who are supported by the US? Should we list them as well?

Even better yet, explain to me why a lot of the actual real victims of the holocaust caused by Germany are dying in the US, with no resources and poor, with no heat on winter and other things they need to live a reasonable and decent old age? Meanwhile Israel seems to have lots of resources for bombs and planes and guns

Tell me, in two sentences, why are the actual, real, victims of the holocaust dying alone in poverty, in the US, with rented homes, and no support from Israel, while a lot of fakes are living the good life back there. Explain

So, where are you from?
edit on 23-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

you're wasting your time. some people will never give up on their hypocrisy.

greetings from Poland.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

you're wasting your time. some people will never give up on their hypocrisy.

greetings from Poland.

So out i go then, i get it, no matter what i will speak to the air, or the wall lmfaoa

"Talk to the hand" say the Terminator

I love your profile pic, one of my favorite anime shows but also got to read the novels except the last one. Have not been able to buy it yet :| not sold where i live so far.. < 3

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay
HET, the Russian liberated Auschwitz, but you won't hear that otherwise unless told by a Russian, so lame to live on a fake world with fake history

I was not told so by a Russian, but I know who liberated Auschwitz, it's a historical fact that the camp was liberated by the Russian Red Army, or do you think that's fake history too? While Auschwitz was the largest extermination and concentration camp, it was not the only one. You do know that don't you?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I was not told so by a Russian, but I know who liberated Auschwitz, it's a historical fact that the camp was liberated by the Russian Red Army, or do you think that's fake history too? While Auschwitz was the largest extermination and concentration camp, it was not the only one. You do know that don't you?

Where are you from?
Where are you from?
Where are you from?

So tell me more about it, why you skip and run for more excuses?

You know how you looking right now, don't you?

Diversion is the name of the game! As usual! lmfao,

Have seen this game before, lots of times

Let's talk about the small details or some technicality so the actual question goes away and no one will remember or get it back at the top of the conversation once all the noise takes over

That's how it works, right?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Specifically, who, whose troops liberated Auschwitz?

I will tell you

Auschwitz was liberated by the Soviet army as part of the Vistula-Oder operation, which was scheduled to begin on February 20, but at the request of Churchill, in order to save the Allies who were dying in the Ardennes, which began earlier on February 12. Places of formation of parts of the 1st Ukrainian Front liberating Auschwitz: 286th division - in Cherepovets, 100th division - in Vologda, 322nd division - in Gorky, 107th rifle division of the 2nd formation formed in July 1942 from the 11th rifle brigade of the Transcaucasian Front.
During the liberation, about 350 Soviet soldiers were killed. At the time of release, there were about 7,500 people in the camp, including about 200 children in extremely depleted condition.

Would you like to refute? Forward. Any version is accepted, up to the liberation from the Polish Nazi concentration camps by reptilian forces from the planet Nibiru))) Are you an anti-Semite?

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Even better yet, explain to me why a lot of the actual real victims of the holocaust caused by Germany are dying in the US, with no resources and poor, with no heat on winter and other things they need to live a reasonable and decent old age? Meanwhile Israel seems to have lots of resources for bombs and planes and guns Tell me, in two sentences, why are the actual, real, victims of the holocaust dying alone in poverty, in the US, with rented homes, and no support from Israel, while a lot of fakes are living the good life back there. Explain

Prove it

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

even CNN says so.

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

even CNN says so.

edition.cnn.com...

it says a 1/3rd are poor..........thats not even close to a majority, and besides that, ok, they are poor......we have a lot of poor people around the world.....

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

even CNN says so.

edition.cnn.com...

it says a 1/3rd are poor..........thats not even close to a majority, and besides that, ok, they are poor......we have a lot of poor people around the world.....

she said "a lot", didn't she?

1/3 of 100000 is a lot, isn't it?

you've asked for a proof, now you're trying to ignore it? how surprising.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Clickbait title

For Ukraine to declare war on Russia is completely pointless, Ukraine would have no choice but to surrender immediately and Russia is going to end up taking over Ukraine one day anyway.
They know they're only going to get sanctions and a smack on the wrist if they attacked Ukraine.
WW3 will be fought with chemicals and it's not happening anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

even CNN says so.

edition.cnn.com...

she said "a lot", didn't she?

1/3 of 100000 is a lot, isn't it?

you've asked for a proof, now you're trying to ignore it? how surprising.

No the point is youre always going to have a section of every group of people that are under privileged........

The post was acting like it was Israels fault and responsibility to take care of them.......its not.......just like its not the US responsibility to take care of me other than the rights given to me in the constitution

Thats what im asking them to prove
edit on 12/23/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Where are you from?
Where are you from?
Where are you from?

None of your business, chuck.

You say that Russian complicity with Nazi Germany is fake news, that the Molotov Ribbentrop Pact was fake, and the Russian invasion of Poland and a number of other countries in coordination with the Nazis is fake, yet you have not revealed what you think actually happened.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Would you like to refute? Forward. Any version is accepted, up to the liberation from the Polish Nazi concentration camps by reptilian forces from the planet Nibiru))) Are you an anti-Semite?

? You need to rewind. I know who liberated Auschwitz, so not really anything to refute... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

? You need to rewind. I know who liberated Auschwitz, so not really anything to refute... www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's great!
Then my question remains the same.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It's a white flag operation...

Remember Russia used to be Republic all Korea style; then they dismantled the Bloc and tore down the wall between East and West Germany.

They dropped a bomb on the Ukraine over a year ago it didn't make US national news; it was a pre-emptive strike, to keep it off the grid for the Caliphate advance... so Russia could install their own government to keep ISIS and local terrorists out as they were entrenching in the suburbs ala 1960's-1970's urban to turban black panther style.

The declaration of "War" is the excuse to draw in military vehicles/weapons under the puppet government to draw a line of demarcation against the advance of the Caliphate.

Putin declares himself to be Orthodox in Christian religion and Independent as his political allegiance... seeing how the Vatican declares itself Independent in politics?

One can understand that to keep a country out of religious "holy wars" they too need to declare a similar Constitution to the US as in freedom of religion meaning also the freedom from it as far as law goes. Although, the US still has issues of separation of church and state on county levels in which they Gerrymander voter districts or Blocs.

Russia all too familiar with being one huge chunk of an Eastern Bloc at one time, knows what one vote one voice meant as far as world government goes especially being so close to a few others, China and Korea.

Territories are good... however one can see in Britain where the rise of the Tories as a party came from... the Territories so of course that means Canada and the influence they have for still being a crown land under law called "Providence" or divine right. As it was once believed they all fought in the name of their god... and the winners of course assumed that their "God" was why they were victorious. Hence the assumption of land(s) under providence meaning God provided it, so then they could set up houses of lords and ladies and then a cabinet "for laments" or simply put: parliament.

Obviously it is an idea borrowed from the french; to speak one's laments; of course speaking of one's grievances? Simply means subversion.

Quite a few think that Anarchy was the next form of government that Britain should have taken instead of Brexit as a natural course to embrace the UK instead of recoil back into the idea of emanate domain... of course, on the death of the long lived Queen? It makes sense... as most have been erroneously programmed to think of Anarchy as chaos.

So it is more to stabilize and formally crown the King on her passing; she could of course abdicate it before then... however, tis the Queen and as belief has traditionally gone? She sits on the throne of David... and will get up once her business is done and that is of her choosing since it is widely believed that God has placed her there and will remove her carrying her up to the throne of heaven when it is fitting to do so and not a moment sooner.

After world war II the Jewish were restored their homeland and it was already occupied... The Jews to Hitler are the same as those that have been displaced by that restoration. So of course unrest and migration was going to occur and settlements into other countries that could house them with opportunity.

War torn means, as soon as something is built? War tears it down again... so it is basically a money pit, all humans desiring happiness? Would not care to live in such conditions... unless building houses over and over again is what brings them and their families happiness.

Anyways that's the situation... why it cannot be said so clearly? I don't know political taboo and the currency that has to shift in the sands of trade.

Representing a party instead of people means one thing: Corportocracy... a Pepsi vs. Coke situation when both are just soft drinks. Meaning as per usual much ado about nothing... when there are no options then there is nothing to really bargain with; one either digs a well or goes to fetch some with a pail, some refer to that as the law in one's own hands if prevented from such a basic necessity? Then of course... Hell or real war arrives with all it's fury meaning no one really wins.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well one good thing about Trump is he’s unlikely to take the bait and go to war with Russia over Ukraine. Sure, Russia gaining influence is bad. But so is a world war.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
They should do it. Ukraine committing suicide by Russia certainly solves that annoying issue.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Where are you from?
Where are you from?
Where are you from?

None of your business, chuck.

You say that Russian complicity with Nazi Germany is fake news, that the Molotov Ribbentrop Pact was fake, and the Russian invasion of Poland and a number of other countries in coordination with the Nazis is fake, yet you have not revealed what you think actually happened.

I said we all have our own things to be blamed for, but pretending that Russia is the one with the war crimes and not anyone else like what you go around talking about is fake, and if you are not from the US, why are you so focused on defending it?

I'm half American, i have been treated badly because of it. I have been treated terrible with the Russia vs America thing, and also racial insults and all that, i don't think you get it at all lol

So anyways, why hide where you are from? Ashamed? Or what for?? Should be proud of it and is not like it gives away who you are or where you live right now, why hide it? I don't get it at all

So tell me again why you know all about the Russian crimes on WW2 but never mentioned the ones the US did as well at that time, why chose one but not the other?

To me, that's exactly what proves what i was saying before, fake history, maybe you did not even know those other crimes also happened, because you were not told about them and you were lazy to learn for yourself the truth, so whatever dude

And i'm not "chuck" what ever that means, I'm Sayra

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join