It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are All People on Earth in Crisis because State and Religion are not truly Separated???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I think everyone knows our four fathers of this country founded the republic on a masonic order by now.

The revolutionary war over the 13 colonies emancipation beyond British Redcoat Rule Laws won our independence, right?

Not really, if you take in the fact we still share an world economic exchange today. So we can't help but be meshed of laws reflecting and respecting world elite governments and their officials.

How then can we ignore that our own United States of America has laws reflecting the special interests of international trade.
If that is tied to masonic orders called lodges or rather secret societies because obviously we are not family or close friends with these people.

I hate to say it but any Religion apart from economic issues meshed with State Laws over the people is still a 1st Amendment Issue.

So say Satanism, Christianity, Buddhism, Yoga, Islam and Catholic Faiths are all registered voters and government officials special interests on the side in private, if it reflects in decisions of adjudication legislation and rules people then it's obstructing the 1st amendment.

Well the Devil's Advocate would say prove it to me that any state issued law through the justice department with legislation conflicts with the 1st amendment.

I would then illustrate, it depends on your judges in a supreme court and biases and bi partisan relationships and what churches they attend in private.

If you are of faith and know it but hide an agenda for world manipulation then you are obstructing accurate justice from happening anywhere in this world.

The 1st amendment issue was corrupted since day one of formation of a democratic republic of the Good Ole' US of A and it's fine state run laws.

So is EARTH IN CRISIS FOR THE MONEY OVER OUR HEALTH AS CITIZENS OF THIS WORLD OR NOT?

If State Laws are reflecting and kind of secret society RELIGION; Then you are in contempt of a CONSPIRACY!

What is the Definition of Conspiracy?
Conspiracy: Life Threatening Crimes Concerning the Masses Executed in A Secretive or Hidden Manner.

Could a Actual Conspiracy Blanket over us be Religion and State being Separated with a facade of injustice and subterfuge? Is the 1st amendment a total distraction to us from the fact that our beliefs do reflect in state run laws and legislation if attending any secret society or church?

If so than maybe we need Warren Buffet's 28th Amendment to protect us with actual equal legislative rights for accurate justice for anyone. No dual standards based on priviledge for government elites with financial banking elites as well, like duh- anyone!!!

Why should any law protect certain individuals over others when it grants certain people of say MONEY STATUS immunity from the laws everyone has to abide by without being accurate judged the same.

A homeless person deemed mentally ill or an invalid individual in society because they are disabled veterans or burnt out business man who lost it all should because of no funds be JUDGED any Different than ELITES!

It's an EQUAL RIGHTS to FAIR TRIAL AND ACCURATE JUSTICE ISSUE.

SO MUCH OF LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS NOT RESPECTED and WERE IN CRISIS OVER LAWS THAT RENDER 1st AMENDMENT USELESS from CONCEPTION of THIS COUNTRIES' NATION AND RELIGIONS UNDER ONE GOD!

WHAT IS THAT GOD have to do WITH 1st AMENDMENT ISSUES and WHERE DID HE COME FROM, WHAT RELIGION?

That is MIXED STATE RELIGION AND OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE FROM CONCEPTION and INDEPENDENCE FROM the MONARCHY of BRITAIN and PARLIAMENT.

That's BULL#!

wjla.com...

In that case whatever any private special interest wants to do as a double standard to the Masses of Earth's People and Health that only concerns their families and fortunes has immunity over anybody else no matter how poor.

That could maybe be endangering all life on earth with a runaway double standard either/or dual standard of Financial Elite and those that oppose their laws of private reflection to Religion.

How would you know for sure...

If any Justice for a SUPREME COURT could be BIASED and REFLECT their PRIVATE BELIEFS than you have no other alternative than to rule it out and the 1st Amendment is null, replace with 28th Amendment for Actual Accurate Justice For All, no IMMUNITY AT ALL FROM SAME JUSTICE EVERYONE GETS REGARDLESS MONEY.

PERHAPS A FAIR A.I COURT TRIAL IS ALL ANYONE WILL GET TO BE UNBIASED FOR ACCURATE AND FAIR JUSTICE.

SAVE THE EARTH,YOUR LIVES.

1st Amendment Null and Eradicated and 27th Amendments would still be there along with Bill of Rights.

Anyone should have the SAME RIGHTS regardless MONEY STATUS of FINANCIAL ELITISM OVER HEALTH OF OTHERS!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
No it's the opposite. Christianity gave the west it's core values. The ten commandments, the golden rule. It's a moral ethos that has guided us for 2000 years and led us to the enlightenment and great freedom and prosperity.

Suddenly the atheists come along screaming "separation of church and state" a idea which is not in our Constitution, in fact our 1st amendment protects our right to faith. If a Christian populace elects a Christian leader to do Christian things, that's protected by our Constitution. But the atheists rage over that. They erase Christian sayings from our government buildings, they tear down the ten commandments at our courts. They promote the insanity of gender fluidity and force sex education into our elementary schools so kids who aren't even in puberty yet get brainwashed and groomed towards crazed perversion and immorality. Then they grow up mind-fvcked and perpetuate the insanity.

That's why we are in a state of crisis.

The insanity needs to stop, or our society will collapse. We can't continue like this.

We need to return to our roots, clear our heads, and straighten ourselves out. We need to adhere to the biblical principles that led to the enlightenment and made us a great people.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LostGods

So the (real or imagined) proposed 28th Amendment you are referring to would be this:

Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States.

I fully support such an Amendment.

And that's the most sense that I can make of your post. I really don't understand how you figure Masons and the 1st Amendment and religion, etc., into this.

It might be worth mentioning, however, that the forebears of the founding fathers came to the New World to escape religious tyranny by fellow Christians. Religious freedom included freedom from others of the same faith... the ability to discern Spirit for one's self according to one's own conscience -- as is our Natural Right.

It is possible to separate faith from fact... and, likewise, opinion from fact. People can also come to the same conclusions for different reasons. So whereas I might condemn killing for religious reasons, you might condemn killing for purely humanitarian reasons -- and both are equally valid.

And if I've totally misunderstood what you were trying to say, never mind -- and my apologies!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

Which of those “christian values” made it into our constitution?

Are you saying that those who signed the constitution or the bill of rights were all christians? Or that they were atheists?

I think you don’t know much about the creation of our country

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Are you saying that those who signed the constitution or the bill of rights were all christians? Or that they were atheists?

The equality of all men before God is a Christian concept which is very present in our Constitution. The Constitution itself, a document that is above the legislation of man which extends inalienable rights to our citizenry, expresses the concept of a higher law that man cannot touch. Of course that doesn't stop corrupt government from wiping it's ass with it.

The vast majority of our founding fathers were Christian. A mix of Episcopalian, Presbyterian, Congregationalist, Quaker, Lutheran, Catholic, Huguenot, Methodist, Calvinist, and Puritan. Among others. There is a modern day attempt to rewrite our history by describing the founders as "Deists". Which they were, but that's an over-generalization. They were specifically Christian Protestants. Only a small handful were Catholic, and the vast majority of the settlers came to North America to escape religious persecution at the hands of the Catholic Church.

Why are you so argumentative? It's pretty clear from my first post that I said the USA was founded on Christian values and today is being destroyed by atheists. I know enough about the creation of our country.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

The equality of all men before God is a Christian concept which is very present in our Constitution. The Constitution itself, a document that is above the legislation of man which extends inalienable rights to our citizenry, expresses the concept of a higher law that man cannot touch. Of course that doesn't stop corrupt government from wiping it's ass with it.

The vast majority of our founding fathers were Christian. A mix of Episcopalian, Presbyterian, Congregationalist, Quaker, Lutheran, Catholic, Huguenot, Methodist, Calvinist, and Puritan. Among others. There is a modern day attempt to rewrite our history by describing the founders as "Deists". Which they were, but that's an over-generalization. They were specifically Christian Protestants. Only a small handful were Catholic, and the vast majority of the settlers came to North America to escape religious persecution at the hands of the Catholic Church.

Why are you so argumentative? It's pretty clear from my first post that I said the USA was founded on Christian values and today is being destroyed by atheists. I know enough about the creation of our country.
God is not solely a christian concept, and many of the signers were adamantly against christianity, or at least, the divinity of jesus.

They were definitely against the country being lead by christian values. The whole point of America was to take the religion out of the establishment and create a secular government which leads by reason and logic.

But we all know this.

The

Look up Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Paine, Andrew Jackson, john Adams, Thomas Jefferson

”The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”

John Adams

Or this one

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. ... But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding....

Thomas Jefferson

And another

As to Jesus of Nazareth, my Opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the System of Morals and his Religion, as he left them to us, the best the world ever saw or is likely to see; but I apprehend it has received various corrupt changes, and I have, with most of the present Dissenters in England, some Doubts as to his divinity; tho' it is a question I do not dogmatize upon, having never studied it, and I think it needless to busy myself with it now, when I expect soon an Opportunity of knowing the Truth with less Trouble...." (Carl Van Doren. Benjamin Franklin. New York: The Viking Press, 1938, p. 777.)
He died just over a month later on April 17.

edit on 21-12-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
for most of your questions, I would say yes, there should be equal protection...equal treatment.
not really sure just what point you are trying to make about religion though.
every person in this country should be able to live their lives according to their own values, their own beliefs, their own moral compass as long as they aren't interfering with the rights of another to do the same, regardless of weather they are christian, muslim, hindi, wiccan, satanists, pagans, athiests, whatever!! and yes, our representatives can consider those things when deciding on matters of state, regardless of what those values, morals, religions, ect. are. as long as their decisions don't interfer with the rights of the people.
in the past, our country was very much based on christian people, and the people were much more religious.. so ya, this country reflected the christian that was in the country. but we are a much more diverse group of people now so we have what appears to be a conflict as the country is expected to adjust it's image to reflect the diversity of the country. It's possible that some day, all of the judeo christian religions will be replaced with something that will be more suitable and acceptable to that time and just like so many churches today sit on sites that were considered holy by those that came before, those holy places will be transformed to reflect the ideals the people of tomorrow see as holy. but, if we keep our idea of the separation of church and state intact, we will not be hindered to grow spiritually and transform while those who wish to stick with the old will still be free to.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
for most of your questions, I would say yes, there should be equal protection...equal treatment.
not really sure just what point you are trying to make about religion though.
every person in this country should be able to live their lives according to their own values, their own beliefs, their own moral compass as long as they aren't interfering with the rights of another to do the same, regardless of weather they are christian, muslim, hindi, wiccan, satanists, pagans, athiests, whatever!! and yes, our representatives can consider those things when deciding on matters of state, regardless of what those values, morals, religions, ect. are. as long as their decisions don't interfer with the rights of the people.
in the past, our country was very much based on christian people, and the people were much more religious.. so ya, this country reflected the christian that was in the country. but we are a much more diverse group of people now so we have what appears to be a conflict as the country is expected to adjust it's image to reflect the diversity of the country. It's possible that some day, all of the judeo christian religions will be replaced with something that will be more suitable and acceptable to that time and just like so many churches today sit on sites that were considered holy by those that came before, those holy places will be transformed to reflect the ideals the people of tomorrow see as holy. but, if we keep our idea of the separation of church and state intact, we will not be hindered to grow spiritually and transform while those who wish to stick with the old will still be free to.
These are the values our nation was built on.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

funny though, the Iroquios Confederacy was already operating in a democratic form and, unlike the christians of the time, women were enjoying equality in their society!!!

the story I heard was that our founders really liked their form of governance enough to use it at least partially as a format for ours.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

considering how our history panned out, I would guess that slavery was one of those christian values!!
when enough people got enough of a moral conscious about the practice, it went into the history trash bin, didn't it?
heck, even the christian churches have been known to change their values and principles from time to time...

and, where the heck did "democracy" fit into the christian values of the time when the european countries that we left were still pretty much ruled by kings and queens that had to bow to their select religious supreme ruler for approval?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

God is not solely a christian concept, and many of the signers were adamantly against christianity, or at least, the divinity of jesus.

They were definitely against the country being lead by christian values. The whole point of America was to take the religion out of the establishment and create a secular government which leads by reason and logic.

But we all know this.

The

Look up Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Paine, Andrew Jackson, john Adams, Thomas Jefferson

”The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”

John Adams

Or this one

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. ... But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding....

Thomas Jefferson

And another

As to Jesus of Nazareth, my Opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the System of Morals and his Religion, as he left them to us, the best the world ever saw or is likely to see; but I apprehend it has received various corrupt changes, and I have, with most of the present Dissenters in England, some Doubts as to his divinity; tho' it is a question I do not dogmatize upon, having never studied it, and I think it needless to busy myself with it now, when I expect soon an Opportunity of knowing the Truth with less Trouble...." (Carl Van Doren. Benjamin Franklin. New York: The Viking Press, 1938, p. 777.)
He died just over a month later on April 17.

You are cherry-picking a handful of quotes from letters they wrote to non-Christians. There is a vast swath of literature from the founders that make it clear they firmly established our nation on Christian principles.

“Statesmen, my dear Sir, plan and speculate for Liberty but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom securely stand.” (Letter to Zabdiel Adams, June 21, 1776)

-John Adams

“I answer, the general principles of Christianity, in which all those sects were united, and the general principles of English and American liberty, in which all these young men united, and which united all parties in America, in majorities sufficient to assert and maintain her independence. Now I will avow, that I then believed and now believe that these general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God; and that those principles of liberty are as unalterable as human nature and our terrestrial mundane system.” (Letter to Jefferson, June 28, 1813, in The Works of John Adams Second President of the United States, Vol. 10, 45-56)

-John Adams

“We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” (Message to Massachusetts’ military officers, October 11, 1798)

-John Adams

"I am a real Christian – that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus Christ." --The Writings of Thomas Jefferson, p. 385.

-Thomas Jefferson

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

-Declaration of Independence, signed by Thomas Jefferson

“Of all the systems of morality, ancient or modern, which have come under my observation, none appear to me so pure as that of Jesus.” --to William Canby, Sept. 18, 1813

-Thomas Jefferson

In 1779, as governor of Virginia, Thomas Jefferson signed a proclamation appointing a Day of Thanksgiving and Prayer: “Whereas … Congress … hath thought proper … to recommend to the several States … humbly to approach the throne of Almighty God … that he hath … been a shield to our troops in the hour of danger, pointed their swords to victory … and above all, that he hath diffused the glorious light of the Gospel, whereby, through the merits of our gracious Redeemer, we may become the heirs of his eternal glory

Thomas Jefferson also organized a Calvinist church in 1777 at Charlottesville.

Take your revisionist bull# and kindly shove it back up your ass.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Satanism is a registered religion too you know same as Christianity. They are both practiced in private but fight at the state level for representation of either/ or core values.
It's not that we need more of religion in laws. We need none because it is not going to represent all humankind with a universal conditioning. That would be unconditional and leaving others out based on status in society which is a reflection of a personal private agenda. A church. There endless denominations. Then you must account for confused Christians converting to Satanism or private belief in it with a Christian denomination.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Woodcarver

considering how our history panned out, I would guess that slavery was one of those christian values!!
when enough people got enough of a moral conscious about the practice, it went into the history trash bin, didn't it?
heck, even the christian churches have been known to change their values and principles from time to time...

and, where the heck did "democracy" fit into the christian values of the time when the european countries that we left were still pretty much ruled by kings and queens that had to bow to their select religious supreme ruler for approval?

The colonies formed a Republic because of how badly they were treated by the British monarchy. The idea came from classical writings from the Roman Empire which were a popular read in coffee houses during the Enlightenment.

Link

The coffee houses were visited by politicians, scholars, and philosophers at that time and the classical texts they read spread the idea of Republic amongst the reformationists.

That's where the idea came from. The ideas followed the protestant outcasts to the colonies.
edit on 12/21/18 by peskyhumans because: fix broken link

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I agree on escaping religious persecution to come to America. Does that apply to everyone in a personal unbiased unconditional way.
So if there are satanic looking Goths that go to a Christian denomination are they evil because of looks and/or beliefs. Hasidic Jews and/or Dutch Amish wore much black too.
Appearances in public and words in privates which could be secret societies are churches, temples ECT. It's a mixed bag. How can a Goverment along with individuals represent state and religion accurately concerning 1st Amendment. Also money and outspoken belief are judged on bias too. No laws reflecting personal belief and anyone's god or faith could manipulate the masses in private for legislation and adjudication?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostGods

Satanism is a registered religion too you know same as Christianity. They are both practiced in private but fight at the state level for representation of either/ or core values.
It's not that we need more of religion in laws. We need none because it is not going to represent all humankind with a universal conditioning. That would be unconditional and leaving others out based on status in society which is a reflection of a personal private agenda. A church. There endless denominations. Then you must account for confused Christians converting to Satanism or private belief in it with a Christian denomination.

Which is why globalism is a pipe dream. Humanity will never and can never stand united. Only the atheist fanatics think they will wipe out religion and "unite" humanity. Even if you could, your unification would stand on the graves of the billions you butchered in your genocide. Of course the idea of genocide isn't alien to atheists - Communist China and Soviet Russia both tried to eliminate religion and their death count surpassed the nazis.

Our most prosperous future lies in sovereign states that protect their unique cultures by keeping them as homogeneous as possible. We need to learn to respect each other's differences, not try to blend them all together.

The Christians deserve their nation, as do the Jews, the Buddhists, the Sikhs, and everyone else.

satanists? Send them all to an island so they can live out life as they please. I don't expect it to last long though.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I am wondering if any of those quotes of Adams you gave was in response to Abigail's letter to him in which she writes:

“I long to hear that you have declared an independency. And, by the way, in the new code of laws which I suppose it will be necessary for you to make, I desire you would remember the ladies and be more generous and favorable to them than your ancestors. Do not put such unlimited power into the hands of the husbands. Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could. If particular care and attention is not paid to the ladies, we are determined to foment a rebellion, and will not hold ourselves bound by any laws in which we have no voice or representation.”

www.history.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

sooo.... not christian???

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

"Ye shall know them by the fruits of their labor."

Speaking to our government, their ONLY duty with regards to the 1st Amendment -- and any/all of our rights -- is to protect and defend our Natural and Constitutional rights to represent ourselves as we deem appropriate and act accordingly. Nothing more and nothing less.

Our responsibility as individual citizens is to respect and honor others' rights to represent for themselves and act accordingly. We have the absolute rights to do for ourselves, by ourselves and/or with other consenting adults. Nothing more and nothing less.

But those officials who wish to legislate for personal faith/beliefs doesn't have to manipulate anyone. Too many people are ready, willing and able to cheer them on for the same reasons -- their own personal faith/beliefs. And it's certainly not just religious beliefs.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Getting a little strident near the end, eh?

Values and quotes aside, lets look at the thing itself: 1st Amendment
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I don't see anything in there that says Americans are to be protected from coming into any contact with religion. There is no freedom from religion. Yes, you can't be forced to belong to a state church. The government can't take tithes out of your pay like taxes. But it does not say people that make laws can't be influenced by their religious convictions.

I think we have different interpretations of this amendment.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

lawmakers being influence by their religious convictions is a far cry from lawmakers writing laws that require those who do not have those same convictions to forfeit their rights. and if a governmental body allows on group to express their religious beliefs on public property, are they treating all religions equally if they do not allow other groups to do the same?
I think so, otherwise, how are they not sponsoring one religion over the others???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join