It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump legalizes hemp

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Want to know whats nuts? In Canada, since very shortly after legalisation, I cannot order CBD oil. Spent an hour looking last night, it's for my cat. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but different sites stated they could no longer ship to Canada till things were sorted out.
Crazy, because pre-legalisation, it was no problem.

Good on Trump for whatever part he played.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I like you candor

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Trump is an idiot but tell me what is wrong with Hemp, Marijuana and THC?

Tobacco and Alcohol are OK because they're legal therefore they're good for you.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hemp has been removed from the Schedule 1 list and re-classified as an agricultural product.

It never should have been on that schedule to begin with! It was part of the knee-jerk reaction under the umbrella, "Somebody think of the message we are sending to kids!"

Besides production and harvesting, the other big news that this move does it open regular channels for financing. In other words, like us here in Alaska, pot and hemp fall between the cracks. It is a cash business because bureaucrats still think of all cannabis as "that evil weed." They are dragging their feet and this will lop off one of their cement boots! The news that hemp was going to be removed off Schedule 1 was too late for us here in the AK to see anybody doing any serious growing last season. I think this year may be different.

I am sure the big boys will move in, with their industrial farming methods eventually. Moved out of a cash only business to a commoditized agro product who knows what we will see in the future?

Bipartisan farm bill brings sanity to a food product after all these years! Who would have thunk??

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hillarious this..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join